Chapter 36: Du Tianbiao
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    Yue Buqun suddenly suffered a great change, but instead calmed down and said to the owner of the wine shop:  ''Forgive Mister Yue's poor eyesight, I can't recognise senior. I don't remember having any encounters with seniors in the past. Senior is here specifically to wait for Yue Mou, can you tell me the reason?"

    The boss smiled and said, ''My humble reputation is not worth mentioning. Young Warrior Yue, you and I have no grievances. It's just a pity that you have offended my friend to death, so I have no choice but to go out on a limb for my friend."

    Yue Buqun said, "Your friend? Who is that?"

    Suddenly, I heard a wild laughter from the back kitchen, which was like gravel rubbing, unusually harsh.

    A person pushed open the curtain and bowed out, only to see this person fat, fat, humped back high up, a fat face full of white spots and black marks, ugly to the extreme, it is that "the north of the Sai Ming camel" wood high peak.

    As soon as Yue Buqun saw this wooden peak, he knew that he could not make good today.

    Mu Gaofeng was full of hideousness, gritting his teeth and saying:  ''Kid surnamed Yue, still remember your Grandpa Hunchback, don't you? Hunchback said that he would skin you and tear your bones apart, so he will definitely not forget. And you Huashan Sect Song Qing Shan, he didn't kill Hunchback with a single sword at that time, it's the most wrong thing he has done in his life!"

    "Since the hunchback has been in the jianghu for so long, it has always been only the hunchback who has shaded others, no one has ever been able to shade the hunchback. But you, Huashan, have let Hunchback suffer great losses three times."

    "Today Grandpa Hunchback will have to properly concoct you, and will definitely tell you to scream for seven days and seven nights before you die! Hunchback is no match for that Song Qing Shan, so he will specifically look for his Song Qing Shan's junior disciple to avenge Hunchback's broken arm!"

    Yue Buqun said:  "I said who is planning to ambush Yue Mou, original is you! This place is next to the official road, there are a lot of people coming and going, you set up an ambush here Yue Mou, not afraid of leaking the wind, attracting my Huashan seniors to chase and kill?"

    Wood Peak "snorted" a laugh, said:  "dead to the end, still doing your spring dream, Du senior just on the mountaintop long-distance look at the 50-mile radius, there is no sign of people, you kid will die this heart."

    Yue Buqun watched and looked, only to see that the liquor store owner's eyes were gleaming, a few points brighter than normal people, and said indistinctly, "So seniors are Thousand Mile Eyes Du Tianbiao Du seniors."

    Du Tianbiao was surprised, "Young Warrior Yue is really knowledgeable, he has never walked in the jianghu before, he can actually recognise me at a glance, it is really surprising."

    Yue Buqun said, "I have heard that Du senior eyes sharp, standing in the high place within a radius of fifty miles of the scene as far as the eye can see, but senior martial arts is strong, always alone, when with this wooden warrior became a friend?"

    Du Tianbiao suddenly changed colour and said, "Who am I making friends with, what business is it of yours?"

    This man is temperamental and banditish, and turns his face when he says he will.

    Mu Gaofeng said impatiently, "Kid surnamed Yue, where is so much nonsense, when your grandpa camel first chopped off your arm and leg tendons, then come back to answer your question."

    After saying that, he drew his long sword, kicked away the tables and chairs, and walked towards Yue Buqun.

    Yue Buqun drew out his long sword, slowly stood up and said, "Wooden Peak, last time I let you live, the grace of saving your life has been offset, this time to come back to force, I would not blame Yue mou under the sword no longer tolerate."

    Mu Gaofeng said disdainfully, "Bluffing, who can you bluff?"

    Words, make a move "force split Huashan", a sword from the top straight down when the head split over, he deceived Yue Buqun can not mobilise the internal force, made up his mind to first knock down Yue Buqun long sword, and then slowly cannon control him.

    Yue Buqun did not move in place, his right hand holding the sword was slightly raised, the tip of the sword was angled upwards to counter-raise, and the blade was flipped over. If Mu Gaofeng continued to slash down with his sword, his own wrist would be cut off by Yue Buqun first. This situation was just like Mu Gaofeng himself sending his wrist to Yue Buqun's sword.

    Seeing that the situation was not right, Mu Gaofeng hurriedly moved his right hand away by a few inches, avoiding Yue Buqun's sword blade, and slashed his sword in the empty space beside him.

    Yue Buqun withdrew his sword and returned to defend, but did not pursue.

    Mu Gaofeng's eyes flashed with a ferocious light, his long sword swept horizontally, continuing his wide-open stance, forcing Yue Buqun to parry.

    Yue Buqun long sword horizontal swing, stabbing to wood high peak right elbow, wood high peak if you want to continue to sweep, the elbow will be the first sword, wood high peak hastily withdrew the elbow to change the move, this sword and not out of the half on the sharp withdrawn.

    Wood peak infuriated, no longer think of knocking down Yue Buqun weapons, the sword to Yue Buqun stabbed, this move to ferocious, there is a sword to Yue Buqun piercing the trend.

    Yue Buqun body slightly side, long sword like lightning stabbed out, pointing to wood high peak chest, this move make exceptionally swift, after the first to attack is wood high peak sword law where the cracks.

    Wood Peak if the sword momentum remains unchanged, it is bound to be hit by the sword first. Wood Peak was shocked and angry, stopped his sword, made a lazy donkey roll, rolled to the side and avoided Yue Buqun's sword.

    Du Tianbiao was taken aback and said to Mu Gaofeng, "Don't move first, this kid is a bit odd, let me probe his depths."

    Mu Gaofeng stood up from the ground, his heart palpitating, just three sword moves each move will lead to his own serious injury. I can't imagine that after five years of separation, this Yue Buqun's sword skill is so strong.

    Du Tianbiao drew his long sword and said, "Kid surnamed Yue, come and try moves with me, I'll let you go if you win, how about it?"

    Yue Buqun said, "Since Senior Du is determined to get into this muddy water, there is no need to hypocritically speak these words, if you want to fight, then fight, why bother with words."

    This Du Tianbiao has been famous for a long time, it is Yue Buqun's master's generation, it is more difficult to deal with than Mu Gaofeng. Yue Buqun lost all of his internal strength, but the good thing is that his strength is still there. Now there is nothing to do, can only fight first.

    Du Tianbiao no longer nonsense, straight sword straight stab Yue Buqun left chest. This sword stabbed out, and immediately gave up the bottom. Yue Buqun heart must, this Du Tianbiao although and Ning Qingman Feng Qingyang generation, the sword can be far worse, he just a move, Yue Buqun will see his right shoulder is a crack.

    The tip of the sword flashed, Yue Buqun long sword to Du Tianbiao right shoulder split down, it is the evil sword method in a move "meteor flying fall".

    Yue Buqun is prepared to challenge Lin Yuantu in the future, that day after the Evergreen Son demonstrated seventy-two ways of wiping out evil swordsmanship in Huashan, Yue Buqun secretly remembered it in his heart, and often speculated about wiping out evil swordsmanship when he was rushing on the road.

    This time, when he encountered Du Tianbiao coming to attack, he naturally used the long-figured out Wisdom Sword Technique to fight against the enemy.

    Seeing Du Tianbiao swinging his sword upwards, his chest revealing a crack, Yue Buqun made a move of "Blossom See Buddha", stabbing towards Du Tianbiao's chest, which is another move of the Wicked Evil Sword Technique.

    Du Tianbiao cross sword blocking, Yue Buqun made a move of purple qi east to come, this move is one of the number of killing moves in the sword method of warding off evil spirits, Yue Buqun continuously stabbed more than ten swords, the sword is not away from Du Tianbiao's vital place.

    Du Tianbiao's eyes showed a look of disbelief as he backed away while exclaiming, "The Evil-Preventing Sword Technique!"

    Yue Buqun lost all his internal strength and could not catch up, so he could only let him go.

    Du Tianbiao retreated several steps, seeing that Yue Buqun no longer made any more sword strikes, he finally settled down and shouted, "Surname Yue's boy, how can you make the Sword of Warding Off Evil!"

    "The Evil-Preventing Sword Technique?" Next to him, Mu Gaofeng was stupefied.

0