Chapter 26 – Learning the Sword
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    The next morning, Feng Qingyang began to teach Yue Buqun Huashan swordsmanship, Yue Buqun previously spent more than a year to build the foundation of swordsmanship, the foundation is extremely firm, coupled with his memory is superb, Feng Qingyang gave him a demonstration of swordsmanship, he firmly remembered, a little bit of practice, it is as if after years of hard work and practice, learning the speed of the sword fast.

    In the afternoon, Yue Buqun will use these learned swordsmanship and Feng Qingyang demolition, Yue Buqun although in the sword on the cultivation is still shallow, but he learnt a bellyful of swordsmanship in his previous life online, from time to time out a little bit, often make the wind Qingyang bright, the afternoon of demolition not only so that Yue Buqun fast progress, in the wind Qingyang, is also a big gain.

    After the evening class, Yue Buqun and Feng Qingyang will rest, the cave two slightly flat boulders is their bed. Face to face is not allowed to bring the roll, two people can only lie on the big stone with clothes.

    Huashan think about the cliff night temperature is extremely low, the cave temperature is not high to go, Yue Buqun sleep must always run to resist the cold, at first Yue Buqun extremely uncomfortable, often frozen awake, time a long time, Yue Buqun sleep automatically run the internal breath will become a habit. Relative to others, Yue Buqun daily more than double the time of internal practice, coupled with no one on the mountain to disturb, but also no things to worry about, so the cultivation of internal work with half the effort, a day of practice is enough to offset several days of other people's hard work.

    The next day after the morning class, the morning wind Qingyang again to teach Yue Buqun sword, to the afternoon the two will be demolition moves against the enemy, the evening of their respective practice evening class. So the sunrise and sunset, Sunday again and again, the two in the day against the sword in the past four years, this four years Feng Qingyang dedication to teach, without hiding. Yue Buqun learnt a lot of Huashan swordsmanship, including some of the Sword Sect's secret traditions.

    Feng Qingyang sword both high, the learning is also mixed, from the fourth year, and Yue Buqun dismantling moves will not be limited to the Huashan sword, all kinds of sword in the jianghu all kinds of sword, Yue Buqun with him one by one dismantling, eyes wide open.

    Feng Qingyang since that day got Yue Buqun awakening, sword art also since the big progress, four years he was teaching Yue Buqun sword, while combing their own sword, the afternoon of the demolition of the move is every time in Yue Buqun body have to get, although he did not learn Dugu nine swords, but the essence of the Dugu nine swords was Yue Buqun intentionally or unintentionally left out a lot of.

    The Nine Swords of the Lone Ranger is all about enlightenment, and Yue Buqun knows that the essence of the Nine Swords of the Lone Ranger is the same set of books from his previous life. Although the essence of the Nine Swords of the Lone Ranger is not much and is scattered in the books, but Feng Qingyang's original enlightenment is high, and he has already understood the essence of the Broken Sword Style of the Nine Swords of the Lone Ranger in the book under the example of the Nine Swords of the Lone Ranger.

    The Nine Swords of the Lone Sword also emphasises on actual combat, Feng Qing Yang has been in the jianghu for decades before, creating the name of the boss and fighting with people for no less than hundreds of matches, so he has already had a lot of experience in actual combat, and it is not difficult for him to see the flaws in other people's swordsmanship. Taking the Dokuroku Nine Swords Broken Sword Style as an example, the current him, compared to the one after forty years, only lacked the Dokuroku Nine Swords general outline and the experience summarised by the previous ones.

    Feng Qingyang's sword art has vaguely touched the threshold of no move, and except for the person who cultivates the Dokuroku Nine Swords, there is no enemy in the world.

    While practising the sword, Yue Buqun was also thinking about his future, the Jade Maiden Peak Great Sword Competition was getting closer and closer, it was estimated that it would start in less than ten years, it would be an incomparably brutal moment, and if he wanted to stop this fiasco from happening, he had to be able to forcefully suppress the strength of the two Sword and Qi Sects.

    Yue Buqun wanted to stop this tragedy from happening. Not only because his master and mistress might be killed in this sword fight, but also because Feng Qing Yang suffered betrayal due to this sword fight, so that he lost his reputation and retired from the jianghu in disgrace.

    With Yue Buqun's current cultivation, he would still be cannon fodder in another ten years, at best a relatively large cannon fodder.

    Yue Buqun although the sword greatly improved, but the internal cultivation is a water grinding work, Huashan that a large number of master uncles randomly take out one can crush Yue Buqun.

    He desperately needed a top-notch internal martial arts technique that would allow him to crush the Huashan Qi Sect within ten years, and he also needed a sword technique to sweep away the Huashan Sword Sect. It was likely that he could learn the sword technique from Feng Qing Yang, but there was no sign of the internal martial arts technique yet.

    Before Yue Buqun has turned the Tibetan scripture cabinet, the entire Taoist collection over and over again memorised a fine, a little bit of the clues of the Nine Yin True Scriptures are not, it seems that the conjecture is only a conjecture, perhaps Wang Chongyang simply did not stay Nine Yin True Scriptures of the handwritten copy.

    The last hope is the Nine Suns Divine Power, Yue Buqun need to find an opportunity to go down the mountain, go to the Kunlun Mountains to look for Zhang Wuji a hundred years ago, but unfortunately, Yue Buqun was punished by Wang Xuanfeng in the Sijiaoyi Cliffs face to face, and never let him out of the meaning.

    In a trance, Yue Buqun has been on the cliff of thought for four years, Wang Xuanfeng seems to have forgotten him, when Yue Buqun committed a small fault, Wang Xuanfeng gave him a big punishment.

    On the surface, Yue Buqun has been punished for many years for nothing and has suffered a great loss, but he has gained a great benefit from learning the sword from Feng Qingyang on the Sizhong Cliff, just like the blessing of the lost horse, which is not a blessing.

    Yue Buqun sometimes secretly guessed Wang Xuanfeng's intention, whether he wanted to punish him or to fulfil him, but he was never able to conclude Wang Xuanfeng's true intention. However, judging from the fact that Zheng Xuanji, the master of the school, acquiesced to Wang Xuanfeng's disposal of Yue Buqun, the master thought that it was good for Yue Buqun to be punished by going up to the cliff of Sizhong, so he did not intervene.

    Since Yue Buqun went to the Siwu Cliff, the Siwu Cliff has never come to anyone else, only the daily delivery of food Jiang Buwu and He Bu Dou every time to the mountain to bring a little bit of news in the sect.

    The little girl A Li gradually grew up, begged He Bu Dou to bring her up a few times, and Yue Buqun is very close.

    Yue Buqun, on the other hand, was a little embarrassed, he didn't know if the little girl A Li was the Ning Zhongzhe in the book of his previous life, at this time, girls only had small names, and only when they reached the age of fourteen or fifteen and reached maturity would their parents take a big name. Thinking that this eight or nine year old little girl in front of him could possibly be his future wife, he felt very embarrassed and uncomfortable all over. Feng Qing Yang took all this in his eyes and only smiled without saying anything.

    Ning Qing Man and his wife have not been back, from time to time in the jianghu rumours of the two of them looking for a lonely island overseas news, apparently the two of them are still trying to find the Nine Suns Divine Power, but Zhang Wuji has long been far away from the overseas for a hundred years, back then, the people who know the information about the ice and fire island are no longer in the vast ocean looking for a lonely island talk about how easy it is to this day the two of them have not yet succeeded.

    Sect disciples of the Qi Sect and the Sword Sect are getting more and more noisy, both sides on the sword-based or Qi-based quarrel, martial arts practice field from time to time there are disciples from both sides of the fight, but fortunately there are still concerns, did not lay down the dead hand of a human life.

    Song Qing Shan, a master of the Qi Sect, is responsible for mediating the conflicts between the two Qi and Sword Sects, and is so exhausted that his martial arts skills have not improved by an inch.

0