Chapter 2 – Sujin’s Sadism: 1 – Yuki’s Pride: 0
409 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah, give me a sec to tidy up.”

 

“Mm? No problem.”

 

Yuki waits in front of Sujin’s apartment door. Sounds of ruffling, paper, and glassware could be heard from inside.

 

–Clang!

 

Something falling and shattering could be heard, followed by an “Oh shit!” from Sujin.

 

Yuki ignores it like the good friend he is.

 

“Ahem— Come on in!”

 

Sujin hurriedly opened the door looking considerably more disheveled than he was before.

 

“Pardon me~.”

(Shitsurei Shimasu)

 

Yuki takes off his shoes and puts on a pair of orange slippers. This isn’t the first time Yuki’s stayed over. Not only does he have his own slippers. But he also had chopsticks, plates, mugs, and a spare toothbrush.

 

The two sit on Sujin’s bed. Each is doing their own thing. Sujin is absent-mindedly browsing manga on his phone while Yuki plays games on his Xstation.

 

“Man… Now that I think of it… I’ll have to carry all of my gaming equipment back home…”

 

Yuki sighs.

 

Sujin doesn’t have a lot of furniture. Only really a bed, closet, drawer, and a coffee table. So it was decided that the moving company would pack his stuff on the day of his leaving.

 

“Yeah…”

 

Sujin said, seemingly absorbed by his manga to Yuki. But in actuality, He still hasn't scrolled past page one, deep in thought.

 

***

(Sujin POV)

 

And Here I thought that I was prepared to leave…

 

But now that this day has come, I’m starting to feel really reluctant about going through with this...

 

It’s taking everything I have to not just bail out… However, the landlord has already found a new tenant to fill my place. So I’m actually pretty fucked…

 

I can't just say.

 

[My deepest apologies, landlord, but I don't want to move out anymo—]

 

AGH!

 

Just thinking about it is cringing me out. I’d have to kiss my pride goodbye!

 

Ugh... What to do...

 

It’s not easy leaving a friend you’ve known for the better portion of your life… Especially when you're as inseparable as me and Yuki.

 

It’s gotten to the point where people at my school thought we were going out. But I made sure to shoot them down instantly. If those rumors reached Yuki’s ears, then he might distance himself. He is somewhat shy, after all.

 

I glance over toward Yuki. His cute– his cheeks were slightly puffed up as he scowled at the game.

 

“Agh… I’m totally off my game!”

 

Yuki exclaimed, slamming down his controller.

 

His gloomy aura had become visible as a black cloud loomed over his head.

 

This won’t do… If this is the last day we spend together… Then I don’t want to spend the whole day worrying about tomorrow.

 

That case… I’ll just have to make Yuki put my going away on the back burner.

 

Time… To pull a little prank…

 

***

(Yuki POV)

 

“Oh, sick!”

 

Text pops up on the screen saying.

 

[Dungeon Cleared]

 

I internally pump my fist.

 

Though I was definitely not on my A-game today. Much to my teammate's dismay.

 

‘Ah… I feel pathetic…’

 

Sujin’s leaving tomorrow….

 

I can't help but feel bitter-sweet. My mind wanders to memories I’d once considered “insignificant.”

 

The times we hung out like this. Doing and saying nothing in particular.

 

The times we fought.

 

The times I begged Sujin to help me study.

 

The time Sujin would always make me do stupid or embarrassing things whenever I owed him… Like forcing me to cross-dress as a maid… Or that one time he made me finish my sentences with “daiyo.”

 

Ok, maybe some memories are better forgotten…

 

Though, the good memories far out-weight the bad.

 

Ah… Just reminiscing about it was affecting my mood negatively…

 

“What am I going to do without you… Sujin…”

 

I whispered to myself in a voice inaudible to Sujin.

 

“EEK!”

 

I hear a strange noise. It sounded like a girl squealing. Who could that be from?

 

“Ah–”

 

***

 

Yuki looked behind at Sujin. His face turned slightly flushed. As he realized, that voice was his.

 

‘I just squealed like a little girl!!!’

 

Yuki thought to himself, mortified.

 

So much so that he temporarily failed to realize what caused him to make such a girly squeal. Sujin’s two hands were buried in his armpits.

 

“W-what are your hands doing there? And for what purpose… Sujin?”

 

“Heh–”

 

Sujin responds to Yuki’s query with a sadistic grin. A grin Yuki knew all too familiarly.

 

Like when he was forced to crossdress or make nonsensical noises at the end of his sentences, he knew what would happen would be a trial that would jeopardize his pride.

 

“Goochie goochie goo!”

 

Sujin began to imitate baby noises.

 

“wu?”

 

Yuki makes a strange, confused noise. Suddenly, the dormant hands buried in Yuki’s armpits had awakened. They wiggled around swiftly and ferociously. Relentlessly assaulting Yuki’s armpits.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH—!”

 

Yuki loses all strength in his body as he starts laughing hysterically.

 

Unfortunately for Yuki, he was horribly ticklish. A weakness all too easy for Sujin to capitalize on.

 

“HAHAHA– PLEASE— HAHAHA ST— HAHAHA— OP—!!!”

 

Yuki squeezed out a plea for mercy. Sujin, in response, upped his game. Now moving down to Yuki’s feet. Sujin ripped Yuki’s socks off as his fingers began worming and scraping the sole of his foot.

 

“HAHAHAHA PL– HAHAHAH STOP– HAHAHA I– HAHAHAHA PEE—! HAHAHAHAHAA—!!!”

 

***

 

Only about a minute and a half passed. However, to Yuki, it felt like an eternity.

 

Sujin got up from his knees and began reading his manga again.

 

Yuki, however, was lying limp on the floor. Still shaking and quivering.

 

‘I… I hung on…’

 

“—Hyah!”

 

Yuki let out a girly cry as Sujin poked his back with his foot.

 

“Ugh… Uguu…”

 

His drool was getting all over the floor. But that wasn’t of his concern at the moment.

 

He had… More pressing matters to attend to at the porcelain throne….

 

Sujin’s sadism: 1 - Yuki’s pride: 0

 

Yuki finally gathered enough strength to prop himself up. He felt slightly pissed that Sujin was just reading his manga nonchalantly.

 

“Ugh…!”

 

Yuki stands straight up and dashes into the bathroom.

 

‘I think I went too far…’

 

Sujin thought to himself bewildered by the noises that came out of Yuki’s mouth.

 

Ch 2 END

10