Chapter 1
320 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

REINCARNATION

‘’Mhmm” I groaned as I woke in a completely white place, Empty as far as the eye can see. Suddenly a screen appeared in front of me.

Ding*

Title acquired [REINCARNATOR]

RANK: Unique

Conditions: Preserve mind through reincarnation

Privilege: customization of reincarnation                  +0.8 record fragments

 

So I have been isekaied. So how’d I die, I vaguely remember getting to hospital but for what reason I can’t remember. *deep breaths* well no use worrying over it, I thought as I paid a closer look over to the window that appeared in front me. ‘Still it is strange I didn’t even think that what’s written over there is fake’. It felt weird as if something in the back of my mind was telling me this is real. Even if I try to deny it still feels very real.

‘Putting that aside for now’ I pressed the screen and at that 8 small orbs of light came out of the window started to circle around my hand at the same time the window changed.

*Ding

Good karma: 246

Bad karma: 39

Total karma: 207

Converting karma to record fragments…

207karma converted to 2 record fragments

 

With this 2 more orbs came out of the window and joined the other 8 around my hand. At that time I had a thought that maybe I had enough fragments and now I could make a complete one, so I gently nudged the 10 orbs together and at that the started to glow and then transformed into a blank card.

*Ding

Title acquired [WRITER OF ONES FATE]

Conditions: acquire a blank record as a mortal

Privilege: [TRANSCENDENTAL ACTION]{1 use}

 

At the same time a new window opened

*ding

RACE: N/A         [i]

GENDER: N/A

BACKGROUND: N/A

AFFINITIES: WATER(37)

SKILLS: N/A                  

 

‘There are less options than I thought’ I press the race option and a bunch of options appeared as with number in brackets alongside them such as Human(1), elf(2), dwarf(2),beastmen had several variations such as cat Beastmen and dog beastmen with 1 near them and tiger and wolf with 2 near them. There were other options such demons (3) or dark elves (2) even dragons with (27).

At the bottom of the window there was another message remaining: 10

‘Damn, there goes the dream of becoming a dragon.’

I closed the options returned to the previous screen where there was in i option which I pressed opening a prompt.

Use 1 Record fragment to learn about the world?

‘Should I?’ Thinking that any decision that can be made will benefit from any additional knowledge I decided to use 1 fragment to learn about the world, causing me to suddenly receive the basics knowledge of the world in an Instant directly into my mind.

“Wow” letting out a short exclamation I decided to fill out the options on the window.

For race I’ll take Dragonkin (?) ’cause strong Dragonkins will turn into dragons’, when I selected that, another option screened opened up. For selecting 1st gen (9), 2nd gen (6) or normal (3).

Ill chose normal cause form one thing I don’t have enough fragment to even think about others, when I chose that another option showed up asking to choose a bloodline with options being dark, light, fire, etc. for that I’ll take dark Because Imma little edgelord that’s why.

Gender I’ll take male, for background there are several options such as slum orphan(0), orphan of Panthea (1),commoner rural(1), large farmer (2), commoner urban(2), Petty Nobel rural(3), large merchant(3), petty Nobel urban(4),etc.

For background I’ll take orphan of Panthea, well because the orphanages of Panthea always are in cities, along with the fact being they are well funded and if push comes to shove one can directly enter the church of Panthea as apprentice clergyman so there is no need to consider being unable to find lively hood.

For affinities I can choose 2 options have the number be random for 1 or set a number for 2. Knowing that affinity amount is easy to raise and can be compensated equipment, I’ll take fire random for 1, lighting random for 1 and earth random for 1.

Leaving me with only skill with options being normal skill random(1), normal skill(2), rare skill random(3) ‘quite a lot less options than the other ones, maybe it will increase if I increase the number fragments I have’ so I removed the affinities and gained 3 more fragments but still the number did not change.

‘Maybe this is the limit of skills that can be gained during reincarnation’ I put the affinities back on and thought about it for a moment. In the world where I am reincarnating skill are rare with only 1 in 10,000 having them and while having them may change some things it does not have any major effect on strength that can achieved on the later levels. ‘That being said it still can influence the start so I don’t wanna give up on it.’

While thinking about I happened to see the transcendental action privilege, looking at it I decided to press it and then a prompt opened up

 

TRACENDENTAL ACTION:

RANK: UNIQUE

DISCRIPTION: NEGATE THE LAWS OF CAUSE AND EFFECT AND SUPPERCEDE KARMA, CHARECTERISTIC OF EVERY TRANCENDENTS.[PASSIVE FOR TRANSCENDENTS, ACTIVE FOR YOU]

ACTIVATION: SAY “TRANSCEDENTAL ACTION

 ‘That makes no sense’ but after thinking about it a little there was little risk and even if something were to go wrong there would be little repercussion so I decided to use it when selecting rare skill random(3).

And so at the end I ended up with this

RACE: DRAGONKIN (NORMAL) (DARK) 

GENDER: MALE

BACKGROUND: ORPHAN OF PANTHEA

AFFINITIES: WATER (37), FIRE (15), LIGHTNING (60), EARTH (32), DARK (72)

SKILLS: SOUL BOOK (RARE SKILL)                 

 

After I was done a that moment I lost conscious.

The Dark affinity was because of dark dragonkin bloodline.

Also the status window are only expected to be in this chapter in the near future.

11