Chapter 32: F*tanari?
1.2k 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Suiri, you must know that we love you more than you think"

"So...You don't need to be hesitant when you need us...As your parents, you have that right"

"No matter if you are the tragic musician in your memories or our troublesome child, you're Hoshiyuki Suiri now...You're our proud daughter that we can ask for"

"And...You're indeed born from our blood...My pains when you were born from my stomach were all real"

"We're family...It's our responsibility to take care of you"

"As long as you haven't done anything wrong, we won't wrong you"

This was the first time I'd ever had a decent conversation with my parents in this life...They were too good for me. However, their words were also too sweet for my expectations. Hiroto...Shouko...Both of them were my parents in my previous life...Did they say the same thing to me? Yes...They also said the same. As a result, you should know the rest...They didn't even want to believe their blood connection...Maybe those bad memories had been deeply imprinted in my soul.

No matter this world or my old world...Without the support of my love for music, I might've committed suicide for sure. Yup, I easily gave up my life like that if I didn't have enough passion for my hobbies.

"Iyaaa~"

I groaned in pain but emotionlessly.

"Stupid daughter!!! Let me say one more time! Don't judge us the same as them!!!"

Natasha-Okaa-sama got angry and squeezed my cheeks due to my indecisiveness.

"You just thought they also said the same to you, huh?"

She spoke harshly.

"How can you know?"

I nodded as I admitted my inner thoughts being seen through by my mom.

"Are you a psychic?"

I asked back speechlessly.

"Don't forget I'm the one who gave you your life in this world, my stupid daughter"

Natasha-Okaa-sama retorted.

"But speaking of which, your facial features should have originated from those bad memories, right?"

Shiori-Okaa-sama spoke. After all, she was the head of a big technology company so her logical thinking was quite sharp but dense simultaneously. I remembered that Natasha-Okaa-sama had hinted at something to Shiori-Okaa-sama, and then I became the one who constantly suffered from her complaints about her.

"Um...I don't know..."

Yes...After being reborn, my facial features didn't act by my will. If I wanted to laugh out loud to express something funny, I could only add the sound effects of the laughter like 'Kuu~kuu~', 'Hohoho', or 'Hahaha'...Something like that.

You can imagine how Kuudere in the anime or manga laughs with a straight face... Frankly, I was listed in that category.

Wait a minute...Wasn't it mean I had become a Kuudere waifu?

But...I was a villainess, wasn't I? Looking at the current plotline, I should've become the protagonist of some transmigrated villainess novel from the opposite Shoujo manga. Instead of the prince, I had the princess chasing after me...

"Doctor once said they didn't find anything wrong with your facial muscles"

"So it must've been your psychology and emotion"

"We can only hope that time can recover your expression again, Sui-chan"

Maria-Onee-sama spoke as she patted my head.

Yeah...I was taken to the hospital when I was still a child...My parents were all worried about my defective facial features. At that time, I closed my heart so...It couldn't be helped.

"Um"

I hoped so. I wanted a happy life with everyone in this world...I wanted to smile and enjoy my ordinary life to the fullest instead of hiding and running away all the time...I wanted to move on.

I began to be greedy as I spread my hands wide enough to hug the three of them into my embrace. This action was out of a sudden as I wanted to do so. I loved them...I loved them very much...They listened to my nonsense story and believed me!!! The story of an undergraduate student from the Music University of my past world...A tragic...Sorrow...Loneliness...But I was glad that I tasted such bitterness to respect and appreciate the taste of sweetness...

Akane-sensei was right...Bitterness made us more mature.

But I had to find a way to get Hyouri back...Where was she? I didn't have any ideas.

"Sui-chan..."

They said at the same time.

"I love you...Love you...I love you all very much"

I said out loud because I didn't want to miss a chance to say this to them...I knew that life was full of surprises and I didn't want any regrets to entangle my second life. What if they had an accident in the future and I didn't even have a chance to embrace them? Then, I would live in regret for the rest of my second life. I didn't want it to happen.

"We know..."

"We also love you...Sui-chan"

"Hehe~, this time is more sincere"

Natasha-Okaa-sama commented playfully...Yeah. I also said that all the time but to keep a safe distance from them...Now, I could fully express my emotions to them...I loved my family in this life so much.

"All right, let's stop this awkward moment for now"

Maria-Onee-sama said and clapped her hands.

"Before I and Shiori-Okaa-sama go to work, Sui-chan, I want to speak first"

"About the blind date tonight, Sui-chan..."

Ah...I almost forgot about this...I still had a blind date ahead...Not to mention the main heroine, a nobody popped out of nowhere wanting to date me? Excuse me, what did you think about this? I was totally clueless about the other party.

"Our grandparents will come to Tokyo this afternoon to accompany you to the business party"

"It seems that she's determined to get you with the other party"

"In fact, it will be an engagement immediately instead"

"So you should have guessed who can have the ability to change your grandma to be a blind date"

She spoke and hinted at me.

I also looked at her in a daze...Yeah, I knew...

Shinonawa Charlotte...

Only she could have that ability to bend the will of my conservative grandma.

Recalling her confession, I admitted that my heart indeed skipped a beat...After all, Charlotte was the main heroine of the novel. Moreover, she changed her hairstyle to be more mature. Yet, I could say that she was a badass girl in my previous life. My type for sure...

She was even more beautiful than Erika, my first love...You should know that she originally belonged to the beauty of the second dimension. How could Erika compare to her?

I realized the seriousness of the problem...I relied on her without my knowledge.

She helped and took care of me every day in school, work, festivals, and many more. Unknowingly, the debt I owed her had been accumulated to such a high amount.

Like I said before, I hated owing anyone...But I let her take care of me in every way. To be honest, getting close to her had another reason...She was the main heroine of the novel after all. I subconsciously took for granted from her. I believed the safe distance would help me distance myself from the destruction route.

Ah, excuse after excuse...What was I doing again? I associated with her from the belief of 'Trying to keep my family safe from the top 1 wealthy family'. Such a despicable excuse...Trying every means to get safe in my own cage.

"Yeah, I know"

I looked at her eyes as Maria-Onee-sama showed a helpless face.

"You should contact her again...Charlotte is a good girl"

"If you don't like her, just say 'I don't like you'"

"Just don't hang her too long, you know, Sui-chan"

She spoke.

"Um"

I nodded.

Sorry, Onee-chan, I had hung her up for 5 years!!! If I were in her shoes, I would've gone mad instead. However, every time she met me in the past, she always wore a kind and friendly smile toward me. And me...A runner didn't care and took everything for granted...Since Onee-chan was behind the scenes to support the main heroine, it meant that she knew her love for me since the beginning. It was just that I didn't notice anything.

"About the blind date partner, you could refuse politely if this arrangement were due to us"

"Unfortunately, this blind date is your grandma's deal"

Shiori-Okaa-sama also said speechlessly.

"The only information I knew was the youngest daughter of the Otonashi family"

She shrugged.

Otonashi family, huh?... I heard it somewhere before...Hmm...Why couldn't I remember? Hmm...My brain tried to recall the name as this familiar feeling got closer and closer...

"Don't worry too much, Sui-chan"

"As long as you aren't willing to be with the other party, it shouldn't be a problem"

"Besides that, Char-chan got your back"

"It's a pity that my daughter doesn't appreciate her"

Natasha-Okaa-sama said sarcastically.

Oii~~Did you just mock your daughter?!!! Geez~

It seemed that they all agreed the main heroine to be my partner in the future. If I were in the parents' position, I would've hoped that my child would marry such a good girl.

Wait a minute...Did it count as same-sex marriage? Wait...

The world I lived in had the setting of ABO...

It seemed that my point of view toward this world was quite distant.

"Well~, that's it for your problem...I will go to work with Maria...You two stay safe at home"

"Bye-bye, Sui-chan"

"Yes, stay safe"

The two of them walked out of my room with a satisfied expression...Perhaps, they were happy because I gave my trust to them...

"Hehe, let me adjust your outer appearance"

Natasha-Okaa-sama smiled and helped me restore my mess after crying out loud for the first time in this world.

Nothing had changed much after I got out of my comfort zone. I should prepare myself to go to work at the radio program of Yakou-san.


Yakou was the stage name of a mature Omega sister in the entertainment field. She didn't reveal her real name and kept her privacy so as not to let her personal life be affected by the chaos from the dark side of the entertainment circle. Moreover, she didn't reveal her face in front of the public so the netizens could only know her through her attractive and soothing voice.

Her real appearance was still a mystery to the outsiders. Unfortunately, her concert even hid her figure behind the curtain so others couldn't clearly see her. However, I had a chance to work with her and witness her real appearance.

She was my senpai there.

To my surprise, she was just a freshman in a certain college school. She was quite young but funny at the same time. The name 'Yakou' had been circulated for more than 2 years. It meant she had stepped into this field since high school.

It turned out that she once studied at the Stardust Academy, which was the same school as me. Moreover, she said that I inspired her to work in this music field and ignited her passion to chase her dream.

The world was so small.

She suffered from anxiety about her outer appearance. That was why she hid herself and didn't appear in public. However, in my opinion, she had some attributes of cuteness instead. I didn't know why she lowered herself like that while her talking show brought out a sunny, energetic person. Maybe, this was a contradicted point between artists working in public and private.

After listening to questions from fans and those hilarious trolls, I began to introduce my inspiration early in the morning.

As for a composer named Canary-san, I felt pity for her...According to the emotions hiding under those melodic chords, it was the sea of sorrow of a person who lost the meaning of their existence. For example, my music hobbies were to write and compose songs...What if one day I lost the ability to sing, and play instruments? It would be a desperate scene for me...And...I didn't know how to deal with it at all...

Just imagining I lost my voice, my hands didn't work...my inspiration died...What was the meaning of my existence when my heart was taken away? It was horrible. Therefore, I could infer that Canary-san had suffered from an accident that stole his precious thing.

"Good work, Sui-san"

"Good work, Yakou-san"

After finishing our talk show, we shared a bottle of water to wet our dry throats.

"Hehe, no need to be polite"

"Just call my name when we're in private"

Yakou-san spoke.

"We're close, aren't we?"

"Yoru-senpai"

"Good"

Geez~Her full name was Kondou Yoru...Her family background was quite good so she could singlehandedly build such a famous channel without many obstacles from others. Plus, she was in the same company as me. Yeah, she was working under the contract with Aunt Mei.

"You two are done?"

"Yeah"

A tall woman came and asked while folding her arms, making her appearance have a majestic sense. A long black hair reached the back, a professional business suit highlighted her professionalism, and a pair of black glim glasses boosted her intelligent outlook. The high-class Alpha was the dream of many suitors in the company.

"Aunt Mei"

That was right. The person in front of me was the rumor Auntie that I almost slipped my tongue when having a talk show just now.

I didn't know how my aunt could dig out Yoru-senpai and recruit her into the company.

"My golden...My precious niece, are you hungry?"

"..."

She spoke gently and quickly adjusted her sentence...

You must say I was your golden cow, right? Right? In your eyes, I was your golden cow being able to find cash for your company, right?

Although her appearance was a little different from my mom Shiori's, their personality was somehow almost identical...Childish!!!

"Yes, yes, I'm very hungry now"

Compared to Shiori-Okaa-sama, Aunt Mei was even more carefree. Because she didn't have any ability to withstand the pressure from a huge business technology giant, she was like that.

I lived my life, you lived your life...That was her motive for this life. Who cared about the huge property of the family? I had money that I couldn't eat for my whole life so why should I suffer while my sister was able to do that? Seeing my sister didn't have time to rest, I felt lucky instead...That was what she said to me when I asked her if she suffered from an inferior complex toward my mom.

She considered my mom as a free cash-making machine so she didn't suffer any symptoms of that famous psychological disease.

Because she was carefree and practical like that, my grandparents couldn't force her to marry and only let her play around like that.

Wait...It seemed that I was also the same as my Shiori-Okaa-sama...

"Hehehe~, Sui-chan, I heard about you already...It turned out that you had a cheat"

She smiled mysteriously and teased me.

I rolled my eyes at her and didn't want to talk about it. She appreciated such a look from me and giggled like a child.

"Huh, what's the cheat?"

Yoru-senpai asked.

"Nothing...It's our private matter of family"

She answered.

"Oh"

Yoru-senpai could only stop the topic there.

"Let me book a restaurant nearby for you three"

She said and brought her smartphone outside.

"Oujo-sama"

"Good work"

A red-haired woman looked at me and said with respect. Today, her atmosphere seemed quite wrong...Maybe yesterday, it was a huge blow for her because Charlotte won the debate about whether I could maintain my old self...

Her look was strange...I hoped that she didn't fall in love with me like the villainess plot.

"Um...Thank you, Sasaki-san"

I replied.

Her eyes widened as if she felt at a loss for some reason. Then, she continued to keep silent and watch from the sideway.

"..."

I hoped it wasn't my imagination due to reading too many villainess novels.


"Ah, so full, so full"

"Living a life like this is the best!!!"

My Auntie began to expose her scumbag personality. It was not exaggerated as I said. She just was playing around and lazing with many excuses. Her postures went completely against her outer professional look.

"Auntie, hold yourself back"

"You're not fun at all, Sui-chan"

She pouted and spoke.

"But, Yoru-senpai is there"

I looked at an attractive Omega girl sitting in front of me. Didn't my Auntie mind her?

"Fine~she will get used to it"

She said without wariness.

"Ahaha"

Yoru-senpai could only laugh awkwardly.

"Yoru-san, Sasaki-san, can you give us a minute?"

Aunt Mei said.

"Oh, okay?"

Yoru-senpai said.

"yes"

Sasaki also followed.

Then, we were left alone at the table while they were walking leisurely somewhere.

"Sui-chan, I didn't expect that you would be an isekai protagonist"

Her lips curled up into a crescent moon and her hand put on my shoulder. She chuckled.

When she said that, my heart throbbed and skipped a beat.

"I just watched his memories for reference"

I retorted.

"Heh? Is that so?"

"You know that isekai genre in markets is quite famous, isn't it?"

She said meaningfully.

"If you're the protagonist in the novel, you can open a harem..."

"What're you talking about?!!!"

I had to stop what she said next...Harem! What a joke! Just one person was enough complicated to deal with. You wanted a harem!?

"Stop spending time reading those useless novels!!"

As soon as the words came out, my heart wrenched hurtfully. It was like I slapped myself.

"Hahahaha~, I'm just joking but I'm serious about the latter"

"You know why your grandparents can't force me to marry?"

"What, Aunt Mei?"

She acted mysteriously and successfully aroused my interest.

"Hehe~, I said I wanted to have 3 wives, a true harem"

"As a result, no one dared to come to me for engagement"

"..."

She spoke and smiled gently. It was like her glorious achievement in the past. I didn't know that.

I just thought she was playful so my grandparents gave up on her.

So...This was the real reason?

You exposed your scumbag attributes so soon. No wonder the rule of wealthy families didn't apply to you.

"Geez~"

I sighed.

"Hmph, why don't you praise me?"

She said with a proud face.

"..."

"How could I praise you!!?"

I was tired of being tsukkomi for her silly boke.

"hahaha~, Sui-chan, you can try it out once"

"Humans only have one life so..."

"Stop, stop, stop..."

What were you trying to encourage your niece? You wanted her to follow your old path?!!!

I wasn't a scumbag to have multiple lovers! How could this seeming-to-be serious person spit out such words? Sorry for making you sad, I have 2 lives!!! Of course, I couldn't spit out that words because they seemed to be stuck in my mouth.

"Hehehe, teasing you is so fun"

"Looking at your eyes swimming everywhere makes me less stressed"

Eh? So I was your tool to relieve your stress? But did you really have stress? With your lazy personality, did you have stress? If so, I wanted to be stressed like you.

Harem, huh? No...I shouldn't learn from this unreliable person.

"Ah, that's right, I almost forgot"

"You remember when you released your signature piece "Past Life"?"

"Eh?"

"Actually, the sister of the other party once helped you record your masterpiece in the past"

"Otonashi Momoko...A freelancer musician played mostly bass"

Oh, oh!! I finally remembered the name. She was a talented bassist that I'd ever encountered. Despite my complexity in arrangement, she could easily deal with it.

"Ah, I remember"

I clapped my hands and exclaimed.

"Okay, I can only provide that information for you. If I spoil more, it wouldn't be a blind date anymore"

She waved her hand and said.

"..."

No!!! I needed your spoiler!!!

"Aunt Mei..."

I called her.

"Hmm..."

She hummed carefreely.

"Fine!! I'll share 5% more on my new album"

I decided to cut blood to get more information. After all, knowing is the best for human nature.

"What!? Since you're so sincere, how can I refuse to help you?"

"..."

She changed her face immediately. Did you really lack money? 

"Okay, okay, don't look at me with those eyes, it hurts my heart"

She shook her head and said painfully.

"How can I rob the blood and sweat from my golden...I mean my precious niece?"

"I'm not that cruel"

"..."

Could I have a real P.K. with this money worshipper?

"Hehe~ No more joke...I will tell you something interesting"

"The Otonashi family has a unique trait"

"Guess what?"

"..."

How could I guess? You wanted to be a riddler but you gave no information. How could I guess?

"Stop..."

I said helplessly.

"All right, let me get straight to the point"

"That's their gender"

"Gender?"

"You know that the current world has 3 genders with their perspective male and female"

She explained the common sense of this world.

"Alpha, Beta, and Omega. Only Beta doesn't have a gland to smell pheromones"

Fortunately, I got nagged by my sister so my knowledge had to be refreshed again.

"Exactly"

"But the Otonashi family isn't the case"

"Eh?"

She threw me a bomb.

"Because they're neither of them, but they have almost the function of the 2 genders, Alpha, Omega"

"As for Beta, they don't have anything special so I don't mention"

"I can say that their gene combine both Alpha and Omega"

"So..."

"They are called 'Futanari'"

She explained splendidly and gave a smug look like she had been rewarded with the Nobel Prize.

"Eh?"

"Eh?!!!!!!!!"

Futanari!!! They were real!!!!!

24