Chapter 14: Hell
1.2k 8 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Suiri finished her meal with her sister, Maria, and the heroine, Charlotte. While the whole process seemed to be ordinary, Suiri's mind had been wandering somewhere because the image of a particular muscular Alpha cosplaying Magical Girl by waving a golden stick had poisoned her brain. 'What were they doing?'. Suiri thought.

In her impression, she had already guessed that Miwako broke the engagement with that scum. When she arrived, Konoe Tatsumi had a sullen face while Miwako's expression didn't get much better either. If she remembered correctly, the Alpha was Hanayama Natsuki, the Vice-President of the Student Council, a.k.a the right-hand man of her sister. He came from the Hanayama family and was a scholar with high intelligence. As for his performance of Magical Girl, she had no idea. She just knew it hurt her eyeballs as the former man.

However, after the conclusion, she appreciated this catastrophe, because the love letters had been downgraded from the sea to the river. Luckily, she had overcome the difficulty without spending much effort.

"Down to the Earth, Sui-chan"

While resting after having a big lunch, Maria noticed her sister's eyes had taken off toward the galaxy. She caught a glimpse of Suiri's thoughts.

"Don't worry too much, Sui-chan, your sister has already solved the aftermath"

Maria proudly beat her chest and reassured her sister. Honestly, she had admired herself for suppressing anger so well. Did that bastard think who he was? He provoked two major families at the same time. The Tenonji family was not bad at all, and the fiancee Miwako, after getting acquainted for a short time, was an innocent and pure child mind girl like her sister. Yet, he despised his fiancee and used a brainless but vicious scheme to get rid of his fiancee and her sister. 

"Um, thank you, Onee-sama"

Suiri couldn't admit to her perfect sister that her brain was tainted with a certain wannabe magical girl.

After coming back from the galaxy, Suiri looked at the situation once again. The dining table had increased the number of people dramatically. Her attendant, Mizuno Sasaki, and the heroine Shinonawa Charlotte. By the way, Charlotte had also joined the band that Akane-sensei had established. Unknowingly, she already had a pitiful circle of friends. Despite knowing its superficiality, she didn't know how long it could last.

"You welcome!"

Maria nodded in satisfaction.

"Ah, Maria-senpai, if possible, you can join the practice of our band's rehearsal practice"

Charlotte spoke up to curry the favor and wanted to show off her skills in her future performance. She played a keyboardist role in the band. As for singing, she was sucked.

Maria replied.

"I will arrange my time to pay a quick visit"

How could Maria not know what Charlotte was thinking? You wanted to impress my sister, then steal her away under her nose. Daydreaming! 

Charlotte also looked at Maria expectantly. Hopefully, the other party would accept and give her a chance to pursue her dream girl.

Maria snorted inwardly but she gave a reluctant nod. It was simple because this girl created a chance for her visit.

Charlotte was overjoyed but she didn't let it out. Unfortunately, Sasaki observed and caught Charlotte's tail immediately. She silently listed Shinonawa Charlotte as the potential threat to her master.

"Sui-chan, is it good? I remember that your class has a physical education course today"

A certain scumbag in exercise wanted to escape the cruel reality and she came up with her excuse immediately.

"Onee-sama, I just found myself sick recently. Can you..."

Suiri spitted out an eloquent lie without being ashamed and blushing.

"What are you talking about? Hmm"

Maria smiled gently, but her eyes didn't.

Suiri tried to quibble a few times.

"Can..."

Maria interrupted.

"Ara~? What are you talking about? Sui-chan"

Her eyes were rolling in despair.

"allowed..."

"Why can't I hear anything?"

Maria knew her sister's mindset. Physical exercise was hellish for her sister. The problem was that this girl always ran away from the problem rather than face it bravely. Maria remembered the ache of her butt when she spoiled her so much. In childhood, the same sentence, the same tone, and the same abandoned puppy-eyes like. As a result, she got spanked by her two mothers due to her indulgence in Suiri. The reason Suiri had to retake her examination for physical class was that her absence contributed half to it. She sneaked into the library of the school to read books while the elementary class did exercise around the schoolyard.

Suiri wanted to cry without tears. 

"Nothing..."

Maria finally let Suiri go. If she continued to spoil her, her butt would shine bright red like the twilight in the sky.

"Good"

Charlotte finally spoke up as if she was a savior in the dark world of her Goddess.

"Sui-chan, don't worry, I will pair with you later"

However...

"You got differentiation into Alpha, how can you pair with her? Shinonawa junior"

Maria couldn't help but chuckle. 

Like the previous life, the physical education class would divide genders into groups to practice. The female beta and omega in general would be the same group while the female alpha and alpha in general would do the rest. The same common sense would apply to the changing room, toilet, and gender concept of the people in this world. 

There was an additional setting for the world. Only female alpha and male omega had their unique changing room and toilet. They had their exclusive right to privacy. Because the people of this world began to differentiate at the age of twelve, it was not wrong to have exclusive rooms. They once were the gender of their opposite sex before becoming the same kind. For instance, the female gained her male genital and erased the female one while other aspects weren't much different from the original female and vice versa.

Charlotte smiled awkwardly.

"Hehe~, I forgot"

Last week, Charlotte could be in the same group as Suiri, but after becoming alpha, she had to move out and do her activities with other Alpha and male beta.

"All right, go back to class soon"

"I also have jobs to do"

Maria parted with her sister's group. She was also reluctant to do so. Who could blame her for being the President of the Student Council? Indeed, she had vowed to the former principal Ichigaku Victoria to improve the school. She would be a mysterious black knight hiding in the darkness to protect her sister.

Suiri nodded.

"Onee-sama, take care"

"Maria-senpai, keep your health"

"Maria-Oujo-sama, please take care"

 Maria was moved but she took a deep glance at Suiri while Suiri felt something off as if she was prey. Then, Maria charged forward her sister at the speed of light and grabbed her in her embrace.

Maria hugged and sniffed her own sister crazily before going to work.

"Onee-sama..."

"Don't... Let it be for a while. I need to charge Suirinium"

Suiri realized the serious tone in her sister's voice. It couldn't help that her sister also wanted to be spoiled by her.

She patted her sister's back and the slender fingers caressed Maria gently and smoothly. She had an aura of mother's love. Her movement was extremely experienced as if she had done it countless times. It was true because the way she spoiled Maria was how Haruto spoiled Haruka in the past life. Her mind once again took off to the universe as she wondered how her 'family' was going in the previous world.

Without her, did they live better? Could Haruka take care of herself? Did her 'dad' and 'mom' live happily? And his once first love Erika could have her happiness with her 'best friend'? She had carried the burden of finance of her 'family' by doing multiple side jobs.

Suiri couldn't know no matter how much she wanted to observe. She was in a strange world... Her old 'address' of the Minazuki family was replaced by a chain convenience store. She wondered if it was a coincidence because the store was one of many of her part-time jobs.

As if there was an illusion, Charlotte could see a distorted and perverted smile as Maria's expression gradually turned into unethical features.

*Sniff~ sniff~*

Maria's face was polished which made her facial features shine weirdly.

She smiled satisfyingly. She felt that her battery had fully charged to 1000% to confront heavy load work.

After hugging, Maria finally went to work in the Student Council in a happy mood.

Suiri looked blankly at her sister.

Soon, she had to face the hellish course of the school.


Suiri headed toward the changing room for female omega and beta in the fourth building of the school. This place was a heaven for men in her previous life. She had complicated feelings about this problem. As a man in her previous life, she couldn't say that she didn't feel guilty at all.

It was just that the shame had long gone numb. Looking at her figure every day, she had gained high resistance toward the female bodies. Besides that, her classmates were only twelve years old and hadn't had any meat yet.

This was a controversial topic of any gender-bender novels. The protagonist had to struggle with the changing room of 'his' previous opposite sex. Suiri thought it was so ironic. She couldn't imagine that she would be in the case of them.

Let's stop those useless thoughts.

It had been 12 years in this world. She had assimilated herself into them. Her mother taught her a lot.

'Woa, woa, woa'. Suiri exclaimed in her mind.

Stepping into the changing room, everyone had already taken off their clothes and started changing into physical training uniforms. As expected of students from the Stardust Academy. These colorful and seductive lingeries were smashing her eyes and highlighting the curves of the bodies of everyone.

Suiri hurriedly found her lock room and began to change her uniform. If she stared for a long time, it might arouse everyone's suspicion.

The snow-white delicate hands began to unbutton the uniform shirt. Looking at a pair of watermelons on her chest, she couldn't believe the speed of her development. Last weekend, she had gone shopping with her sister to buy more clothes. As a result, the sales clerk told her that her breasts had reached A, B, C, D, E, F, G. Yes, G-Cub.

[Congratulations, your other two heads have evolved into the letter G]

When the shirt was removed from her body, she felt everyone's stare penetrating through her underwear which brought her a feeling that she was naked. 

Envy, Admiring. The two contradicted emotions aimed at her.

The underwear she was wearing was similar to her mother's design. The lace black lingerie was mature and attractive. Her sister chose this one for her.

"Student Hoshiyuki-san"

A group of girls had already surrounded Suiri. They wanted to initiate the talk. Except for the lack of words in Suiri's reply, they knew that she would answer with sufficient information. The iceberg beauty would tag along with them when it was necessary. After three months, they had gotten used to Suiri's response and habit. She would keep this superficial relationship with them. She wouldn't stick her nose into their privacy and they also couldn't either. There was always an ice wall between her and the classmates.

"Hum?"

Suiri looked at this group of girls. If she remembered correctly, they would belong to the predator group. In this academy, the school hadn't integrated commer families yet, so the class prey was in the minority.

The girl asking her was Kirisaki Haeno. Her family was well-off. The cheerful and lively girl in the group. That was why she became the center of the class. The other two were Hazune Moeni and Takamine Aoi. She heard that they were childhood friends with each other. The trio got along quite well.

Due to the positive energy of the Kirisaki girl, Suiri had no choice but to accompany them occasionally. When there was group work, she often grouped with them in the study.

Aoi was a beta while the other two hadn't entered the differentiated state.

About their appearance, Haeno had the appearance of a gal with her blond hair and accessories in her ears and neck. Her pupils had the color of the lotus petal, which made Suiri feel weird about this world. It could be said that the students in school created multiple rainbow colors. Maybe this was 2D's world. Many colorful hairs were normal in their view. Moeni, like the name, she was cute and adorable. The black-haired loli with the sky eyes. She still had her baby fat on her face. Aoi had the aquamarine hair and her eyes were dyed with ash grey.

They all had their unique appearance but were still pleasant to the eyes. Their family had a corporation surrounding the area near the seaports of some islands. As for the specific details, Suiri didn't know because of the limited relationship.

"What's wrong, Student Kirisaki-san, Hazune-san, and Takamine-san?"

Haeno smirked and used her elbow to signal.

"We are friends, right? Can you share your secret? Hehe~"

Moeni nodded and raised her head to look because of her lack of height. Her expression was somehow sullen.

"That's right, student Hoshiyuki-san, it seems to be bigger again, Am I wrong?"

Aoi kept silent on the sideline and stared at Suiri's chest thoughtfully as if analyzing a national treasure.

"What's the secret?"

Suiri played dumb because she also didn't know how to have a conversation in girls' talk.

Haeno snickered.

"Oi, don't be selfish. How can you grow it so well?"

Other students in the changing room also paid attention to this talk because they also wanted to know. 

Suiri was dumbfounded. How could she reply that it grew naturally? She didn't even do anything to make it big.

"I don't do anything"

Suiri answered truthfully. This was not something she would hide.

"Is it a lie? So jealous"

Haeno exclaimed.

Aoi finally spoke.

"Can I touch it?"

"Ouch!!!"

Moeni squeezed Aoi's waist angrily.

"You're so rude"

To be honest, the trio had a medium-sized side chest with C-Cup being the largest. As for Moeni, she had a cutting board on her chest.

Aoi yelled out in pain. 

"Forgive me!!"

The black-haired loli let Aoi go. Although Aoi had become beta, she thought that she could take advantage of other omega. That little thought was caught by Moeni. They had grown up together and understood how their brain worked well.

"Hmm"

Moeni hummed.

"All right, let student Hoshiyuki-san finish her clothes"

Haeno changed the topic. The reason for her popularity was how she handled the relationship with others. She knew that her group wasn't familiar with Suiri like the bond of them. She could only speak to Suiri in some sentences to express her existence in the eyes of the other party. To be honest, when Aoi requested to molest others, her heart had been beating so fast.

The trio came back to their lock room and continued to change.

Suiri wore a physical training white T-shirt with red hems. Then, she equipped herself with a red sport coat. She took off the high socks and the garter belt. 

She took out a pair of sport shoes and stocks.

After changing, she headed to the physical training room with her classmates. 


The school separated genders like the previous life. Men with men, and women with women.

There were ABO settings which made it more complicated.

After doing warm-up exercises, Suiri continued to be in pairs with Haeno.

"Hoshiyuki-san, I give you an apology for Aoi"

"She didn't mean it"

Suiri just nodded.

"No problem"

She was struggling hard with the exercise. Who had the mood to entangle with those talks? 

However, her face was still emotionless.

As a positive extrovert, Haeno had dealt with countless people but she couldn't read her at all. 

'She must be angry with Aoi'. Haeno guessed.

'Ah, just doing warm-up had drained all of my energies'. Suiri complained in her heart.

After half-hour exercising non-stop...

"...hah~, hah~"

"Hoshiyuki-san, are you okay?"

Haeno asked worriedly. She knew this girl sucked at physical training. Looking at the pale face of the white-haired beauty who was panting heavily like she would go to heaven, Haeno was speechless.

In her first impression, Suiri was simply a perfect girl. Yet, her flaw had been exposed which made others feel that she was still a human being.

The female beta teacher, Etani Asuka declared.

"All right, let's run for 3 more rounds and change to free sport"

Suiri's expression couldn't be paler as if she wanted to faint. Luckily, she had received training from her sister so she could hold back.

Other classmates looked at Suiri with sympathetic gazes. 

Charlotte also expressed her worrisome toward the opposite gender site. 

"Sui-chan...~"

Suiri yelled in her mind.

'This is hell!!!!!!!'

43