Death
103 7 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking down a dimly lit street was a man in a suit with blue eyes and dark eyes. He had just been to an interview and had just been accepted.

Like anyone else he was extremely excited after all it was his dream job. As he was walking back him he heard a scream and like any upstanding citizen he rushed towards the noise after calling the cops.

As he neared the screams got louder and louder. The man was very fit and had a lot of training.

When he got there what he saw terrified him. Before him was a woman holding a knife and stabbing a man's leg continuously.

The most he had expected a theft not this, but he still hadn’t given up and rushed towards the woman. 

“Run… run run or I- I’ll kill you too!” The woman said as she stood up. Seeing he wasn’t running but was still coming towards her she readied herself knife in hand.

The man then jumped and kicked the woman’s stomach. She wasn’t experienced in fighting and knew she would lose so she threw her knife at Grey stabbing his heart.

He lied grit his teeth and ignored the pain so he could hold down the woman. He knew he was going to die but if he could save someone while doing it he would gladly do that.

Even if he would sacrifice himself for the sake of someone else that didn’t necessarily mean he was doing it out of sheer kindness no, in fact the reason the reason he did was to die.

Even if he had been accepted he had experienced too much to not want to die.

He hadn’t done it earlier as to not look like a complete idiot even if he hated his parents who had forced him to doe things he would rather not, he worried for his siblings. 

His parents had later learned their lessons so if he died his younger siblings would probably have had to live in the homes of strangers but for him… the damage had been done.

In the distance sirens could be heard. “Ah… the-r he-“ slowly but surely he started to lose grasp with reality, everything was getting darker and darker.

Then grey felt a tug and up he went at speeds unimaginable by mankind. He felt nothing and saw nothing. He slowly started losing all his might, his consciousness everything.

Then he was in a dark space being squished by his surroundings. 

He just stayed there trying to recollect his memories but it was like everything was there but not.

"Push!" A voice and so he was out only to be faced by a blinding light which led him to cry.

"It's a boy!" The woman said.

He still kept crying and crying as he took it all in and adjusted his eyes to the blinding light. “His eyes remind me of his dad… Grey yes Grey”.

So just like 6 months passed. Grey had already started crawling. He had came to the conclusion his father was dead as in all his 6 months he had never seen him. He had also started to regain some of his old memories as his brain developed.

When he had first gotten a bit of his memories it felt like his brain was exploding. His attitude also changed as his memories merged but not by a wide margin.

-7 months time skip- 

Grey had finally solved the mystery as to where he was. He had started walking and had a wider part of the world available to him and one day as he was looking out the window he had seen a bunch of men wearing navy clothing which were similar to those of one piece.

This might not have been the case but Grey would have liked it to be. Grey had watched all 7998 episodes of One Piece and knew practically everything about it.

He had even joined a lot of servers and made a lot of friends just on that subject, But the he had hoped it wasn't so as there where some monsters in One Piece.

Just like that another 10 years and 7 months went by and Grey was 12. He had never had the luxury of celebrating his birthday in this world as his mom wasn't really all that rich.

He knew she was trying her best though as she worked 3 jobs just for his sake. He had even started to pickpocket others in hopes that one day he could save enough for her.

There were days he wouldn't eat but well atleast that was better than being physically abused.

-4 year time skip-

"Grey we are going out" she said and so Grey rushed following her. He was very excited as they didn't usually go out to celebrate or have fun. He had usually gone out at most 2 times a year just for that.

Grey didn't know where they were going. They had gone past some alleys for like 8 minutes till they were in the middle of houses.

The place they were at was quite crowded.

"Grey wait right here I'll be right back" she said going away. Grey didn't really pay attention to her as he was too busy trying to see what was happening.

As he was too curious he hurried past the people until he was in front of the crowd.

"Do you have any last words?" A marine said to a man kneeling with his neck and hands seperated from the rest of his body by wood.

"Kek kek... all you bastards want my treasure? I left it at the end of the world! Heh if you want it go and take i-" and before the man could finish he was killed.

-------- Author Note-------

Thats what I expect the king of pirates to say. I don't expect a nice guy to somehow be the king of scummy pirates.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter yall have any fruit suggestings I haven't made it past episode 700 and I have a bad memory I can't remember any good fruits(you can also create any).

 

 

3