9. Dominykas’ turn
1k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matas looked into space with his phone in hand for long seconds until he glanced at Leja.

“Do we have to?” he asked her.

“Uh-huh,” she nodded.

“Can’t you just give me my cock like you said, let me get revenge on Adomas, then just make love and be happy together for the rest of our lives?”

“We need him, sweetheart.”

Matas looked at his phone again, hesitating. “You mean, you need him…”

“What’s wrong?” she asked.

“You’re going to take his cock, aren’t you?” She nodded. “And then–”

“You promised me you’d trust me,” she interrupted him.

“I knew there would be a catch…” Matas sighed. “I kind of like Dominykas.”

“You think he doesn’t deserve it, is that it?” Matas nodded. “Do you remember the last day we worked at the bank?”

“Like it was yesterday,” said Matas.

“You were upset Adomas tried to kiss me at lunch, right? And do you know why he tried? Because Dominykas already kissed me five times and groped me countless times before. Then he told Adomas how easy it was with me, which pushed Adomas to be more straightforward.”

Matas frowned, started the call, and brought the phone to his ear.

“Hi, Dominykas? Oh, good, and you? It was nice talking to you the other day, and I thought maybe you could come here over dinner someday. Really? This evening? Great, do you remember where- Ok, perfect! Just come whenever you want, we’ll be waiting for you! Yes, see you in a bit!”

Leja smiled at Matas. “Time to get dressed up!”

That evening, Matas wasn’t hungry. Of course, Gabija’s food was excellent, as usual. Dominykas, sitting in front of him, devoured everything she brought him. But watching his cute face, angular jaw, and pretty hair glance at his wife with lust cut Matas’ appetite. Dominykas wanted to fuck Leja badly; Matas could tell. As a result, the table was relatively quiet, leading to a long and awkward silence at the end of the dessert.

“Well, thank you very much, guys, but I guess it’s time for me to head out,” said Dominykas.

“Already?” asked Leja.

“Erm, yes, I don’t know if it’s me, but I feel like the atmosphere is… kind of tense?” he said, getting up.

“Well, let’s fix it then!” said Leja getting up and walking to him.

“What do you-” Before he could finish his sentence, Leja had let her sexy dress slip and fall to the floor. “Oh!” he gasped. “I… Uh, I’m sorry, I think I have to go. Now! I have a date waiting for me and…”

“Are you sure?” asked Leja, giving him ‘that look’ insistently.

“Oh yes, I'm sure! Definitely! Nice to see you, Matas! And… Have fun?” he said before turning around and heading back to the main door.

Adomas jumped out from nowhere, holding a large pan, and blocked Dominykas’ only escape route. “And where do you think you’re going, pretty boy?” he said.

“Adomas? What are you…”

“Looks like you forgot to pay the bill!” he yelled before hitting Dominykas’ head hard with the pan.

It took Adomas and Matas just long enough to carry Dominykas to the mansion’s dungeon, take his clothes off and tie him up before he woke up. He was now standing, his arms tied together in his back around a pole, and his legs and knees slightly spread and tied from the sides in a way he could not bring them closer together than his shoulder width.

“Damn! Look at the size of that bastard,” said Adomas, grabbing Dominykas’ flaccid cock with his whole hand. “Leja, when you give me a cock, I want one this size, got it?”

“Where… Where am I?” asked Dominykas, coming back to his senses. “What’s going on? Why am I tied up? Eh! Fuck off!” he yelled at Adomas, obeying and stepping back.

“Shhhh,” said Leja, coming to his side.

“Leja? Why am I naked? Let me leave, please!”

“Sorry, mate,” said Adomas, “didn’t want to let you leave so quick. But you know what? In a few minutes, this wonderful lady there will fuck your brains out, and you’ll be thanking me for it. While it lasts anyways.”

“Leja? Listen, Leja! I’m sorry, ok? I-I didn’t mean to do these things! I never did anything like that before! I just couldn’t control myself, like it wasn’t me! I don’t understand, ok? I swear! I didn’t want to kiss you! I mean, I wanted to, but it was like I couldn’t resist it! Do you hear me?”

“Shhhh, don’t worry, it’s fine! Look!” she said, gently turning his head to her and kissing him. “I didn’t mind at all!”

“But I did!” said Matas, upset.

“Matas? Didn’t you hear me? I said I wasn’t myself! I’m sorry!”

“Sweetheart?” said Leja to Matas. “Could you please help me and make him hard for me?”

Matas was shocked. “What? Me? Why?”

“Because I want you to, of course!” she said, ‘that look’ on her face.

“Come on, boy! This will be fun! Ha!” said Adomas, excited.

“Listen, Matas!” said Dominykas. “Don’t do this, ok? Just let me go! Please!”

Matas gave Leja a last glance before turning to Dominykas. He didn’t dare look at him or Adomas in the eyes and instead kept his eyes locked on his feet. Reluctantly, he groped Dominykas’ legs until his hand landed on his cock. It was soft, warm, and disgusting. Reminding memories of his own cock, he gently pinched his foreskin and felt how his gland was moving around under it. Adomas was right, Dominykas was huge. Matas took a deep breath and started to jerk his old colleague off, unfortunately with little success. Even adding another hand on his balls didn’t help. The tied man was still begging to get released.

“I can’t…” said Matas to his wife.

“Try your mouth, then.”

Matas closed his eyes. “Please, tell me you’re joking.”

“I made you a promise, sweetheart. Now please hold yours.”

Without opening his eyes, Matas obeyed Leja and sucked Dominykas’ soft cock. It had the immediate effect of stopping Dominykas’ complaints but made Adomas laugh quite hard. It didn’t take long for Dominykas to get hard in Matas’ warm mouth, which wasn’t to please either of them. Matas kept going without putting any heart into it, moving his head back to compensate for his mate’s growth. When he stopped and finally opened his eyes, he was now kneeling in front of a massive cock that was starting straight but heavily bent to the left about halfway of its length.

“Oh, I know where this is going,” murmured Adomas, barely loud enough for Matas to hear it.

“You know what to do now, sweetheart,” encouraged Leja.

“No! This is not what we planned!” complained Matas. “You have to do it!”

“Sweetheart…”

“Come on, Leja! He’s too big anyways! I can’t-”

“Matas!” she yelled. “Trust me!”

“Sorry buddy, but I told you so,” sneered Adomas.

Matas closed his eyes again and took a deep breath. Opening them again, he ran to his wife and hugged her tightly, then stood on his tiptoes to request a kiss, which she granted him: a long and intense kiss.

“I’m sorry,” said Matas. “I know, I trust you… I love you!”

“Hurry up,” she replied. “Or Dominykas will get soft again, and you will have to start over again.”

In the meantime, Adomas grabbed a box lying around and placed it in front of Dominykas, like a step to compensate for Matas’ shorter height.

“What’s going on, now?” asked Dominykas, expecting an answer until shirtless Matas dropped his pants. Dominykas’ erection, which was slightly dying out, immediately reacted to the view of Matas’ tiny pussy. By the time Matas climbed on that step and faced Dominykas, he was back fully erect, also thanks to Leja starting to masturbate in the back.

Matas used a lot of salivae to wet his pussy, and shakily grabbed Dominykas’ cock. Spreading his legs and bending his knees to get the perfect height, he struggled to find the right way to approach this. Matas grabbed one of Dominykas’ shoulders in search for support and awkwardly aimed at his crotch with his former’s colleague’s cock. When he finally felt the tip reach the entrance of his vagina, he paused.

“Matas, you don’t have to do this…” said Dominykas. “But to be honest, that feels kind of nice.”

Matas’ gaze finally crossed Dominykas’. “I don’t have a choice…” he answered.

“Well, in that case…” said Dominykas before using every margin of movement into a sudden forward thrust, roughly breaking into Matas’ vagina.

“Ugh!” they both moaned.

“Sweetheart?” asked Leja, worried.

“Damn! That hurt good!” he said with a sly smile. “And you’re not even completely in yet, aren’t you?” Dominykas silently shook his head.

It took long seconds for Matas to accommodate Dominykas’ shaft until he was all the way in. Then, both of them started to fuck each other intensely, completely forgetting about everything and everyone that was around them. Grabbing the tied man’s shoulders, Matas thrust hard and fast. Matas thought what he was doing wasn’t far from what he would have done were their sexes swapped. He chained two intense orgasms. No, three. Wait, another one! Each wave of pleasure was so intense he struggled not to collapse, holding onto Dominykas’ strong body with all his strength. When coming back from his fourth orgasm and fucked harder again, he noticed very slight contractions on Dominykas’ face. It reminded him of Adomas, his last pregnancy, and the never-ending breastfeeding nightmare.

“Leja!” he called, stopping completely.

“Keep going, sweetheart!”

“Oh yeah, don’t stop!” pleaded Dominykas. “I’m so close!”

“I can’t…” Matas complained. “I can’t…”

Matas could feel Dominykas was doing his best to keep going, literally begging with his hips to cum.

“So much about trusting your wife,” teased Adomas.

“Just a little more, come on!” asked Dominykas.

“Oh, fuck it! Give it to me!” Matas said firmly, finally deciding to trust his wife. Taking his time, he slightly twisted his pelvis, slowly, trying to be as aware as possible of Dominykas’ monster cock inside him. He was feeling how deep inside him it was, how his curvature was rubbing more on one side than on the other, how his clit was tickled by his pubic hair.

“Oh, yes, keep going like that,” said Dominykas, closing his eyes.

Matas felt powerful, feeling in total control of his former colleague’s orgasm. A few more moves and he would come, or a stop would kill it entirely. But he didn’t stop.

“Nobody ever stretched me like you just did, big boy,” whispered Matas in Dominykas’ ear just as he came. Matas could feel him throbbing inside his tight and sore pussy, along with the warm semen he spurted in there.

“Eight out of ten,” said Matas as he walked past Adomas to fetch a much-needed tissue. Adomas grumbled.

“Alright, could someone explain to me what just happened there?” asked Dominykas, still catching his breath.

Matas turned around to tell him, but Leja had already jumped on him and gave him a rough blowjob.

“Lord,” said Adomas. “Give the man a rest!”

But Leja wasn’t listening. All this fucking and masturbating had made her very horny, and it was stronger than her.

“Ah! Ah! Ah!” was shouting Dominykas, clearly enjoying this, but not for long.

Within a couple of minutes, he came again and fainted. And when Leja walked back, he had lost his cock, as she seemed to have swallowed it this time. Instead, he had a pussy with a larger clitoris sticking out of small lips. Adomas was ecstatic.

10