Chapter 30: Between Two Points, the Shortest Straight Line
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    Yue Buqun heard then know that he said the wrong words, the previous life of people know the truth but at this time may not be able to summarise it. Ancient Chinese people on many things has been to know the truth but do not know the reason why, until the modern system to learn the science has changed.

    Take the martial arts people as an example, the master found the stabbing sword out of the sword speed fast, most will only as their own unique experience to tell the disciple, with the stabbing sword can enhance the speed of the sword clouds, but why only the stabbing sword can enhance the speed of the sword, the other basic sword moves can not, but no one to sum up the reasons behind.

    Yue Buqun drew a straight line on the ground with the tip of his sword, and drew a curve, again connecting the two endpoints, and asked, "Master, all of you, which of these two lines is the shorter distance?"

    Song Qingshan replied, "Naturally, it's that straight line."

    Yue Buqun said, "Uncle Song is right, if we consider the two end points of this straight line as the tip of the sword and the place where it is stabbed, then from the tip of the sword to the place where it is stabbed, the distance straight ahead is the shortest, and when the distance is short, the speed of the sword is naturally faster. Therefore, the Wisdom Sword Technique is close to eighty per cent all straight forward stabbing swords, and this should be the reasoning behind it."

    The crowd all brightened up, the reasoning that Yue Buqun spoke about was understood by everyone, everyone usually practised to stabbing swords, they all felt that the speed of the sword was faster than the others, but no one had ever bothered to explore the mystery behind this.

    Feng Qing Yang's eyes flickered as he listened, and in an instant he thought of the several sword techniques in the sect that specialised in stabbing swords, which were indeed famous for the swiftness of their swords.

    Song Qingshan said enviously, "Senior brother Ning has taken in a good disciple, those fools under my door, seeing senior nephew Yue defeating senior nephew Feng with a fast sword, they all imitated each other, but they only knew to bury their heads in practicing fast swords, and no one bothered to think about the doorway here. If they practice like this for the rest of their lives, they'll just be following the example, and it's delusional to want to create their own style and shine uniquely."

    Ning Qingman laughed out loud and said, "Qing Shan you want to praise Buqun, but there's no need to bury your own disciple."

    Evergreen Zi smiled and said:  ''Yue master nephew is a quick thinker, this reason I thought about it before and after, and it took me a lot of time to come up with it. But I didn't expect that Master Yue would be able to see it in a few moments, so he is really a master of the sect. But my Qingcheng Sect also has a fast sword, and I also used it that day, but it didn't have the same effect as Lin Yuantu's."

    Listening to Evergreen Son's words, this reason was also ruled out.

    Yue Buqun said, "If this is also not the main cause, then there is only one possibility." Yue Buqun paused and spoke the correct answer, "This Pure Evil Sword Technique must have a mind technique that goes along with it in order to be so swift."

    Evergreen Son's eyes lit up and he clapped his hands and laughed, "That's right, it's true that heroes see the same thing."

    Yue Buqun secretly shushed a breath, in order not to cause suspicion of the crowd, stooping to spend half a day to say the correct answer, but suffocated him.

    He naturally knew why the Wisdom Sword Technique came out so quickly, but he had to go in a big circle to tell the crowd this answer without leaving any traces.

    Ning Qingman said, "Does the Taoist Master think that there is another mystery in this Sword of Warding Off Evil?"

    Evergreen son said:  "exactly, I have been thinking for several years left and right, listed countless possibilities, and one by one to reject, and finally there is only one possibility, that is, the evil sword law must be matched with the method of the heart, in order to out of the sword swiftly and unparalleled. Ning senior brother, you are the second generation of Huashan big disciple, poor Tao has a question, I don't know when to ask not to ask."

    Ning Qingman said, "I know what the Taoist Master is going to ask, this question involves my Huashan Sect's secrets, so I'm sorry that Ning can't tell you."

    "Alas," Evergreen Zi sighed with unusual disappointment and said with disillusionment, "It is the poor Tao that is abrupt, but it is a pity that the poor Tao in this life, I am afraid that it will never be able to outshine that Lin Yuantu again." The words were sullen, and seemed to have the meaning of endless sadness.

    The people were sympathetic, but there was nothing they could do to persuade them. Changqingzi wanted to find traces of the Pure Evil Sword Technique from the Huashan internal martial arts, but before he could say anything, he was rejected by Ning Qingman, who was ashamed to stay on top of Huashan, and then proposed to take his leave, and the people could not persuade him to stay, so they had to let him go.

    Ning Qingman sighed:  "I still remember when I first met Evergreen Zi Taoist, that is what a spirited young swordsman, now less than ten years, already twilight, all without the youth when the forward-looking sharpness, really let a person regret."

    Ning Qingman and the Evergreen Zi temperament of the same year, thought that the best friend. I didn't expect that several years had passed, but Evergreen Son was like a new person, and this time he even ignored the taboo in the jianghu, intending to probe the internal heart method of Huashan Sect, so it was obvious that the matter of Lin Yuantu had dealt him a deep blow, which had led him to act in a somewhat unscrupulous manner.

    Song Qingshan sighed, "This Lin Yuantu's Evil-Preventing Sword Technique was obtained from Huashan, but there is not the slightest trace of Evil-Preventing Sword Technique left in my Huashan Sect, what a pity. If the two old ancestors did not fall in the battle of the Devil Sect's attack on the mountain, then today's Mount Hua would be a different mould."

    Feng Qing Yang retorted, ''Brother Song said this poorly, no matter how powerful the Pure Evil Sword Technique is, it is always created by a human. If Lin Yuantu can create the Pure Evil Sword Technique, I, Feng Qingyang, may not be inferior to him. One day, I will bring my self-created swordsmanship to challenge Lin Yuantu's Pure Evil Sword Technique."

    Song Qingshan let out a cry of colour and said, "Wind Senior Brother is good and courageous, you are the number one swordsmanship expert in my Huashan, if there is someone in my Huashan Sect who can create a swordsmanship that is comparable to the Pure Evil Sword Spectrum, it must not be you."

    Feng Qing Yang shook his head and said, "Brother Song, in terms of swordsmanship, I'm the best, but in terms of enlightenment, I'm nowhere near as good as my nephew Yue. Besides, the Jianghu Lake is so big that there are hidden dragons and crouching tigers, and that Pure Evil Sword Technique may not be the first in the world."

    Hearing Feng Qing Yang speak so highly of Yue Buqun, Song Qing Shan and Ning Qing Man looked at Yue Buqun in surprise.

    Yue Buqun shook his hand and said, "Master Feng's grandeur is just too much to lift up his nephew. Disciple's qualification is stupid, far less than the wind uncle."

    Feng Qingyang glanced at Yue Buqun and said, "Do you know that excessive modesty is hypocrisy? In the future, if you are going to walk in the jianghu, you have to change this bad habit of yours, otherwise people will think that you are a hypocrite."

    Yue Buqun sweated and said yes.

    Feng Qing Yang said to Ning Qing Man, "Senior brother, these years I have been diligently practising my sword skills on the Sijiao Cliff, and I am conscious that my sword skills have greatly improved, but it is not desirable to work behind closed doors, and I want to go down to the mountain to challenge the group of heroes, and to prove what I have learnt from the sword skills, and I hope that my senior brother will grant me permission."

    Zheng Xuanji often closed to get rid of poison, long time no council, the faction of things Wang Xuanfeng and Zhao Xuancheng agent, but the Sword Sect in charge of the power of the sect for four years period has expired, this time the Ning Qingman came back to the gas sect disciple to take over the power of the sect, Feng Qingyang such as going down the mountain, must be reported to the master and the sect, so there is a this please.

    Ning Qingman said, "Senior brother can just go, as long as senior uncle Wang doesn't object, I have no problem here. I don't know when Senior Brother is going to leave, so I can ask your Senior Sister to prepare some panniers and clothes for him."

    Feng Qing Yang shook his head and said:  ''There is no need to trouble senior sister, I will report to master later and go down the mountain this time. I will just bring a horse, a sword and some clothes. I heard that Lin Yuantu is already over sixty years old, if I don't hurry up, I'm afraid that even if I create the Invincible Sword Technique, I won't be able to see this world's number one."

0