15. Maja’s powers
541 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Gabija in the house, Maja was glad she could paint full-time again. After her first big order was completed, the major of Vilnius gave her another job: landscapes from the Neris regional park for the city hall. She enthusiastically accepted and returned there to paint in the wild again, like she used to before meeting Leja. Then, one of those paintings caught the eye of a mysterious client who requested to meet Maja in person.

"Please, knock once and enter," said the polite secretary.

Facing that large, fancy door, Maja adjusted her sexy skirt and proceeded. She gulped as she instantly recognized her client's face. He was Nejus Leontjev, the wealthiest man in Lithuania. He stood up and walked to her to shake her hand. Maja stared at him and noticed he looked back at her from head to toe, particularly insisting on her legs, waist, and breasts. M. Leontjev was short, with brushed back, salt and pepper hair, and a perfectly trimmed beard. Apart from that, he had small eyes compared to a relatively large nose and ears, which looked weird. But that beard alone looked sexy as fuck.

"Please, sit. Miss?" said M. Leontjev, inviting Maja with his hand.

"Call me Maja," she said, joining him at his desk. "You insisted on seeing me in person?"

"Yes," he said with a wide smile. "The major told me so much about you and how charming you were."

Obviously, Maja thought. She could already feel how horny that rich prick was and how hard his cock must have been. She caught him again with his gaze fixated on her tits. She hadn't been considered so much as a piece of meat since her time at the nightclub. From her career point of view, she didn't like that. But if she was honest with herself, the kinky part of her loved it.

"I thought I was here to talk about my art," she politely replied, trying to remain professional.

"We are," said M. Leontjev, looking back up in her eyes. "Straight to the point, I like that! I've seen your work, and I have to say it left me speechless! Can I make a request?"

"Absolutely. What did you have in mind?"

"As you probably know, I'm a skilled businessman. Unfortunately, I'm not such a good artist myself. So, instead of telling you what to do, what if I gave you 50,000 and see what I could get?"

Maja nervously coughed. "50,000? Euros?"

"You want another currency?" he asked, grinning.

"No, sorry! That's not what I meant. Sure, but then I would at least need to know what I'd be decorating. To get an idea of the place, the atmosphere, the colors, to make something that fits well in the room. Or rooms?"

"It's for my bedroom," he said, leaning on his desk toward her. "I could show you..."

"Oh, you have pictures on you?" said Maja, ignoring his insinuations.

"No, but we could go there right now. It's only a few blocks away. You could consider this a little extra favor?"

Maja froze. She would gladly have fucked this arrogant asshole for free. She wasn't craving for it that much, but any cock at any time would have been welcome for her. And now, someone was willing to pay her that much for it?

Maja stood up. The man's horniness radiated so much good feelings to her, it was a delight. It felt like sunbathing on the beach, but better by an order of magnitude.

"M. Leontjev, I have a partner and am three months pregnant. I don't know what gave you the impression I was a sex worker, but I'm not. I don't like your little game and that you wasted my time. I'm afraid I must decline your offer. Have a good day," she concluded, turning around and heading to the door. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, holding her hands together to hide how much they were shaking. Damn, that had been difficult. But Lukas deserved that much from her.

"Wait," he said. "You misunderstood me, miss! I meant it! I'll buy you paintings!"

Maja looked back at him, dubious.

"Come back, sit."

Maja walked back but didn't sit. She walked to him directly.

"Let's make it three artworks. I only have one requirement," M. Leontjev said, uncomfortable with Maja being so close to him. He defensively stood up, and they were now facing each other, a foot away.

"I'm listening," she said, frowning, her hands on her curvy hips. From there, she could smell her manliness, and it was tasty, making her pussy wet.

"I want you to paint yourself on those paintings."

"Fine."

"Naked."

"You must be kidding me?"

"Three paintings of you naked, 50,000 euros."

Maja was pissed. It felt like a lose-lose situation. "Ok, I'll do it for 100,000 euros," she stated.

"Oh? So, we're not playing anymore?" asked M. Leontjev, changing his tone. "We're negotiating now? Come on, bitch! You must know your art isn't worth that much. I only made you that offer to get a pretext to meet again to have you reconsider letting me fuck you. Now take the money, the job, and go. We'll meet again when you're done."

Who did he call a bitch? Now Maja was pissed. "Oh, so this is what you really want?" she asked, unbuttoning the uppermost button of her shirt.

M. Leontjev remained silent while she kept going, slowly opening her shirt. "One hundred thousand," she said, waiting for an answer to completely expose her breasts.

"I... I said 50,000..."

Maja opened her shirt and revealed her tits. "Fine, 200,000 then," she said.

M. Leontjev froze, showing signs of struggle. "Fifty..."

Maja grabbed his head and guided it to her breasts, even allowing him to kiss them and suck her nipples. She then pushed him away. "How much?"

"I said... Fift-"

Maja intensely stared into his eyes and saw the expression on his face shift. "Fine, 300,000," sternly said Maja with a commanding voice. "You can afford it!"

"What... Are you... Doing?" articulated M. Leontjev.

"Me? Nothing! Do you want to go even higher?"

"We have... A deal..." eventually conceded M. Leontjev.

"Great!" said Maja, smiling again. As she did, M. Leontjev collapsed on his chair, catching his breath. "Have a last look?" she offered, shaking her boobs before closing her shirt again.

On her way to the door, Maja said: "Expect your three paintings in two weeks. When will I see your money?"

"I'll send you those 300,000 tonight," said M. Leontjev, apathetic.

"Pleasure doing business with you," she whispered. Too bad his horniness faded away so quickly, she thought as she left.

Back at home, Maja felt Lukas arriving from a kilometer away. Initially, people's horniness around her were just noisy signals entangled together. But she eventually noticed some had a distinct signature she could recognize, including some neighbors. But with Lukas', it was even more specific. Now, when he was really horny, she could feel him from quite far away, and today he seemed particularly excited.

Maja quickly undressed and lay in bed, waiting for her lover to join her. She intended not to manipulate him, but walking around the apartment naked was making him so much hornier that she couldn't resist it, and he liked it anyway.

"Hey, my queen!" Lukas said, entering the room. "Oh, wow! You look so beautiful tonight!"

"Hey, precious," she replied. "What's going on? I've never felt you that horny! What happened?"

"I have a surprise for you!" he said, smiling. "Well, for us!"

"Me too! But you go first!"

"Ok, give me a minute," he said, undressing completely. "Don't look," he added, reaching for his backpack.

Maja heard him struggle, mumble complaints, and softly moan, but she didn't look.

"Check this out!" he finally said. "I went to the sex shop! What do you think?"

When Maja looked at him, Lukas was facing her, standing, his hands proudly resting on his narrow, masculine hips. His legs were pressed together tightly, and an average-sized blue dildo was sticking out between his legs, where his dick used to be.

"See? Hands-free! What do you think?"

Maja chuckled. "What if you spread your legs? How is it holding?"

Lukas spread his legs a little, and the dildo that was proudly standing up dropped to a 45° angle toward the ground but didn't fall entirely.

"There's a part stuck in my vagina, you see?" said Lukas, pointing at his crotch. "That was quite something to put it in, by the way... Can I proceed?" he enthusiastically asked.

"Of course! Come here!" Maja invited him, spreading her legs wide. "I'm already waiting for you!"

Lukas grabbed that dildo and skillfully penetrated Maja. To her, it felt like when he still had his cock, but with the condom on. Disappointing cock, but the kissing was good, and it felt like Lukas' horniness wouldn't stop increasing. Overall, Maja was delighted with the experience.

"Very good investment," said Maja after another wild kiss. And she meant it! Lukas embracing his masculinity again made him shine good feelings more intensely than ever.

"Really?" said Lukas, having reservations. "Because it's hot as fuck, but there's no way I could cum from this. I've been trying changing the angle, but nothing works."

"Keep going! I'll take care of you later!"

"You won't have to ask me twice!" said Lukas, briefly playing with her breasts before returning to her face. But when he returned to her face, he suddenly stopped.

"Something's wrong?" asked Maja.

"Your eyes," said Lukas. "I think... I think they're turning black. Yes, they're getting darker."

"It happened to Leja as well," whispered Maja.

"It only makes you more beautiful," said Lukas before resuming the kissing and having more fun.

When Lukas finally satisfied Maja, he rolled on his back, the strapless dildo still between his legs.

"It felt great to have a cock again," he said, slowly jerking the dildo that was grinding against his clit. "Oh, that could do the trick! Unless..." he said, sitting up.

Lukas winced as he pulled on the dildo. "Oh!" he said. Maja witnessed as that dildo seemed quite stuck in there. Lukas pulled harder but didn't make any progress. He took a short break.

"You're so tight," said Maja, making fun of him.

Lukas tried again, and on his third attempt, it finally popped out. "Ah!" said Lukas, relieved. After having his vagina stretched, they both watched as it slowly returned to its original state.

"Tight but elastic," commented Lukas. "Damn, that was something... I'll remember that tomorrow! A little bigger, and it wouldn't have fit." That dildo had a weird, large, and bent egg shape at its end, designed to stay in place during action. And, oh, it did! "Would you like to try?" he asked Maja, handing her the toy.

Maja hesitantly grabbed the dildo, looking at it insistently.

"Since you used to be a guy, I thought you might want to fuck me with it as well. Do you?"

"Oh yeah..." whispered Maja. She stood up and brought the egg-shaped end toward her vagina. To her surprise, the egg slid in effortlessly. She looked back at Lukas. "Uhm, I think there will be a problem..."

"How?"

Maja took a few seconds to adjust the strapless dildo, brought her legs together, stood straight, and put her hands on her wide, feminine hips. Just like Lukas, she also had a blue dick sticking out between her legs.

"That's cool!" said Lukas. "What's wrong?"

The second she spread her legs, the dildo slid out of her pussy and fell to the ground. "I fear I'm not tight enough..."

Lukas laughed. "Why doesn't that surprise me? What do you want to do, then?" he asked.

"Lie on your back," she commanded, and he obeyed.

She climbed on him and brought her big boobs to his head, inviting him to play with them with his hands and mouth. To Maja's regret, Lukas wasn't really a boobs man. As he said previously, he liked them, but that was it. Too bad. Maja loved it when he played with her breasts. As she felt Lukas' horniness aura fade a little, she acted, knowing what he wanted.

Maja devoured Lukas' pussy. As a man, he used to talk often during sex. It used to piss Maja off since most of his comments had nothing to do with sex and hinted instead at how easily distracted he used to be. But now that he had a pussy, he never said a single word while getting licked by her. Maja took this as a sign she was good at it, which Lukas confirmed: he couldn't help but moan occasionally.

"Oooooh!" he whispered. Then, "Aaaah..." Maja loved it. "My queen?" finally asked Lukas. "Are you making me edge again?"

Maja stopped licking instantly, getting caught red-handed. The closer Lukas was to orgasm, the warmer that heat emanated from him. And Maja knew that the second he would cum, the heat would turn off.

"Sorry..." she whispered, finally giving him the last few tongue rubs he needed to get off.

Lukas moaned again, his body convulsing roughly. "Wow! Thank you, my queen!" he eventually said, delighted. "Having a pussy feels so much better than a cock..." he added once he recovered from his orgasm. "Except that one time, you remember? Maybe it's just having sex with you that feels so good?"

Maja crawled up into her man's arms. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Sorry? For what?"

"I promised myself I wouldn't play with you and your feelings for my benefit, but it's just too hard..."

"What do you mean?"

"The more frustrated you are, the better it feels for me... That's why it's always so tempting to make you edge..."

"It's fine, I don't mind. I love you, no matter what."

Maja hugged him tightly, realizing how adorable he was.

"Hey, you should come with me to the sex shop once. Do you know they have chastity belts?"

Maja's eyes illuminated. "What?"

"You know, a device I could wear, then I can't touch myself anymore."

"I know what a chastity belt is. But you'd do that? For me?"

"Of course, I'd do anything for you! You know what? I'll buy one tomorrow, ok? It will be like another surprise if you pretend I didn't say anything. Now, why don't you tell me about your surprise?"

"I've made 300,000 euros today," she proudly said.

"Holy cow! For real? Wow, congratulations! Did you sell paintings to Steve Jobs?"

"Nearly: to M. Leontjev himself! The catch is that he wants paintings of me. Naked. Is that a problem?"

"You paint whatever you want, for whoever you want. I don't mind."

"Great! I thought you would say that. So, you also said you'd do anything for me, correct?"

"Yes!"

"Then... With that much money, what about you quit your job and find our family a nice house far away from Vilnius? And far away from the order of Purity."

Lukas sat up and took a more serious facial expression. "A new house you want, a new house I will find you! For our family! But first, chastity belt! I guess I will buy a more comfortable one than I thought!"

Maja smiled.

"What is it, my queen? I can tell something is bothering you."

"You know, you asked me about my powers a couple of months ago. Do you remember?" Lukas nodded. "I think M. Leontjev didn't want to give me that much money, but I made him do it. I think I forced him. Like, with a power..."

"That makes sense. So what? Do you feel bad about it?"

"Hell no, that prick deserved it! But you keep telling me you'd do anything for me. Is it you doing things for me or my powers?"

"Did I change since you got pregnant?"

"Not really... I mean, you're not as distracted as before?"

"And did you ask me to?" Maja nodded. "Well, that's a good thing! Right? And for everything else, it's me! It's always been me!"

"But what if someday I make you do something you don't want? By accident. Or even purposefully. Then, won't you get mad at me?"

"Did you get mad at Leja?" asked Lukas.

"Sometimes? I mean... Honestly, not really."

"Didn't the bishop from the order of Purity tell you Leja could only make people do what they were already willing to do in the first place? Don't worry too much. I don't care if you make me do stuff anyway."

Maja and Lukas remained silent for a bit.

"Are you thinking about what I'm thinking?" asked Lukas.

"I don't know?"

"Come on, try me! Make me do something! We'll see if it works. And I'll tell you how I felt about it."

Both of them sat up in a hurry. Maja was excited at this idea but lacked inspiration. She grabbed a pillow and threw it on the bed.

"Fuck that pillow," she insistently commanded.

In an instant, Lukas knelt, grabbed the pillow, brought it to his crotch, and frantically mimed fucking it with an imaginary cock, like a maniac. Maja exploded at that hilarious sight.

"Harder!" Maja commanded. "Against the bed!"

She laughed harder as Lukas held the pillow against the bed firmly and humped it energetically, giving it violent pelvic thrusts.

"Stop," finally said Maja after recovering from her laughter.

"Wow, that was so weird!" said Lukas. "Something happened with your eyes. Like you grabbed my soul with your dark eyes."

Maja made a worried face. "Yes, I know what you mean... How did it feel?"

"Intense! I knew what was happening and what I was doing, but I couldn't control myself! I even hurt my clit, but couldn't stop anyway," he said, putting a hand against his crotch.

"Oh, did I make you hurt yourself? I'm so sorry... Are you ok? Are you angry with me?"

Lukas grabbed Maja and kissed her intensely. "All good, my queen. Can you feel it?"

"Your aura...? Are you getting horny again?" asked Maja.

"Ready for round two?" asked Lukas suggestively. "Except this time, you really deny me that orgasm! Let's see how long you can make me edge!"

Did you like this? Then you're one favorite/comment/review away from making a man happy =)

Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

17