Chapter 40: Under Heaven’s Martial Arts, Only Speed Is Not Broken
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    Yue Buqun knew in his heart that Evergreen Zi had already shown mercy, otherwise that sword just now would not have been as simple as chopping off a corner of his clothes.

    Yue Buqun looked at the chopped off corner of his coat, his heart was shocked and sighed, "Is this the speed of the Wisdom Sword Technique's sword?"

    "Lin Yuantu's sword speed is more than several times that of Poverty Road!" Evergreen Zi said, "Master Yue nephew, you can now appreciate how Poverty Road felt when he lost to Lin Yuantu."

    Yue Buqun recalled that swift and incomparable sword just now, and suddenly felt some empathy for Evergreen Son.

    Evergreen Zi said:  ''Poor Tao was about the same age as you at first, when he first entered the jianghu, he was full of energy. Challenging all kinds of swordsmanship masters, without a single defeat. At that time, I thought that my sword skills were so superior that I was no better than the best in the world."

    "Who would have thought that the battle with Lin Yuantu would be like a blow to the head, knocking Poverty Road down from the clouds to the bottom of the valley. It was also that battle that allowed Poverty Tao to discover the true meaning of sword arts!"

    "The true essence of sword arts? Does Senior Uncle mean speed?" Yue Buqun subconsciously asked.

    "That's right, the so-called world's martial arts, the only thing that can't be broken is speed," Evergreen Zi's eyes glowed as he said, "Of all the martial arts in the world, only "speed" can't be found as a method of restraining it. When the speed of a martial art reaches an extreme, sometimes there is no need for complicated moves, just a simple move can overcome the enemy."

    Evergreen Zi said, "In terms of internal strength, Poor Tao is not as good as your master, Brother Ning Qing Man; in terms of swordsmanship, Poor Tao is not as good as your uncle, Brother Feng Qing Yang; but in terms of speed, Poor Tao asks himself to be ranked first among the three."

    "If the three of us fight to the death, hey ......" Evergreen Son stopped his mouth, but look at his look tone, clearly think he is a step above.

    Yue Buqun subconsciously wanted to retort, but remembering the sword of Evergreen Son just now, he couldn't open his mouth.

    Ning Qingman and Feng Qingyang had both instructed him in martial arts, but at that time they had both suppressed their internal force to the general level of Yue Buqun, and until they were at full strength, they could not see how fast they were.

    Not to mention that the higher the internal strength, the higher the physical enhancement. Huang Rong had practised the Nine Yin True Sutra for only a few days, and she was already able to outrun wild sheep in her running, not to mention that Ning Qing Man and Feng Qing Yang had decades more internal strength than Evergreen Son. Evergreen Son's confidence that he could outrun Ning Qing Man and Feng Qing Yang was just too much.

    Yue Buqun felt that Evergreen Son was too extreme, but he couldn't refute him.

    After all, just fight, Yue Buqun internal strength is not weaker than Evergreen, sword is even stronger than Evergreen, but the speed of Evergreen is really difficult to block, Evergreen alone speed will eat him.

    With the facts in front of him, any rebuttal from Yue Buqun pales in comparison.

    Evergreen Zi smiled and said, "Senior nephew Yue, now can you tell Poverty Road the information related to the Sword Spectrum of Warding Off Evil, right?"

    Yue Buqun said, "Senior Uncle, you have wasted so many years in the jianghu, collecting information about Lin Yuantu day and night. Do you know if Lin Yuantu's Evil-Preventing Sword Technique has a sword score? And what is that sword score included on?"

    Evergreen son was surprised, this Lin Yuantu's Pure Evil Sword Technique is self-created, there is no sword score Evergreen son is really do not know, listen to this Yue Buqun this tone, he seems to know the Pure Evil Sword Technique is not only a sword score, and also know that the sword score is included in the top of the thing.

    This Yue Buqun is located in Huashan and Fuzhou is separated by thousands of miles, how does he know about this matter? It was hard to believe that this Yue Buqun really knew any information about the Pure Evil Sword Technique? Evergreen Zi was instantly interested.

    Evergreen son from Mount Hua down soon, someone asked the beggar to send a note, written on it, "want to find the evil swordsmanship, first look for Mount Hua Buqun" a few words.

    Evergreen Zi was baffled, thinking who was joking with him, but with the mindset of beating a dead horse, he secretly followed Yue Buqun.

    His martial arts is both high and experienced in the jianghu, Yue Buqun was followed by him for several days but he was unaware of it.

    Evergreen Zi followed all the way down, found that Yue Buqun has been heading straight west, look at the situation is rushing to the Kunlun Mountains, may be to complete the division of what task.

    Changqingzi gradually feel impatient, anyway, this place is far away from Huashan, he is ready to intercept Yue Buqun here, to force him to ask some questions.

    Today, Evergreen Zi purposely rushed ahead of Yue Buqun and stopped at a wine shop by the side of the official road. He intended to intercept Yue Buqun here. Unexpectedly, the owner of the wine shop brought up a pot of rice wine mixed with ingredients.

    Thinking it was directed at him, Evergreen Son feigned a hit and ambled over to the table. The hotel owner, however, ignored him and turned to a hunchback furtively discussing something in the back kitchen.

    Nagashiko felt strange and wanted to see what the owner of the liquor store was up to.

    It did not take long for Yue Buqun to enter the shop, what happened behind him surprised him, he did not expect that the target of these two people was also Yue Buqun, he did not move and waited to see what would happen.

    When Yue Buqun to the evil swordsmanship lure two people in the internal fight Chang Qingzi slightly interested, thought Yue Buqun will leak something, wait until Yue Buqun recited that the so-called "evil swordsmanship" when the great disappointment.

    Evergreen Zi had been immersed in the Pure Evil Sword Script for decades, and in terms of familiarity with the Pure Evil Sword Technique, he was the only one in the world other than Lin Yuantu.

    Yue Buqun's sword manual is extremely complicated, but the Sword of Wisdom is very simple. The two types of sword manuals are very different, and only Woody Peak and Du Tianbiao will fall for it.

    Later wood peak stabbed to death Du Tianbiao, on Yue Buqun shot when he decisively shot to save Yue Buqun, I did not expect in his forced to ask, Yue Buqun actually seems to really know the information of the sword method of wiping out evil, which can be a real unexpected joy.

    Evergreen Zi asked rhetorically, "Nephew Yue knows?"

    Yue Buqun said, "Back then, Lin Yuantu discussed the Sunflower Treasure Code with the two grandmasters at Mount Hua, and he remembered every word in his heart, and when he came to the night, he pencilled it on top of his robe so as not to forget it."

    "Although this matter is hidden, but inadvertently by my Huashan a responsible for cleaning the outer disciple saw, as a talking point recorded. My nephew was also inadvertently reading through Huashan's predecessors' strange stories before he learnt about this matter."

    Evergreen Son mused, "In that case, this Score of the Sword of Warding Off Evil is included on top of Lin Yuantu's accompanying surplice?"

    Yue Buqun affirmed, "Nine times out of ten! After Lin Yuantu has returned to secularism, it would be too eye-catching to carry the surplice again, and I'm sure he won't carry the surplice with him when he goes out to escort darts."

    "If Senior Uncle wants to look for the Scythe Sword Score, he can go to Fuzhou Fuwei Dart Board, think of a way to transfer Lin Yuantu and then go to the dart board to look for it in detail, and with luck, he may be able to find the Scythe Sword Score."

    Evergreen Son was greatly impressed and suddenly said, "What if we can't find it?"

    Yue Buqun laughed bitterly, "It's none of my nephew's business if I can't find it, all the information that my nephew knows has already been told to my uncle. If this can't be found, I'm afraid that Lin Yuantu has hidden the sword manual in a hidden place that only he himself can know."

    The evergreen son thought again and again said:  "Yue master nephew always talk some not exhaustive untrue, really let a person can not rest assured. In this way, Yue nephew and with me to run a trip to Fuzhou, to get the sword poor road to allow you to transcribe a how?"

0