Bandit Killer
56 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grey looked into the unappetizing fruit and bit into it and just like he thought it tasted how it looked. Grey immediately clutched his head in pain forgetting about the taste.

The pain went as fast as it came. Grey then asked the doctor for direction but as he didn’t get it the doctor reluctantly showed him the way.

’System’ Grey thought hoping to see what changed.

[Host: Grey Darkino

Level: 2 100/200

Health: 110

Strength: 13

Agility: 26

Stamina: 132

Devil Fruit: Micro Micro no mi- 1/100]

Grey didn’t really think about the mastery and went straight into their base.

The first sign of line he had seen was a guard dash at him but before he could reach Grey a group of mushrooms had appeared in his path. 

“Kid you think that’s going to do anything?” The bandit said as he chewed on something.

Immediately after swallowing he knelt on the floor blood coming out of both of his eyes. He started to scream alerting all the bandits in the area.

When they stepped in they had started coughing. Grey had expected them to have the same reaction as the first but their almost indifferent reaction shocked him.

With his ability to control microorganisms he had created a new type of mushroom that spread a fast reacting gas that caused hallucinations. These hallucinations were sometimes so realistic they caused damage.

Before he could think one of the enemies launched at him landing a hit but it was barely noticeable. Before the bandit could escape his grasp he grabbed his shirt yanked him back and summoned algae to cover his entire body.

The algae had grown from deep in the earth and successfully trapped the bandit giving grey enough time to take his sword. Grey then threw it at the bandit closest to him and dashed towards him.

The bandit blocked it but received a blow to his jaws. Other bandits joined in on the fight but Grey had used their uncoordinated attacks to work against them sliding, as he slid between then causing them to stab and fall on each other. 

Grey killed all those who got stabbed first then went for the unharmed creating a mushroom as he went in. This time it affected two enemies but was useless against the remaining 3.

He then bound one to the ground stabbing him in the heart and slicing the throat of the other in one go. Grey had thought he would make it without gaining much damage but the last bandit landed a successful hit on his left arm slicing it right of.

Grey thrusted in anger destroying his heart.

Grey knelt there exhausted. He had spent all his energy in order to create a new type of mushroom and fight all those bandits.

’System’

[Host: Grey Darkino

Level: 6 200/600

Health: 59-58/160

Strength: 28

Agility: 31

Stamina: 4/272

Devil Fruit: Micro Micro no mi 11/100]

Grey was so exhausted that he fell asleep before he knew it.

-3 days later-

Grey tried to open his eyes but pain swarmed his body first. His left arm was in the most pain. By pure instinct Grey focused on his arm and was able to create bones but that only got him to fall asleep again.

Grey woke up yet again did it and fainted. He kept doing it till he was finally able to create his arm without the meat. The rest took him more than a month.

During all that time he hadn’t talked to a single soul as he awoke when they weren’t around.

——————————Author Notes——————————
Do you like such parts if not I won’t include them.

 

 

3