13. Starting over again
862 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Maja - Matas’ new name - took a short break to start her nightly routine. The music was excessively loud, but she was used to it. Only colored lasers, stroboscope flashes, and black lights illuminated that otherwise dark place.

She took a few minutes to scan the crowd dancing and having fun around her – mostly kids in their early twenties. She spotted a few hot girls and guys she had never seen before. Any of them would do.

Her attention got caught by a particularly lewd couple dancing while groping each other and kissing as if alone on the dance floor, which made her particularly horny. When Leja died, the crazy good feelings and amazing orgasms coming with sex died with her. Unfortunately, the increased sex drive survived. She could feel her pussy getting wet as that couple French kissed like they were the only ones in the nightclub. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She had to act now.

Maja spotted a girl sitting alone at a table, probably momentarily abandoned by her friends who went to the toilets. Or the bar? Maja knew all she had to do was talk to her. The rest would be easy, as usual, but she couldn’t. Torn between her crippling timidity and intense horniness, she froze.

A tall, shirtless man with impressive muscles passed by and groped her ass, which made her smile. She didn’t mind: she was actually craving it. It was already the tenth time of the night, but her short skirt and tight crop top were an open invitation for it. And she was standing in the middle of the way for that purpose. Would it be easier to settle for that guy?

She was about to jump and grab his hand when she got interrupted. A small man in his mid-thirties came from her side, grabbed her head, and yelled something in her ear. He didn’t look special in any way. Maja noticed first his receding hairline despite his attempt at hiding it. As he touched her, Maja felt something new. Not the usual manifestations of feminine arousal, something extra she never felt before. Like a warmth in her belly, which was so intriguing she got distracted by it.

“What did you say?” she yelled back at the man.

“I said, two rounds of five vodka shots, please!” repeated the man, pointing at a table where a cute lady was sitting.

Maja gave him a thumbs up as an answer and sighed. “Too bad, duty calls...” she whispered while returning to the bar. As she prepared the shots, she couldn’t stop thinking about what she felt when that nearly bald man touched her. She was deeply disturbed.

On her way back to serve those vodkas, Maja looked for that girl she noticed earlier, but she had left. She was probably already dancing with her friends. She couldn’t find any sign of the shirtless Apollo either. Maja frowned, disappointed by the missed opportunities. But while unloading her tray on her customer’s table, she noticed the man and that girl were getting ready to pay separately. Maybe that guy was still open? She gathered her courage, and just before leaving, she bent to talk to him.

“If you join me in the men’s toilets now,” she yelled in his ear, “you can fuck me during my break if you want. The offer expires when I get back to the bar.”

Not even looking at him to see his reaction, Maja confidently walked to the toilets, immediately followed by her single-use partner. As usual, she pulled her skirt a little, sat on the washroom countertop, raised her legs, and spread them wide open. Now all she had to do was to wait.

“Wow, not wasting a second!” said the bald-ish man, closing the door behind him and bringing the noise level down enough to be able to talk. “You’re not wearing panties?”

“I have a short break, so yeah… We don’t have the whole night. If you see what I mean.”

“Oh, of course! I’m Lukas, by the way,” said the guy walking around the room and passing Maja.

“Fine, Lukas. Could you come here, please?” said Maja, spreading her lips with two fingers. “I’m all ready for you.”

“Yes, it’s just that I’m a salesman in the washroom business. So, you know, I’m just seeing that what you got here-”

Maja sighed and interrupted him. “Lukas! Not that I don’t care, but maybe you can have a look after we’re done?” She didn’t mean to, but she sounded pissed.

“As you wish, princess!” said Lukas, pulling his cock out of his fly and coming back in front of Maja.

“Are you ready?” she asked.

“Oh yeah! I’d be ready for a beauty such as you any time!”

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” she asked as his dick approached her labia.

“Oh, I thought you didn’t want kisses. But I’m really into kisses, you know!”

“No! A condom?” curtly asked Maja.

“Oh!” said Lukas. “Do you have any? Because I don’t!”

“Behind you?” sighed Maja, pointing to a vending machine. “Lord…” she whispered, only half-hoping he didn’t hear it.

Now properly equipped, Lukas delicately penetrated Maja. Despite having a relatively average cock, he was performing better than her usual one-night stands, according to Maja. Slightly better: it was still far from what she was used to with Leja. She closed her eyes and focused on her feelings, hoping they could both quickly cum, get that disappointing rush of dopamine, and she could get back to work before her boss noticed.

“So, you didn’t tell me your name,” asked Lukas, slowing down. Maja ignored him. “How long have you been working here?”

“Three months,” replied Maja. “Can you stop talking and fuck me harder?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be quick,” he said. “I’m not usually able to last long,” he chuckled.

“I know. I’m not worried about you.”

“Could I pay you a drink or something after?”

“I’m not here for fun, you know? I work here.”

“Then maybe you could give me your number? We could hang out at my apartment someday?”

Annoyed, Maja grabbed his head and kissed him on the mouth to shut him up. She had kissed dozens of men and women by now, yet that kiss was very different. An intense feeling took her by surprise. It didn’t feel sexual: it was coming from much deeper within. It was something new, communicating directly to her most basic instincts.

“Did you feel that?” she asked, finally letting him go.

Lukas pulled out, the condom full. “Yes, princess! That was cool!”

“No, not that! Something else! When we kissed?” asked Maja.

She didn’t cum, and sex didn’t feel good. But Lukas appeased her like she wasn’t as desperately horny as she had been for months.

The bathroom door opened, and the girl Lukas was dating entered, furious. She screamed and slapped him before leaving in tears.

“I guess I’m all yours,” said Lukas, shrugging with his dick still out of his pants. “Unless I got it right, and you’re not too hot on meeting again?”

Maja hesitated and pushed him against the wall to give him another kiss. A fire started in her, and that loser was involved in lighting it. “You’re not going anywhere without giving me your number!” she commanded. “I’m Maja, by the way.”

“Cool!” said Lukas, smiling like an idiot and taking an awkwardly long time to dress up.

Three months later, Maja struggled with opening the door while carrying the groceries she bought.

“Wait,” said a woman in her sixties. She hastily limped, hunched, to give Maja a hand. “Here you go, young lady.”

“Thank you very much! I’m Maja!” she said and smiled. “Nice to meet you! You must be the janitor?”

“Sofija, nice to meet you too! You must be the young couple that arrived this weekend?”

“Well, half of it,” she giggled. “Lukas said you already met? He told me you were very kind.” He also mentioned she was nosy.

Sofija shrugged. “So, where did you live before coming here?”

“Ugh, Naujininkai… I’m so glad we moved out! Lukas’ old apartment was filthy! I can’t believe I stayed with him for three months in that tin can, with furniture crumbling under its weight from the molding!”

Sofija gave Maja a worried look.

“Oh, don’t worry! He’s not the most diligent, but I’m a good housewife! I’ll take good care of that new flat here. You’ll see!”

“Yes, I can see you’re decent,” she said. “What do you work in, you and your Lukas?”

Maja froze and thought of the nightclub. “I quit my job to start painting again! I’ve found a company interested in buying me a few canvases. I would like to see how it goes to work freelance. As for Lukas, he got fired from his last job as a salesperson and just started a new one as a driver in a logistics company.”

Sofija shrugged again. “My lady, I don’t understand. You look so lovely. But Lukas, I don’t like him. Why do you stay around such a sleazy guy? He looks like trouble!”

Maja laughed. “He’s not sleazy! I know Lukas doesn’t look like much. And I realize he’s sloppy and lazy. But he’s also calm and kind. He never bothers me and is always positive no matter what.”

Maja’s gaze got lost in nothingness. She wondered so many times. What was so special with Lukas? Why did he make her feel so weird, warm, and content? That feeling from kissing him never faded. Even months later, she was still surprised at how satisfying it was to kiss her boyfriend. She wondered if that was why Leja chose him. Did he make her feel special too? Was he as miserable back then?

“Maja?” inquired Sofija.

“Don’t worry about Lukas,” she said. “He’s a surprisingly resilient man, and I like him. You’ll get to like him too, you’ll see!”

Maja dropped the heavy plastic bags on the kitchen table. The four-story climb exhausted her.

“Princess?” asked Lukas from the living room. He came and kissed Maja, giving her some strength back.

“You didn’t cook?” she asked.

“Sorry, princess, I got distracted looking at the window. I love this place! It’s so green outside! Did you have a look yet?”

Maja smiled. “I’ll look later. I’m going to cook first, and I’ll paint a little. Sofija inspired me.”

“Anything you want!” Lukas said, returning to the living room.

Maja got busy washing and peeling potatoes, absorbed by her thoughts. The familiar sound of a condom clapping against Lukas’ cock snapped her out of her daydreaming. Sneaking from behind, he slid a hand under Maja’s ample top and grabbed one of her breasts while kissing her on the neck.

She didn’t stop with her potatoes, only reacting to her boyfriend by exposing her neck and inviting more kisses. He pulled her skirt up and slid two fingers against her pantiless and wet pussy.

“Here I come, princess!” he said as he slowly penetrated her from behind.

To Maja, this didn’t feel better than the kisses on her neck. But she knew how good it felt for him. She reacted by slowly moving her hips. “More,” she said. “If you cum quickly, I can finish cooking and ride you faster for a second round. You know I like it better when we kiss on the mouth.”

“You asked for it,” he said, suddenly fucking her roughly. “Oh, fuck!” he said, stopping abruptly and pulling out.

Simultaneously, Maja couldn’t hold a deep and loud moan. “What happened?” she cooed, half concerned, half disconcerted.

“The condom broke! Give me a sec-”

Maja tightly grabbed Lukas’ arm. “Did you feel that too?” she asked.

“Yeah, it felt kind of better, didn’t it?”

Maja’s eyes opened wide. “Lukas, if you don’t get that condom off and fuck me raw right now, I swear I will rape you!”

Lukas laughed. “What’s happening to you, princess? I’ve never seen you like that! Come on, turn around. Spread those legs for me! I’m coming back!”

Lukas leaned back to have a look at his girlfriend’s drenched pussy. Holding his cock, he slid the tip up and down Maja’s vulva, teasing her.

“Please, fuck me! I want to know!” she begged.

“You’ll get a morning-after pill, right?”

“Of course! Now, would you just- Aah!”

Lukas penetrated her without a condom for the first time, and sex reached a new level for them both. “Oh, fuck! Princess, this is so cool! I’m not sure I’ll be able to stop before coming inside!”

“Don’t you dare to stop!” she commanded before entering a trance.

Maja couldn’t hear or say anything at that point. It reminded her of feelings she felt long ago, in her previous life. “Oh, Lord!” she kept repeating, feeling her orgasm building up. “Lukas, I think I’m…”

“I’m close too, princess. Here it comes! Ugh!”

Maja collapsed on the kitchen worktop as her orgasm washed over her, and Lukas crashed on top of her. And they both lost consciousness.

She woke up first, still bent over the worktop. She immediately noticed Lukas wasn’t over her anymore. She turned around, and Lukas was lying unconsciously on his back. Panic invaded her, her hands shaking uncontrollably.

She knelt to him and gently held his head. It was wet. Lukas was bleeding from the head. A quick look at the table and Maja saw more blood on one of its corners. Her breath accelerated.

“Lukas? Wake up, Lukas!” she yelled. It didn’t work.

Lukas was still bottomless, and it took a moment for Maja to notice. Something was missing. Instead of his cock, he now had a pussy. Her past finally caught up with her. It didn’t make Maja feel any better, and her panic attack worsened. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, trying to remember what Leja would have done.

Hesitantly, she kissed Lukas on the forehead, still without any reaction. “My phone!” she said out loud, rushing to her purse at the apartment entrance.

The door rang as she approached it, startling her. That could be helpful. She adjusted her clothes and opened the door, still in panic and ready to beg for help.

A very old woman was there, in the hall, on her knees, with her head down. She slowly looked up.

“Gabija?” yelled Maja. “What are you…?”

Gabija didn’t open her mouth, but Maja heard a voice in her head. “I am here at your service, queen of queens. Now and forever!”

“Uh…” moaned Lukas behind Maja. “What’s going on?”

“Oh! Thank Lord you’re not dead!” yelled Maja, jumping into Lukas’ arms.

“Would you mind telling me what happened?” he asked before kissing his girlfriend. “And who’s that woman kneeling in the hall?”

13