Chapter 24: Period
978 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

--Suiri's POV--

Oh, finally...

Finally...

Ah.

The dog author finally gave me a chapter with my point of view. I was anxious when an unfamiliar but strange character popped up out of nowhere and took away two chapters. My position as the protagonist in this novel was threatened badly. Fortunately, he finally wrote my point of view...

If he continued to write like that, the number of my point-of-view chapters would be overshadowed by those cannon folders.

At that time, the title of the novel should be changed to 'TS cannon folder in the Harem text'.

Ah, but why did the author choose this time to describe my POVs in this chapter? Why did you choose the most sensitive time to write this? Did you feel happy? Seeing me suffering like this, your conscience must've been eaten by a dog. Dog author!!!

What? Was there a reason for this chapter? Hah~, as a gender bender novel, you must write the protagonist suffering from the period, a strawberry day of women? Were you kidding me?

Dog Author!!!

Don't let me see you, or I will beat you to death!!!

Luckily, your mother was strong, gentle, and virtuous. Your dog's life was spared for today. If it was not for my period, I would've just gently 'reminded' you. You shouldn't write the sensitive topic of women. It was just a normal puberty development of human beings. There was nothing to write about.

Understood?

Author: "???"

'As expected, our former comrade-in-arm has been assimilated to that kind. He, or she now, has become an unreasonable and mysterious creature called 'a woman''. The author shook his head and continued to write whatever.


I hugged my stomach while cursing someone in my mind. I didn't even know who I was cursing and scolding at that moment. I just knew that, after scolding him or her, I felt a little better. As for the contents, I also didn't remember what I had thought and sprayed in my mind. Author or something...

Ah, that was right. Since I was the reincarnator, I'd had a bold guess that I was also a fictional character in someone else novel. After all, reborn or reincarnated novel was kind of famous in my previous life. Because I had traveled through time, it was normal to think that I was also a paper figure. If so, I had to scold him or her. Despite my unreasonableness and the scolding out of thin air, who knew that the stray bullets could hit a certain figure?

[Author: Ouch! Why is there an ant on my hand to bite me? I should reduce my sweet consumption]

What was I thinking? It was so ridiculous. How could it be? After entering my period, my thoughts had always been more chaotic and messier than usual. Many thoughts also went in a weird direction as I had just scolded a certain unknown figure. My head began to talk nonsense causing me a headache. My frustration constantly built up in my body. Moreover, the cramps in my stomach could be compared to digging out an organ alive. I knew it was not that exaggerated. My big breasts had gone sore for some unknown reason. My back ached so much.

I understood. I admired women in my previous life. How could they be able to withstand this kind of attack every single month? Just thinking about my future, my face distorted in despair. It meant I had to suffer this every month!!! I had inherited all of the common symptoms of women when they reached their period in my previous world. Like all the symptoms I mentioned above, what was more outrageous was that I had to suppress the aphrodisiac effect coming from my hormones as my instinct for reproduction kicked in.

I had once taken care of my little sister in my past life. Of course, I had learned those symptoms through my experiences as an observant. Nonetheless, the aphrodisiac symptom was an unexpected one.

In my previous world, I didn't know whether women had this symptom. Nevertheless, I was facing this traitor trait of my body. It wanted me to have a baby. The part above my sensitive area was burning through my belly.

Ah, I want to come back to be a true man...I realized that being a man in my previous life was bliss from the moment I was born. However, I couldn't...I could only accept the fact that I belonged to the weak gender in this life. My rejections from the beginning had already faded away and truly accepted to be a woman, also an Omega. After 12 years in this world, what was the point of rejecting my gender things? Besides that, women were not that bad...Becoming one of them, I finally knew how awesome they were. Their existence should be respected instead. I tried to excuse myself.

I had died once. Therefore, I would cherish everything about me in the second life. Plus, I had been given a second chance with my memories intact. Then, I shouldn't be greedy and ask for more. It was good to live once again. There were so many things that I hadn't had a chance to experience yet. Thanks! Thank you, Unknown Being for giving me a life again! I could once again pursue my music, my true music! Thank you for giving me a family with a strong background! If not, I wouldn't have been able to play with music freely.

After all, I also knew the dark side of the entertainment industry. If you didn't have any background, you would be suppressed no matter how good your music was. I couldn't imagine if I were an Omega from a poor family, they would apply unspoken rules to me and make me do some filthy things. For example, spreading your legs for your opportunity. Unless I weren't too desperate, I might've accepted that. Just thinking of this scenario, I felt disgusted, even nauseous.

Luckily, I didn't have to experience that kind of torture. Becoming a rich girl, freely composing music, and tasting many delicacies were enough for me. I didn't want to add my complaint as a woman. Just a small setback, you couldn't stand it? I also had a pride as a reincarnator. I suffered much worse than this.

Fortunately...

Thanks to the invention of the inhibitor, I could somehow suppress this primitive instinct. Even though I hated injections, I had no choice but to stab the needle near my neck.

It hurt as hell.

I wondered if my second personality would feel the same. Was she also suffering together with me? I didn't have any method to communicate with her, because she was the only one who was able to reach me.

Let's stop those thoughts required for brain cells. I had enough of headaches.

I was wearing a loose long white dress and curling like a shrimp on my bed.

"Oujo-sama, have you changed your sanitary napkin?"

Mitsugu-nee-san asked me worriedly.

Ah, being beta must've been much better. You didn't have to suffer from the instinct for reproduction. I was somehow jealous of her.

I nodded my head weakly. I didn't want to move. I just wanted to sleep to let the uncomfortable feelings inside my body be blown away after the blink of an eye.

"Good, I didn't expect your symptoms to be severe like this"

Mitsugu-nee-san dropped a bomb.

"Eh?"

I was confused as I raised my head with the word 'disbelief' on my face.

"What's with those eyes? You should know that period also depends on the constitution of each person"

"Some will be like 'It's normal', or some don't feel any symptoms. This kind of Omega people just inject their inhibitor. It's done"

"The unluckiest one must be like you, who can't move at all"

Mitsugu-nee-san explained to me how the period worked in this society...

*Stab*

Oh...

I had the urge to scold again but I didn't know who to scold. I could feel a malicious intention across the multiverse. At worst, I couldn't do anything...completely powerless.

[Author: Hehehe, I let you scold me. Then, I, omnipotent and omniscient author, won't let you go easily~]

"By the way, I belong to 'don't feel any symptoms' people"

Mitsugu-nee-san broke my heart with a cruel sentence.

Envy, jealousy...I wanted your constitution!!! I could see a faint smirk under that sympathy smile. I considered you as my older sister, but...What a plastic sister!!!

I let you brag!!!

I was very angry. 

I wanted to vent...but I couldn't move my body.

What to do?

*Grunt*

Ah. I was hungry...

"Oujo-sama, let me help you go to the dining table"

Mitsugu-nee-san gently helped me stand up and held me stable in walking.

My posture was also weird. Because there was a thick napkin lying in my panties, my legs couldn't accommodate that thing naturally. Hence, I had to spread my legs wider than usual to walk awkwardly.

I held my plastic sister's arm tightly in my chest. As if I was in a hallucination, I heard a clicked tongue 'tsk' elsewhere. I tried to find the source and looked up at Mitsugu. Eh, it seemed that I heard wrong because I saw a gentle and kind smile from her. It shouldn't be...right?

Soon...I had arrived at the dining table. 

Mitsugu-nee-san helped me go over and have a seat.

In front of me was a pair of weird parents in this world. Who could have the thought to celebrate a small banquet when your children were suffering? My Onee-sama gave me a caring stare. I was moved somehow...

I felt happiness surging in my heart. I wanted my family in this life to be maintained and not fall apart. I wished so. I didn't know if the God Death-like being could hear me or not. I just wanted this small happiness.

Both of my mommies smiled gently and dotingly. I couldn't describe this happiness in a few words as I had the urge to hug the three of them into my small embrace. I just wanted to replace my bad memories with them. I believed so...but the mask seemed to not give any trust to them. Why did I feel so sensitive at once? I didn't know...

"Okay, let's congratulate Sui-chan, who has safely become an official Omega!!!"

My Russian mommy Natasha said in a cheerful tone. My other mommy Shiori also raised her cup of alcohol to cheer loudly. I wondered if they were my parents. My Onee-sama also joined the fun as she gently raised her cup of orange juice.

Ah, I remembered. When my former sister showed her first period, my former...' mom' also celebrated like this. It showed that you had become a woman without any illness. The banquet was used to express their gratefulness for a God-like being because their daughter had a normal development. After all, women frequently faced various diseases from female organs, because their organs were fragile.

I was not much different. I finally knew why my mommy Natasha celebrated for me.

I was moved to tears but I couldn't shed a single tear. It was so ironic.

The atmosphere of these three people was as lively as ever. Only I was suffering from stomach cramps.

"Kanbai!"

"Kanbai!"

"Kanbai!"

"..."

I couldn't smile like them at all. Even though I wanted to smile, I couldn't control my facial muscles anymore. My face was always emotionless...Like a puppet...Like my emotionless mask...my second personality...I began to doubt they would hate me for such an uninteresting face. I felt insecure...Perhaps being without expression was a double-edged sword...

I also wanted to join them. I hated the feeling of being left alone. I poured orange juice into my cup.

"No, Sui-chan, you can only be allowed to drink hot water"

My mom Natasha reminded me.

"..."

"That's right, Sui-chan, at least, you can drink hot ginger tea"

My Onee-sama also showed a concerned expression.

Then, I looked at the last helper, Shiori-okaa-sama. However, to my disappointment, she dodged my eyes skillfully.

"Your mother was right. You shouldn't drink this kind of thing on your period"

"Eh?"

You betrayed me! No, it should be that you didn't have any right in this home because mommy Natasha had caught your tail, right? This fierce woman was strong outside society but the weakest in this family.

This time, my gaze changed to my perfect but gentle Onee-sama. Maria, you shouldn't be like that, right?

Maria-onee-sama instantly picked up the crab's limb and chewed the meat out of it as if nothing happened. She pretended that she didn't hear me and acted ignorantly...I was angry...But Maria couldn't go against my weird parents.

I felt betrayed somehow, but I knew they were doing this for my good. I still felt irritable again, but still held back...

I nodded my head pitifully.

Looking at the delicacies on the table, I unconsciously swallow a mouthful of saliva. The butter crabs, cheese grilled clams, tempura, and a large salmon hotpot. Definitely. The seafood party. As soon as I used my chopsticks to pick the food, my mommy Natasha pulled the dish away immediately.

"..."

What were you doing? I just wanted to eat and sleep right away! That was how you treated your children?!

"Sorry, Sui-chan, you could only drink porridge"

"These dishes aren't good for your health when you're on period"

"..."

Excuse me, then why did you place chopsticks and a bowl in front of me? You wanted to piss me off, right? I felt that my frustrations were all about to burst out. Today, my family organized a seafood banquet, but you didn't allow me to eat.

"Ah, Sorry! I acted out of my habit!"

A maid bowed her head suddenly.

Oh...I couldn't say anything. She played a role in serving tables and dishes. Every day was like that and this was my first time on my period. If you fired her, it would be too cruel. The anger was extinguished immediately after that.

But...

Ah!!!! I wanted to scream! What kind of torture was this!?

Dog Author!!

I didn't know why those two words appeared in my mind. However, I felt that this existence had manipulated my family behind the scenes. Even so, I didn't have any evidence!

Unknowingly, the bowl and chopsticks in front of me were replaced with white smoke coming from the white liquid in the black pot Donabe in the blink of an eye. The surface of the white liquid was pitifully decorated with a few short pieces of green onion with only one Mitsuba lying half-death on it. The toasted sesame seeds were distributed equally on the surface. Sure enough, you all enjoyed your seafood party while I had to eat Okayu...

My family still had their conscience as there was a side dish to stimulate my mouth to eat the less-flavored Okayu. 

Let me see...

Umeboshi...Sea weed...a piece of salted salmon...and kimchi from Korea...

"Puff"

"Ahem..."

"You also have a piece of seafood in your meal, so..."

"You are not let out at all, Sui-chan"

"We, our family, will have a seafood party tonight"

"Oh!!!"

"..."

Shiori-Okaa-sama, and Maria-Onee-sama, you all had been blinded by the seafood. Could you let me protect you by cleaning all those dishes for you?

My mom Natasha began to talk nonsense and explain before I could ask...What was with this not-letting-me-out?! How outrageous! What an eloquent speech! According to your logic, as long as my dish had a piece of some animals living underwater, you called this seafood party?

What kind of comfort was this? If you didn't speak, I might've accepted silently. After speaking, I began to doubt that you were really my mother. Not some children were picked up outside, right? Luckily, I inherited your facial features; otherwise, I might take my luggage to find my real family!!!

Looking at the small piece of salted salmon, I had the urge to cry without tears, because it only had the diameter of a small cup. My mother, Natasha, you just laughed at me, right? Right? You must've had fun watching your daughter suffering, right?

...I could only pick up the spoon and eat it in tears. By the way, the tears were my metaphorical images. So, stop questioning my descriptive literacy...

Yummy...

I meant I watched the three of them having delicious meals of seafood...Those crispy tempura...The spicy soup of salmon hotpot...the fragrance of the butter in the shining meat of crabs...The long line of cheese was pulled from the mouth of them to the clams...It looked so delicious.

The white soup in my mouth was no longer fragrant...

I had a feeling that I was being bullied...But I couldn't find any loopholes in this provocative operation of my mom.

Although I was unwilling, my stomach had its final say. I was hungry but hurt in the stomach at the same time. I didn't know if my belly could handle the amount of those GREASY and HOT food.

That was right. I could denounce their dishes so that I could eat Okayu with peace of mind. These foods are unhealthy...Looking at the yellow butter on the crab, I could see their fat as the oily cover shined brightly. If you eat too much, you will be obese. Hehe. I admired my natural talent in this field. Suddenly, I felt better, and my Okayu became my top priority on my food list.

"Does it taste good, Maria?"

"Oh, it's delicious"

"That's good, I had a hard time finding this butter because the food company has developed  this brand-new Zero-Fat butter"

"I had to use relationship and place order in advance"

"You don't need to restrain yourself, and can eat wholeheartedly"

"After all, this greasy oil was from vegetables"

"The special cultivated plants for Zero-Fat product"

My mom Natasha had her conversation with my sister Maria. After hearing their conversation, my heart dropped dramatically. What? Was there Zero-Fat butter in the market? Why didn't I know at all?

"Oh, that's why you did ask me to find the contact information of the Amagarai family?"

Shiori-Okaa-sama said in surprise. The Amagarai family had their name in the food circle as their company's products mainly were ingredients. I knew it too. Their advertisement was everywhere in the shopping malls.

But I didn't want to hear at all...Stop abusing your children's heart!!!

The Okayu in my mouth once again lost its position. It became tasteless. I took a bite of my Umeboshi...Salty and sour!!! So sour~. The taste became synchronized with my mood. Sour!!!

"Don't worry, Sui-chan. When your period is over, I'll open a seafood party again"

Shiori-Okaa-sama comforted me, but how did I feel like you were poking a needle in my heart.

Crying.jpg

T.T

I hated you! 

When you comforted me, could you stop swallowing these seemingly delicious meats in your mouth?

This was the benefit of my facial muscles being paralyzed. Outsiders couldn't know what I was thinking. For instance, like this time, even though I wanted to cry out of my grievance, my expression outside didn't change at all. This feature was my cheat in this life.

No problem. Wasn't it just Zero-Fat butter? Let me find faults in another dish.

Hmm..mu...

Looking at the color of the salmon hotpot, this color, I could feel the spicy in it as the red color dominated the whole pot. Yes, it must be so. When you ate something hot, your face would be dangered with pimples. It meant your face would be easily ruined. It was not good for my appearance anyway. Yes, that was it.

At this time, my mom Natasha turned to Shiori-Okaa-sama. She spoke.

"Honey is this hotpot taste good?"

Of course, it must've been spicy as hell. My Okaa-sama was already sweating all over the place. Ohohoho~, I didn't have to eat this spicy food. I continued to taste my fragrant Okayu again.

*Slurp*

Fuu, healthy life was this...The cramps in my stomach reduced a lot. It warmed my belly.

"Woa~, I couldn't believe that it has a plain taste but enough flavors of a hotpot despite having the threatened red color"

It must've been spic...? What? Red like the chili peppers had such a plain taste. Were you kidding me? Then, how did you explain the sweat on your body?

"Fufufu~, don't judge the book by its cover, honey~"

"The red color is coming from the special herbal. It's good for your health when you constantly have business trips"

Oh...So it was not the chili pepper but the special herbal?

What was with this operation? I constantly got a slap in the face.

Hurt!!!

My stomach got cramped again!!!

The first time could be considered a coincidence, but what about the second time? Could you be sure that you weren't targeting me?!!!

*Puff*

I wanted to spout the content inside my mouth! I grabbed the hot water cup and drank quickly.

"Ouch! Hot!"

My tongue!! Why was the water so hot?!

"Sui-chan, are you okay?"

Natasha-Okaa-sama asked me worriedly.

I felt touched...A hammer!!!

I didn't know if she was acting. After all, Natasha Rostova was once known as the woman with a thousand masks!! You heard it right. This was my mother's full name before marrying into the Hoshiyuki family. What? Did you hear it familiar? I was sure that she was not from a certain drama in 80's movies.

I felt that I was being targeted by her. However, it was insubstantial...

I immediately shook my head. 

"No problem..."

*cough cough*

I coughed a little bit... as I lied casually.

Ah...

My stomach!!! My back!!! My chest!!!

It hurt...

I didn't have any mood to be entangled in this dinner anymore. I just wanted to come back to my room and get a good sleep.

I was bullied!!

Once again, Dog author!!!

Again. I wanted to scold something nonsense again.

I didn't want to struggle anymore.

My stomachache didn't want me to eat. What to do?

"I don't want to eat anymore"

I said plainly...

I couldn't stand this suffering. Physical torture was not enough but you tortured my mentality as well.

Luckily, I almost finished my meal so there would be no problem with nutrients for my body.

"Okay, go back to your room"

Natasha-Okaa-sama nodded her head and ordered my private maid.

"Mitsugu-san, trouble you"

"Bring a heated water bag to warm her stomach"

"Yes, Madam"

Mitsugu-nee-san nodded and led me back to my nest...my room.

While holding my heavy stomach, I followed the lead of my plastic sister.

...

Ah, it was heaven...

My comfy bed was there...

I hugged my long plushie white cat which was my birthday present when I was 3 years old. Although it was old and slightly deteriorated over time, I still kept it for myself. It had been on the adventure with me for more than 9 years already. It had become a part of my life...I couldn't fall asleep easily without him. Except for my Onee-sama, I couldn't sleep without him, but it was still uncomfortable somehow.

I wondered how my second personality was doing. Was she suffering like me?

'Nee, I don't know if you can hear me'

'But let's come over this small setback together!'

I said in my mind while looking at the smug cat.

'Um'

"???"

I could hear her reply!!!

I unconsciously relaxed my atmosphere. With her inside my body, I felt safe...

The pain was slowly drifting away...So comfortable...

"Oujo-sama, there is a heated water bag"

I heard a voice outside my room calling to me.

"Um"

I softly replied...

Mitsugu-nee-san gently put the heated water bag on my stomach...

Ah...Heaven...

'Thank you, Mitsugu-nee"

"You welcome"

The pain was no longer there...The fatigue that had been built up in my body was drowning my consciousness...If there was a soft guitar melody or a dramatic violin, I would fall asleep straight away.

Hm...ng~♫

La, la, la ♫...

Oh, by the way, this novel was not sponsored by Mouse Channel.

I had to repeat it.

Ah, what was I talking about?

I started talking nonsense again.

Sleep, sleep. It was better to sleep.

As I wished for, the darkness began to swallow me up as the world around me stopped working. The long plushie cat was still there...My comfy bed was still there...The figure of Mitsugu-nee got blurred. Little by little, I had disconnected myself from the outside world.

~~~

Extra

~~~

Author: You thought you had finished.

[I activate my omnipotent and omniscient power]

A mysterious light dragged our protagonist of the novel to this nowhere.

Suiri: Where am I? Wasn't I sleeping on my bed?

There was only Suiri in this mysterious place. The surroundings were like a small cinema room with a large screen in front of her.

She anxiously observed to gain information but she didn't expect that she would meet her other self.

The mask...

Author: "Ahem, can you two hear me?"

The mask answered emotionlessly: "Hear"

Suiri was puzzled and asked like some protagonists in a certain novel.

"Who are you? Where am I? What did you do to me!!?"

She asked many questions in one breath.

"And the mask!? Wasn't she inside my body?"

The mask just looked at Suiri meaningfully and kept silent.

Author: "Our novel has reached more than 20 chapters but didn't even have a single illustration"

"I used my omnipotent and omniscient power to drag you two here to see your illustration instead of a string of words"

The mask nodded her head.

"Understood"

Suiri felt like she was being left alone while seeing the mask knowing most of the things.

Author: "Sorry for my incompetence, I can't draw at all, so tada"

The mask frowned: "Hmm...All right, so you decided to use A.I-sama for illustration"

Author: "That's right. I see that many novels have adapted A.I-sama for illustration, so I can't be left behind"

Suiri slowly grasped the points between the two's conversation. Her eyes lit up immediately.

"Dog author!!!!"

"You bullied me!!!"

Author sneered: "Just cursing and cursing...After all, you two won't have any memories after this meeting"

"If you make me mad, your story will be a tragic or happy ending? It depends on my mood"

Suiri changed her face immediately.

"Author-sama, banzai! Author-sama, omnipotent and omniscient!!"

Suiri licked madly.

The author coughed awkwardly.

"Ahem"

"Please look at the screen, do you find happy with your illustration?"

Both the mask and Suiri answered.

"Yes"

Author: "Okay, since I used A.I-sama, I couldn't specify the body's age so I would use these illustrations of your appearance in the age of high school year"

Both the girls nodded.

"Understood"

The author used his trembling hands to operate and show the illustration on the screen.

(Slight R-15)

Spoiler

img1

[collapse]

Suiri used both hands to cover her face and yelled.

"Shameless author!!!"

The mask just nodded and appreciated the views.

"What have you done to my illustration?!!!!"

"You shameless horny dog!!"

The author panicked.

"Ah, sorry, sorry, I made a mistake"

Suiri: "%$&$%^@$#, what a mistake! Why don't you just admit that you want to use my mother as fan service?!!"

"Where the hell is my skirt?!!"

"What's with this skimpy panty!?"

The author whose heart was grasped firmly sweated profusely.

The mask blushed.

"Beautiful!!"

Suiri yelled: "This was also you!! Don't praise him!!!"

Author: "Ah, sorry, sorry. I will dare next time"

Suiri: "???"

Author: "No more joke. I'm serious this time"

Spoiler

ozKBUcV.jpg

[collapse]

Suiri calmed herself down.

"Finally, my skirt comes back~"

"You horny dog author!!"

"But hey, why are my thighs so plump!???"

The mask didn't say anything because she seemed to be satisfied with the illustration.

The author clicked his tongue.

"Tsk, you demanded too much"

Suiri: "???"

"Then, what's your purpose to bring us here?"

"Shameless author!!"

Author: "You should blame A.I-sama. I didn't have anything to do with this illustration"

Suiri: "Marvelous, you pushed all your mistakes to A.I-sama instead"

"Without your prompt, how could A.I-sama draw such an erotic illustration?"

"As expected of the dog author"

Author: "Did you praise me or mock me?"

"But whatever, I still have two more illustrations, you should be satisfied with"

Suiri: "What? There are two more?"

"Let me see"

Author: "You should live slower, tsk, tsk, tsk"

The mask: "Is there something explosive like this?"

Suiri: "Why do you obsess with our own body!!?"

Author:

Spoiler

0vTSX5o.jpg

[collapse]

Suiri: "Ah, finally a decent illustration"

"Looking at our eyes, two colors like this are so attractive"

The mask nodded her head.

"She is so elegant and noble"

Spoiler

BdbWrL8.jpg

[collapse]

Suiri: "Is this me? So cute"

The mask: "I prefer the last one. This girl looks so soft and cute. Unfortunately, she didn't match the author's strings of words in the first chapters"

Author: "Who cares? I just use some excuses like this is also the last one but is zoomed closer"

Suiri: "..."

The mask: "..."

Suiri: "As expected of the dog author"

Author: "..."

The mask clapped her hand.

"Thank you Author-sama for giving us illustrations"

Suiri: "I hate to admit it, but thank you for your hard work"

Author: "Okay, it's time to go"

Suiri: "???"

The mask: "???"

Suiri: "But you haven't chosen the main illustration yet. Both of us haven't voted which one should be used?"

The mask looked at the 4 illustrations meaningfully.

The author declared childishly: "Only children want to choose, and I want to grasp them all!!"

Suiri:"???"

The mask: "Good job, Author-sama. It's a pity that the first pic couldn't be used"

Suiri: "You too?"

"Hey, I finally noticed. You two are on the same boat from the beginning, right?!!"

"My second personality didn't get surprised at all when she came to this place"

The author let out a villain-like wicked smile.

"Mask-chan, we are exposed"

The mask: "Don't worry, after all, she can't remember our transaction there"

"Like a promise, full HD, no censored in the first illustration"

Author: "Deal"

Suiri looked at both of them in shock. After being exposed, they blatantly made a deal with each other in front of her. 

"You two!!!"

"I am right there!!!"

Suiri yelled desperately...

Author: "Thank viewers for following our story until now"

The mask: "I hope you all will continue to support dog author"

Suiri: "What're you two talking about?"

"Who listens to you two!?"

"Hey, don't leave me here!!!"

36