Chapter 34: Searching for the Nine Suns
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    Ning Qing Man waved his hand, Song Qing Shan clasped his fists and saluted before hurriedly rushing to Zheng Xuan Ji's residence. In an instant, only Ning Qing Man and Yue Bu Qun were left in the martial arts training ground.

    Yue Buqun saluted Ning Qingman, "Thank you, Master, for rescuing me, otherwise, I'm afraid that my disciple would have been injured at the hands of Uncle Zhang."

    Ning Qingman's anger was unabated as he said, "This Qingliu is using underhand tactics within the sect to deal with you, almost ignoring the rules of the sect. He thinks that their Sword Sect is so powerful that our Qi Sect can't do anything about them, humph, that's a good calculation!"

    "After this time, I'm afraid that this Master Zhang of yours will treat you like an enemy. Next time you meet him outside, you must keep an eye out for him, he has so many messy tactics that you can't defend against them."

    Yue Buqun said, "If Master Zhang is acting like this, doesn't Master Zhao Xuan Cheng care?"

    Ning Qingman sneered, "Zhang Qingliu is Master Zhao's shut-in disciple, so he can't even love him enough, so how would he care. Master Zhao is the flag-bearer of the Sword Sect, and he usually indulges his Sword Sect disciples, not to mention his own shut-in disciple."

    Yue Buqun wondered, "Then why not let Master Liu and the others hand over Master Zhang to Master Wang? Although Master Uncle Ancestor Wang is from the Sword Sect, he has always been iron-faced, only recognising the rules and not the people, so I'm sure he won't show favouritism."

    Ning Qingman said, "The qi sword fight is an internal fight within our Huashan, those sword master uncles of yours are also my Huashan disciples, both sides just have different philosophies, they are not all bad people."

    "The disciples of the Sword Sect have also seen who is right and who is wrong when Senior Brother Zhang used underhanded tactics today. If Senior Uncle Zhao bends the law and lightly lets Senior Brother Zhang off the hook, I'm sure that his prestige within the Sword Sect will also be greatly reduced."

    Yue Buqun surprised to look at Ning Qingman, this Ning Qingman has always been lack of interest in this hook and line thing, did not expect today's dealings, but there is the style of everyone.

    Ning Qingman sunned, "What are you looking at me for, this is what Master Song Qingshan taught me just now, in terms of brains, I am greatly inferior to Master Song."

    Yue Buqun sighed in dismay, there were so many twists and turns in a small conflict handling.

    Ning Qingman looked at Yue Buqun and said with satisfaction, "With your martial arts skills, the world is wide open for you to go. I happen to have a tricky matter on my hands that I can leave to you."

    Yue Buqun said, "Master, feel free to command. Disciple will just take orders."

    Ning Qingman said, "Your master ancestor is suffering from a cold poison, and you must use the Nine Suns Divine Power to dispel the poison, as you know."

    Yue Buqun said, "Yes, disciple has heard about this matter long ago. But what the origin is, it is not very clear."

    Ning Qingman explained, "After your master-ancestor was injured, Zen Master Guanghui of Shaolin and Taoist Master Qingsong of Wudang both came to visit Huashan and attempted to heal him. Unfortunately, none of them could eradicate it.

    "Taoist Master Qingsong once said that a hundred years ago, Zhang Wuji, the great warrior Zhang Wuji, when he was a teenager, he was also hit by the Xuan Di Shen Palm Cold Poison, and with Zhang San Feng, Zhang Zhenren's cultivation of the Heavenly and Terrestrial Cultivation, he could not eradicate it. Later on, Master Zhang inadvertently obtained the stray Nine Suns Divine Power, and it was only after he had practised the Divine Power that the cold poison was eradicated."

    "This Nine Yang Divine Power was originally a Shaolin masterpiece, but it has always been a pearl in the dust, placed in the Tibetan scripture cabinet where no one could recognise it. It was later stolen out of Shaolin, and with it, Warrior Zhang achieved supreme cultivation."

    "The Nine Yang Divine Power has since become famous in the Jianghu. This Nine Yang Divine Power is the most top-notch masculine internal force under the sky, and it has a miraculous effect on dispelling feminine cold poisons."

    "Therefore, if you want to eradicate the cold poison of the Xuan Di Divine Palm, you must seek out the Nine Suns Divine Skill."

    "It's a pity that a hundred years ago, Grand Warrior Zhang returned to the sea island and has not been seen since. Your mistress and I went out to sea several times over the past four years, but we couldn't find any trace of Master Zhang's descendants."

    "Now that your master ancestor's physical condition is getting worse and worse, it is necessary to find the Nine Suns Divine Power as soon as possible, and although there is little hope, it is still right to give it a try with reluctance."

    "I am now in charge of the sect and can't get away, your uncles all have important matters to attend to and can't go out, and your senior brothers and sisters in the Qi Sect are still weak in kung fu. This matter can only fall on your head, are you willing to share the worries for your master?"

    Yue Buqun heard great joy, he has long wanted to go down the mountain to find the Nine Suns divine power, suffering from being grounded in the Si Chuan cliff, no permission shall not go down the mountain, this time Ning Qing Man let him go down the mountain to find the Nine Suns divine power, just as sleepy to send a pillow, just in the right place.

    At that moment, Yue Buqun replied, "It is incumbent upon my disciple to search for the Poison Dispelling Divine Power for the Ancestor, I will go down to the mountain and vow not to return to the mountain until I have searched for the Nine Suns Divine Power!"

    Ning Qing Man said:  "There is no need to rush in a moment, you first stay on two days, tell your teacher's wife to give you some clothing inventory, to be ready, you will go down the mountain. Also, no matter find find not, at the end of the year need to go to songshan sword school a trip, participate in the five yue sword school sword alliance conference."

    Yue Buqun curiously said, "Sword Alliance Conference?"

    Ning Qingman said, "Our Five Mountain Sword Sect holds a Sword Alliance Conference every ten years. Outstanding young disciples from all the major sword schools gather at Songshan Mountain to spar with each other. In the end, they take a blood oath and re-establish the alliance to show that they will not forget the blood feud and fight against the demonic sect together."

    Yue Buqun asked, "Master, are only the young disciples going alone? Aren't you and your senior uncles going?"

    Ning Qingman said, "We old guys have to help you keep an eye on the Demon Sect's former masters, we can't let them threaten the Sword Alliance Conference."

    Yue Buqun said, "Masters and uncles are in their prime, so why say the word 'old'?"

    Ning Qingman said, "Alright, don't flatter yourself, it's better to think about how to start looking for the Nine Suns Divine Power."

    "Nine Yang Divine Power does not appear in the jianghu for hundreds of years, if you can find it then find it, if you can't find it then forget it, alas, do your best and don't be too obsessive."

    Although he told Yue Buqun to go out and look for the Nine Suns Divine Power, in fact, he did not report too much hope, which is why he had these words.

    Yue Buqun, however, was thinking that this time he went down the mountain, if there were no other changes, the Nine Suns Divine Power would still have a great possibility of finding it. He is full of confidence, deeply afraid that the master retracted the order, only anxious to make a vow in front of the master.

    The northern peak of Mount Hua, Yuntai Peak, was mostly the residence of the Sword Sect's disciples. In the Ming Sword Pavilion at the peak, Zhao Xuan Cheng was sitting on the eunuch chair with his eyes closed, Liu Qingbai was telling him about the battle of Yue Buqun's descent from the mountain, Guan Qingsong stood to the side with his hands hanging down, and Zhang Qingliu knelt straight in front of Zhao Xuan Cheng.

    When Liu Qingbai finished recounting what happened, Zhao Xuancheng slightly opened his eyes and asked Zhang Qingliu, "Qingliu, is there any problem with what your senior brother Liu recounted?"

    Zhang Qingliu said, "Reporting back to Master, there is no problem with what Senior Brother narrated."

    Zhao Xuan Cheng said, "Why did you go after Yue Bu Qun? Even resorted to underhanded tactics to make sure to take his life?"

    Zhang Qingliu said, "What my disciples do is all for the sake of the Sword Sect, I hope that Master will be clear about it!"

    Zhao Xuan Cheng stood up with a slap on the table and said angrily, ''Enough, it's clearly because Yue Buqun defeated Cong Buqi before and lost your face, so you're holding a personal vendetta! Where is it for our Sword Sect! If you kill Yue Buqun, what good will it do to our Sword Sect? Just a third generation disciple, what is the weight of that?"

    Zhang Qingliu kowtowed:  "Master tolerate, this Yue Buqun talent is outstanding, one year time will defeat Liu brother disciple Feng Yun, now five years time will defeat the apprentice, the apprentice but the practice of martial arts twenty years or so, against him surprisingly everywhere constrained."

    "In time, there is bound to be another Ning Qing Man! Master, the qi sword battle is imminent, within the second generation disciples there is still Master Feng who can take on Ning Qing Man, but looking at the third generation disciples, who can be Yue Buqun's opponent?"

0