Chapter 28 – Lin Yuan Tu
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    To say that this person, Lin Yuantu, did have a deep connection with the Huashan Sect. His connection with the Huashan Sect came from a martial arts supreme secret book, the Sunflower Treasure Tantra.

    More than sixty years ago, Master Hong Ye, the abbot of the Southern Shaolin Temple in Putian, Fujian Province, was given a martial arts secret book, the Sunflower Treasure Code.

    After flipping through it, Zen Master Red Leaf thought that the martial arts contained in this book were too vicious and venomous, and he was afraid that they would be learnt by bad people and eventually become a weapon to plague the martial arts world. Moreover, this martial arts, for the practitioner has a cruel requirement, not in line with the compassionate state of mind of monks. So the book was hidden in the temple, secret, and not allowed to practice the monks in the temple. But the news leaked out secretly.

    Decades later, Huashan disciples Yue Su and Cai Zifeng visited the Southern Shaolin, peeking at and recording from memory the remnants of the Sunflower Treasure Tantra.

    Zen Master Red Leaf soon found out about this, and immediately sent his favourite disciple, Zen Master Duan Yuan, to Mount Hua to advise the two Yue Cai that they should not practice the martial arts in the Treasure Code.

    Duo Yuan Zen Master on Mount Hua, Yue Cai two people to him good respect, admitted that private reading of the "Sunflower Treasure Tantra", one side of the deep apology, but the other side of the scripture contained in the martial arts to ask him to teach. I do not know that although the dodo yuan is red leaf's best disciple, the treasure code of martial arts has not been taught.

    At that moment, Zen Master Duoyuan did not point out, listening to their recitation of the scriptures, casually explained, but in his heart secretly note down.

    Duo Yuan Zen Master's martial arts is extremely high, and is the top of the wit, heard a sentence of the scriptures, will be their own interpretation of a few sentences, actually also said the head of the road.

    But what Yue Cai and his wife remembered was already not much, and after such a relay, it was inevitably discounted again.

    Zen Master Watanabe stayed on Mount Hua for eight days before he said goodbye, but from then on he did not return to Shaolin Temple in Putian.

    Soon the red leaf Zen master received a letter from Zen master Duoyuan, saying that his mortal heart is difficult to suppress, decided to return to secularism, no face to see the master again clouds.

    Watanabe later changed his name to Lin Yuantu and created the Lin family's seventy-two ways of warding off evil spirits based on the Sunflower Treasure Tantra.

    As a result of this incident, the Huashan disciples peeped into the Sunflower Treasure Tantra, which was also spread outside. After a short time, the ten elders of the Devil Sect came to attack Huashan, and there was a big battle at the foot of Huashan. The ten elders of the Magic Sect were seriously injured and defeated.

    However, Yue Su and Cai Zifeng were both killed in this battle, and the Sunflower Treasure Tantra recorded by the two were also seized by the Devil's Sect.

    Although Yue Su and Cai Zifeng perished, the differences between the two in the scriptures seen in the Treasure Canon, which emphasised gas and sword respectively, were inherited by the disciples, and the Huashan Sect was later divided into the Gas Sect and the Sword Sect, which have been in existence since then.

    These secret stories, Ning Qingman and Feng Qingyang, as outstanding disciples of the two Huashan Qi Sword Sect, had naturally heard from their masters.

    Ning Qingman asked, "I have heard that although this Lin Yuantu has returned to secularism and founded a dart board, he is chivalrous and righteous in the jianghu, and is eager to help others, and is not in the Buddhist sect, but performs the deeds of the Buddhist sect. How did the Taoist Master bear a grudge against such a great man?"

    Evergreen Zi laughed to himself, "It's not necessarily true that I have a grudge, it's just that my own obsession has not been eliminated, and people probably haven't been taking me seriously all this time."

    Ning Qingman asked, "What does the Taoist priest say about this?"

    Evergreen Zi let out a long sigh and said, "A few years ago, poor Taoist was originally practising at Qingcheng Mountain, when he suddenly heard that Lin Yuantu of the Fuwei Dart Bureau's pressure dart was about to pass by Qingcheng Mountain, and then he had the idea of competing with him."

    "At that time, the poor Taoist was walking in the martial arts in Sichuan and Shaanxi, and was lifted up by his fellow martial arts practitioners, and had the reputation of being 'the first in swordsmanship west of the Three Gorges', so he could not help but be a little complacent and look down on the heroes of the world."

    "That Lin Zhennan was the world's number one swordsmanship expert who shook the jianghu, the poor Taoist was obsessed at that time, and was bent on seeing Lin Yuantu's seventy-two ways of warding off evil spirits swordsmanship, and then defeating him and seizing his reputation as the world's number one. Thinking about it now, I was really like a frog in the bottom of a well. It can be seen that 'fame tires one', the ancients truly did not deceive me."

    Feng Qingyang interjected, "Daoist, I can't blame you for this matter, if I had heard that Lin Yuantu was going to pass by Huashan, I would also have tried to find a way to see his Evil-Shedding Sword Technique."

    Ning Qingman glared at Feng Qingyang and said, "Daoist, what happened afterwards?"

    Changqingzi said: "Poor Tao went down the mountain at that time, and handed over the invitation to see Lin Yuantu. That Lin Yuan Tu does not doubt him, glad to meet, after meeting the poor Tao said the intention of coming, want to see the sword of warding off evil."

    "Who would have thought that Lin Yuantu would have shrugged it off, rather than admit to himself that he would not be able to defeat him, than to compete with the sword. The poor Taoist was on fire at the time, and ridiculed him a few times, but that Lin Yuantu was extremely cultured, but did not get angry."

    "The poor Tao see him oil and salt, also can do nothing, only to go away resentfully. Poor Tao then thought that Lin Yuan Tu was a person who made a false reputation and didn't dare to compare swords with me, and the more I thought about it after I went back, the more angry I became, so I just did not do it, and took advantage of the time when that Lin Yuan Tu was paying a visit to his fellow martial arts practitioners in western Sichuan to sneak directly into the inn where he was beating his head against the wall, intercepted his dart, and searched for a secluded place to leave a message for him to come alone to find the poor Taoist."

    The crowd was speechless, and in their hearts, they all felt that this Evergreen Son was acting a bit radical and losing face with the righteous sect.

    But I heard that Evergreen Son said: "That Lin Yuan Tu really came alone, poor Tao used his dart to hold him, can't help him not to compare swords. Lin Yuantu was forced to promise the poor Tao, the poor Tao in the chosen place, and he compared with him."

    "That match of swords, straight to the poor Taoist heart Qi hit no, so far remembered, still shuddering."

    Feng Qing Yang said, "Taoist Master, what exactly was the status of that match, can you tell us in detail?"

    Evergreen Son said miserably, "Poor Tao and that Lin Yuantu fought with swords, spilling out hundreds of moves, Poor Tao used all his life's sword skills and poured out his attacks. Lin Yuantu only defended and never took the initiative to attack, but Poverty Road could never help him."

    "The Poor Taoist was fighting to the death, and when he saw that he was all about defence, he said loudly to Lin Yuantu: 'Chief Bodyguard Lin is all about defence, is he looking down on me, Evergreen Tzu?'"

    "Lin Yuantu only smiled faintly and said: 'Lin Mou has long since taken out his sword, if you don't believe me, please take a look at your own body'"

    "Poor Tao then a look at the body, only to see the body robe has long been pierced a small hole, all over the body. Originally that Lin Yuan Tu has long been in the poor Tao did not realise when, hair sword in the poor Tao body stabbed out a small hole, small hole location are poor Tao around the body acupuncture points are located, he out of the sword when the swiftness is unparalleled, the poor Tao is simply no difference, this time lost the adults."

    "The poor Taoist knew that he was merciful and had no face to dwell on it. Returned his dart after this retreat. Later took off his robe and counted the seventy-two holes on it, just like his seventy-two ways of warding off evil swordsmanship."

    "After this battle, the poor Taoist's heart is like ashes, and he went back to Mount Qingcheng. Lin Yuantu won the fight, but he didn't announce it everywhere. The people in the sect only know that I didn't fight with Lin Yuantu, but they don't know that I was defeated, and they don't even know how I was defeated."

    "Since then a few years, the poor Tao has been looking for once and Lin Yuan Tu sword fighting masters, want to figure out Lin Yuan Tu's sword in the mystery, but unfortunately most of them do not know much, after listening to the Lin Yuan Tu sword method and Huashan some connection, so only brazenly come to Huashan, want to see if the virtuous brothers division has about the Paixie sword spectrum record passed down, such as can be searched for from the Paixie sword spectrum to break the method, will be able to go to the Poor Taoist heart demon."

    "If there are any records, I hope that the virtuous brother will not hesitate to inform us, the poor Taoist has been greatly favoured by the virtuous brother, and will certainly return the favour in the future." Having said that, Evergreen Son left his seat and rose, paying his respects to Ning Qingman.

0