Chapter 36: Visit
536 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Once upon a time, human beings in this world once had only two genders: Male and Female, a.k.a the current Beta that we've already known. The male will do the heavy work and act as the head of the family, while the female will take responsibility for the housework, raising children, and family affairs. Everything should have gone like this, but a certain event caused a mess in the history of humans"

"It has many names. For example, 'Human evolution', 'Redefining Sex', or 'Gender Breaker' and many more"

"At the age of twelve, they will 'evolve' into a different person"

"The terms 'Alpha', 'Beta', and 'Omega' were reused from the vocabulary of calling the ranking of the wolves' species. The leader is alpha, the lesser is Beta, while the bottom of the bottom is called Omega according to their strength. Humans used them as a reference to call themselves. According to the human physique after differentiation, it's true because the Alpha human has an absurd physique and their intelligence is higher than ordinary beta and Omega. In short, they are born to be a natural leader. That's one of the reasons why our society once suffered from Gender discrimination as they preferred their children to be Alpha rather than Omega. What was more tragic was Omega was once treated as a slave, sex toy, and breeding tool in the past because of their inferior physique. Fortunately, it's no longer the case in this current era because the Omega sides have proved their worth and their intelligence not being inferior to Alpha or Beta"

"In some cases, despite having an inferior physique, Omega could have intelligence beyond the superior gender, though. Consequently, it took a long time for humans to change their concept. Therefore, they began to learn to treat and search for individual talent instead of looking at gender"

"After all, human is still human no matter what they've evolved"

"Some Alphas are as stupid as hell, or some Omegas can have the ability to be the natural leader. It can be proved by history. For example, Mr. Nobunaga in Japan is the first male Omega leading the country"

"Humans can't let them be as good as animals with the law of the Jungle where violence can solve everything"

"Therefore, the laws are constantly updated to protect gender equality and erase gender discrimination"

"But don't worry, Sui-chan, the modern era has helped us, Omega, live better"

"Oh"

*clap clap*

I clapped my hands to encourage the smug face of my mom while she was giving me a sexual educational lesson. Oh, you asked why I called this a sexual educational lesson? My mom said "We have to learn from the root"...so this was the result...

It wasn't much different from the history of my world. Without an ABO setting, the female was still treated the same as Omega in this world as in history. Human hearts were scary...Luckily, I didn't get reborn in the darkest era of this world. However, it was so weird when the mighty figure of Nobunaga was modified to become an Omega. Luckily, his existence erased the prejudice against Omega in the past according to Mom's explanation.

"That's all about the origin of the genders in this world"

Finishing speaking, Natasha-Okaa-sama turned to me with those expectant eyes. It was as if 'Praise me' so I couldn't help but spray something for her happiness.

"Mom is awesome"

"Hehehe~"

I just praised her a little bit but her nose had already risen high to the sky and her expression was ecstatic from my compliments.

Then, she adjusted her seemed-to-be-professional glasses and turned her expression into serious mode with a strict voice.

"Hummu...Don't call me Mom when you're in class..."

"Call me Nassensei, teeheepero~"

And then, she did something silly like some anime characters would do...She knocked her head and winked at me while letting out her tongue.

"..."

Honestly, she was cute...and very talented. She changed her mode and atmosphere instantly like there were two different people. As expected from a professional actress, she made me feel amazed at the speed of changing her face. However, this wasn't the case...

"Mom, do you need to wear a teacher outfit in our home?"

"..."

I asked speechlessly. She tied her white hair into a ponytail with a pair of serious glasses on her face. Her plump body was covered with a frill-white shirt while her lower body was decorated with a knee-length black skirt. Her pair of thighs was equipped with standard high stockings, exuding a mature and sexy allureness. Nevertheless, I had lived together with her for almost 15 years so my senses went numb over time.

Don't forget that I'm a reincarnator...After all, I have seen all of it since my childhood...

"Don't you like it?"

She asked me back as if she doubted her charm. Sorry, it wasn't due to your charm...but...

"Hmm...But is it necessary?"

I gave her a deep look and spoke out my thoughts. She was indeed beautiful, mature, and even sexy in that outfit despite her age. However, what was the point? Could you just wear your casual clothes and teach me normally? Why did you spend your effort to dress up like this?

"Guh~"

*Bang*

She kneeled in front of me and used her hand to smash the ground while saying something incomprehensible.

*Guh*

"Impossible!! Obviously, your mother Shiori liked it very much!!"

"???"

I had a question mark on my face...Did it relate to the problem of your cosplay when teaching your children sexual educational courses? Shiori-Okaa-sama liking it was another problem...but wait...

"Was it relevant?!?

"And don't show off your taste in that field in front of your children!!!"

I retorted willfully.

Hummu...it turned out my Shiori-Okaa-sama's taste was quite good. Teacher and student play?

Geez~

Fortunately, Rei wasn't here...She said that she was afraid of her being influenced under my shadow but I was even scared more about her. Sometimes, she even leaked some adult fields that I shouldn't have known as a child. As an Otaku, I knew a little about the 18+ field. I wasn't a saint being pure and innocent without knowing anything. Before the reincarnated event, I also had my needs and sexual life. It was just that after being reborn, I lost that kind of need as I didn't have any sexual desire...Because of losing a tool to increase the planet's population, I didn't need to release countless lives to waste...

Moreover, the stress and anxiety from my previous life didn't give me a chance to breathe. With Hyouri's existence, I didn't need to engage in such a field. 

"Hehehe~, Sui-chan, you've been exposed! You understand what I meant, right? Right?"

Suddenly, she widened her smile, which was creepy...Then, she step by step got closer to me...

"Hey, Sui-chan, does your memory also inherit this kind of thing?"

"..."

She looked straight into my eyes, making me embarrassed...How could I admit it? Damm!!! I could only let my eyes swim away to avoid her stare...

"Ara~Ara~, that musician had injected something inappropriate into my daughter's mind, what should I do?~"

She made a thinking pose on her chin and spoke like some parents felt distressed because their daughter was naughty because of an outsider, a.k.a, my past self...Somehow, I felt insulted. It was like I made myself being naughty...And she blamed that musician, didn't that mean she blamed me?!!!

"..."

I was angry, but I could only give her a death stare to warn her not to go too far...

*Jiii~*

Realizing my stare, she stood up and swiped a non-existent tear from her eyes while constantly keeping me on her track with her beautiful blue eyes...Then...

"*Sigh* If you had already known about the process of making babies, why did I need to lie to you that you were a sleepwalker when you were young~Sui-chan, Liar! You're a liar! Liar~"

She pouted and hammered my chest childishly. 

"..."

Excuse me...Let me tell you guys...When I was young, I thought that I had a supernatural ability as my golden finger in this world...Teleportation...After all, reincarnation wasn't a strange thing to me so teleportation was not out of my expectation range. I once slept in the cradle in my current parents' room but opened my eyes in a different place in the blink of an eye...Time passed by slowly, making me notice how to trigger this ability. That was when my mom Shiori-Okaa-sama came home from her business trip...What a disappointment.

When I heard women's voices moaning and calling each other names in the master bedroom. Not only stop at that, master and servant play, criminal and investigator play, or nurse and patient play, etc...I heard all of them to understand what happened and why I needed to be removed as a blocking stone to stand in the way between them.

Back to the point, wasn't you the one who lied to me first? You said I was a sleepwalker, didn't you? However, your lie only worked with a 3-year-old child, not me, a reincarnator...Sleeping on the cradle, I was told that I was a sleepwalker when my body hadn't been able to walk appropriately. Who would believe it?

"Stop, Mom"

"Actually, I didn't know much either..."

It was a fact...I was still a virgin until I died...I didn't know how to touch a girl's hand or anything...However, in this life, I could touch as much as I wanted without being complained because I had become one of them...Speaking of which, the girl Aoi liked to do skinship with me a lot, and there was a girl from the Hanayama family as well. I didn't know why she kept attached to me and stuck to me a lot whether in my club or outside activities; especially, the Hanayama girl...It should be I took advantage of them, right? The trio love triangle had unknowingly become my circle of friends. However, after Moeni's differentiation, they had become awkward recently. Ah, I was out of topic.

Geez~I sighed in my heart.

Heavy ecchi was the maximum tolerance that I had experienced so far. A girl with their lingerie to cover their hot body, but I was numb because I had seen a lot...Not to mention, my figure was my ideal type in my previous life but what was the point? 

I couldn't enjoy it at all!!!

Wait a minute...I only enjoyed it with Hyouri's existence...

"Really?"

"Yeah"

She gave me a suspicious look while I was trying to dodge her gaze. It was like I did something wrong and my parents found out and tried to interrogate me.

"I believe you for now"

"Eh? For now?"

I asked back...

"Hmm...I mean you aren't pure and innocent like that Maria girl always brags about"

*Jiii~*

She stared back at me, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Then, let's continue our lesson...I'm almost hungry..."

I changed the topic awkwardly to escape from this sensitive topic.

"Hmm...I let you off the hook for now, later you have to agree to my request"

She humped, making her look like 'I don't want to play with you anymore', so I could only nod helplessly.

"Yeah"

"..."

"Ahem..."

She coughed and continued her lesson.

"Speaking of differentiations, Alpha, and Omega will grow a gland in their nape to release and perceive pheromones while Beta didn't grow or change anything..."

"Some males began to erase the symbol of their dignity and grow a 'hole', giving them the ability to bear a child. Not stopping at that, some females also went through the opposite thing as they lost the ability to bear children on their own with the newborn of the increasing planet's population stick. Their physiques began to undergo a massive change as they swapped roles with each other. We also know they're called Male Omega and Female Alpha"

"They're special because they had a respective gender. As a result, gender is no longer distinguished by male or female. Just a strong gender and a weak gender"

"Until the appearance of the Otonashi family...They broke our common sense in this world as they possessed two reproduction organs. In general, only females of the Otonashi family can have such a unique trait"

"It's like they are the perfect existence...so the Government stood behind their family. Your blind date was also originally coming from there. Your grandma had carefully arranged this situation so that you could be free of choice"

"Eh?"

I showed a puzzled look.

"Don't you understand, Sui-chan? Don't forget that Sakura is a futanari. Why did we let her, you, and the Shinonawa girl live together? After all, if something unexpected happened, Shinonawa might fall in love with Sakura. Won't you be freed from those blind date things?"

"This is one of the considerations from your grandma"

"..."

Woa~, I could sell the heroine of this world to escape!!! Why didn't I think of it?

"But you're hopeless, Sui-chan..."

She held her forehead and sighed.

"I don't know how, but you made both of them to be interested in you..."

*Sigh*

She sighed.

*Stab*

"Guh~"

Ah, it was my habit of running away from the problem...I didn't consider the heroine's emotions.

"..."

Seeing me like this, she smiled helplessly and said.

"But I'm proud of you, Sui-chan"

"Because you're serious about your relationships"

She praised me...I wanted to smile but I couldn't...My facial features were all dead.

"Thank you, Mom"

I gave my sincere thanks.

"Теперь сними одежду"

(Now, take off your clothes)

Then, she began to speak her alien language.

"Eh?"

"Take off your clothes, and wear this thing"

Saying that she handed me a red handkerchief...I thought so until I spread it wide...

"Mom, what're you giving to your daughter?!!!"

"Lingerie"

She calmly replied.

"Why was it so thin!!?"

I meant what was with this set? This was a V-string panties and the bra couldn't be thinner with a simple fabric.

"I wanted to see you in my design and teach you about our bodies, by the way. Killing two birds with one stone"

She gave me a gentle smile, making it hard to refuse.

"You will try it for your mom, right? Sui~chan~"

"..."

"Right"

Did I have the right to refuse? Looking at her expectant eyes, I could only bite the bullet.

"Please~"

Her eyes became watery as if I bullied her...And then, she turned serious again.

"Then, we can only come back to the previous top..."

"Alright, I will"

Hell no...I didn't want to be interrogated or engaged in such a sensitive topic.

"Yatta~"

She cheered out like she just hit the lottery. And then, she hugged me tightly with her soft body. My heart felt warm and happy.

Despite that, I missed my long companion, Hyouri. What was she doing? Was she dead or just my hallucination friend? My life was like an equivalent transaction. I gained something, then I must lose something in exchange.

Seeing my mom being happy like this, I thought just wearing this thing didn't make me lose anything.

I didn't know that this was the most regretful decision I had ever made in this life.


"..."

So cold...What the h*ll was with this design? She even made me wear a set of accessories like a choker on my throat. I didn't know why but being naked was more comfortable than wearing this embarrassing set of lingerie.

"Oh my, oh my, don't hide there, Sui-chan"

My mom waved her hands and urged me to expose myself behind the curtain, which was the only thing to cover my body.

"You're being naked in your room the whole time, what are you embarrassed about?"

"..."

"Don't forget that you're my model this year"

She smiled helplessly.

Ah, it seemed that she was serious about the Omikuji she drew in the temple. However, why did you make your daughter be a lingerie model? It was so embarrassing. Besides that, being naked was good for women's health. I heard that wearing underwear all the time could cause harm to the body. It was better to be free in my private room.

"Geez~"

"Fine"

I awkwardly moved the curtain and exposed myself.

"Ara~ You're so gorgeous, Sui-chan~"

*tick tick*

"Mom!"

"It's for preference. As expected of my daughter, her figure is comparable to my past self"

"..."

I was speechless against her...Every time she complimented me, it was like she praised herself.

"Then, can you continue our lesson?"

I asked tiredly. My mental energy was exhausted from dealing with the Thousand Masks actress.

"Of course, I could...Before that, Char-chan, do you need me to swipe your nose blood?"

My mom looked at the person next to the door.

"Eh?"

I turned around and caught a blond girl staring intensely at me while holding her nose. I looked at her and she also looked at me with a lustful gaze. However, it didn't last long after the sweat covered her forehead. As if she tried to run her brain to find an excuse.

"Ahahaha~ hello, Sui-chan, Happy New Year!!"

"..."

I kept silent while looking at her dumbly. I was seen...My body was exposed in front of the main heroine of this world!! We were both women...No...She was the alpha one...so what was my next reaction? Covering myself, and screaming like some anime girls. Then, slapping her on the face would be appropriate, wouldn't it?

Before I could give my reactions, she was the first one to scream and run out of the room.

"Thanks for the meal!"

After finishing speaking, she ran out of the room.

"???"

I tilted my head to the side to express my confusion. I should be the one who screamed out loud and scolded her to be a pervert...It should be so according to the anime script.

"You idiot daughter!!!"

My mom suddenly shouted out and gave me an unkind look.

"Eh?"

I was confused, making her cover her face in annoyance.

"Don't 'Eh' with me!! What was with that reaction? Shouldn't you cover yourself and show your embarrassed eyes on your emotionless face?!!!"

Oh, I also wanted to do that...

"You don't even have any common sense when dealing with women in general. I'm afraid of you when you live alone with those girls in the future. You will get pregnant if you keep your guard toward women low like this!"

She scolded me for a while...

"Geez~, now, wear your clothes to treat your guest"

"Yes"

I wore back my clothes and Charlotte somehow had a disappointed face. After that, she also participated in our sexual educational course together with me.

After that, my mom displayed her presentation skills. As I knew, the gland behind my nape could help me to release pheromones and perceive others. Its function wasn't only for sexual things but also pronounced who I belonged to...When I reached my period, another gland would grow in my genitalia to wait to be impregnated by others. The side effects made me always in heat and uncomfortable in the stomach. Meanwhile, the Alpha would mark me and I would belong to others. For short, it was a claimed Omega. If I didn't get marked again, I would return to non-claimed Omega so other Alphas would have a chance to mark me...It was so complicated like animal societies.

Our lesson ended quickly as my mom left us alone in my room. Our lesson got interrupted there, but it was time for me to face the main heroine. Both of us kept silent without anyone speaking. I didn't know what to say to her either.

*Gulp*

I heard the sound of someone swallowing their saliva nearby. I knew immediately because there were only the two of us at this moment. If it were before the confession, Charlotte would drag me to play or do something to kill time. We had been awkward after the confession because our relationship was currently unclear. Not friends or lovers...I knew her emotions but I didn't have any ideas about mine.

Did I love her?

Currently, I just wear an oversized shirt to cover the embarrassing lingerie from my mom.

"Have you found your answer? Sui-chan"

She spoke first to break this awkward situation.

Her rose pheromone was unconsciously exuding into the air as I realized her emotions at this moment. Nervousness, expectation, despair... What if I was in love with her? I could get rid of the Otonashi girl and even have a new family with the main heroine. Yet, I knew the direction of our future. What was holding me back was the plot itself. Was I deserved to have such a lovely girl as my partner?

I shook my head slightly and lied down on the floor like a dead person.

"Ahaha~, you know what, Sui-chan?"

"Hmm..."

"Before differentiation, I intended to chase you while ignoring if it was the same-sex marriage...Whether you're beta, alpha, or omega, I have decided to chase after you no matter what"

"Why? I didn't do anything..."

I was puzzled because of my blind knowledge. According to the plot, she should've been motivated by the male protagonist and moved to change herself.

"No, you gave me the courage, Sui-chan"

"Courage?"

"Yeah, I could be honest with my family through a simple conversation"

"At first, they expect me to be the number 1 in everything...But your music gave me a sense of urgency to change my current situation"

"On the night of the Piano Competition, 'Nobody's Perfect' was released...I was attracted by you, the person who hid behind that cold mask outside"

So...My music helped her solve the dilemma...

"Are you sure that this is love? You solved it by yourself, didn't you?"

I asked back...

"Sui-chan, you're an idiot"

She scolded me out of the blue. I was scolded as an idiot twice today.

"..."

Then, from where I was lying, she began to straddle my body and unbutton her clothes. Hey! Hey!

"What're you doing!?"

"Sui-chan, love must be mutual from both sides. Each other had their desire for each other. Let me teach you how to love"

"I know you love women as I have a chance. You can do whatever you want with my body"

"Eh?"

I was frozen. The heroine wanted to give her body to me!

With that, she held my hand and put it on her big breasts...Through the fabric of her white bra...I could feel the softness behind it.

"How do you feel, Sui-chan?"

"Does my body suit your taste?"

Charlotte smiled gently and asked me as if she knew me thoroughly. I admitted that she knew me well...

But it wasn't the case!!! Her dishonest hand unknowingly sneaked into my oversized shirt...Weird...It was so weird.

"Stop!!!"

I realized the danger of the problem. I must stop her before she went too far.

*Drip*

The dripping sound echoed in my ears as my face got caught in red liquid. I looked at her face without knowing anything at that moment. Her nose let out a flow of blood and fainted while straddling my body.

"..."

She fainted...Somehow I felt at a loss...I buttoned back her shirt and let her lay on my bed temporarily. Looking at her happy smile while fainting, I didn't know what to say.

Sorry for the late update...I was sick and didn't have time to write

So...I would compensate you with a fanservice picture of our MC in her lingerie set. Actually, the A.I was kind of stupid when I demanded it to give an illustration of our MC in a party dress but it constantly removed her clothes and became 18+ picture. I don't have any ideas about the algorithm of this stupid A.I. Thinking back, I used this A.I for free so I have no right to complain or anything. Wish you a good day!

Spoiler

1f5913b6-57ac-48a3-a5c6-e314f6dfd878

[collapse]

19