Loving couple – 2. Massive surprise
729 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Florence walked around the bed to get closer to her boyfriend. “Better?” she asked, bending over him and shaking her dandling tits. He grabbed both breasts and pulled her to him to suck her nipples gently.

“Much better,” said Vincent in between two tit-sucking sessions.

“Babe,” she gasped. “I think something is happening!” She stepped back a little.

“What’s wrong, Love? You used to like this before, didn’t you? Did I hurt you?”

She unzipped and dropped her skirt without folding it, and her boxer shorts revealed she was growing a massive boner.

“Don’t look!” she yelled.

“Wow!” said Vincent, impressed. “I noticed a little bulge under your skirt earlier at the airport, so I expected you to be decent-sized. But you never told me you were that big! Holy shit!”

“Well, I never looked,” she said, trying to hide her penis with her tiny hands. “What’s going on?”

“You’re growing a hard-on, of course!”

“I didn’t know it was growing like that! It never happened before!”

“Come on, Love! You know what an erection is and how it works! Do I need to explain the bees and the birds to you?”

“Ewwww! I don’t want to think about it!” she complained. “Help me! It feels tense! What do I do?”

I grabbed her boxers with both hands. “Alright, let’s see how huge you are!”

“Wait!” she yelled. “Did this change your mind?”

“Hum, I don’t know,” he hesitated.

“What?” she yelled, making big eyes.

“No, that’s not what I meant! I still love you! It’s just… Oh, fuck it! Come on, quickly! Let’s do this! It might not last long.”

“What do you mean?” said Florence. “Do you doubt my abilities?”

“Only your ability to stay focused.”

Getting impatient, he pulled her underwear down with both hands to speed things up, which let her cock drop and bounce in front of his face.

“Ewww! Gross! So gross!” said Florence, looking away. “I can’t, Babe! I’m not sure about this. I’m so ugly now! That’s not me!”

“What do you think of this, then?” he said, confidently grabbing her dick. “That girth... That’s insane!” he added.

“Oh! That feels nice!” she said as he slowly jerked her cock off.

Vincent couldn’t believe it. His girlfriend looked so frail, so thin, so tiny. Even her breasts were tending toward the smaller side. Yet, she grew a cock probably thicker and longer than her forearm – at least when aroused. How was this possible?

“Just look at the size of that thing!” he repeated in shock.

“Uh? Yuck!” she said. “No, thanks! I told you! I don’t want to see it. Wait! Are you saying I’m bigger than you used to be?”

Vincent raised her cock along her belly and let it drop. “Duh! Are you kidding me? Of course, you are! Massively bigger! I was 2/3 of that at most! Look how much sticks out of my hand when I grab it!”

“Oh my God!” she screamed, jumping up and clapping her hands. “I got a bigger baby maker than my boyfriend! Yay!”

She hastily took her boxer shorts off and finally joined her lover on the bed, but Vincent looked down a little.

“Hey, Babe? What’s going on?” she asked. “Come on! I think I’m starting to get hyped about this. Wait! Are you jealous?”

“I don’t know... Maybe?” he admitted. “Or maybe I’m intimidated? Do you realize? None of my colleagues had such an impressive gun before the swap.”

“Well, if I could swap with your fanny and get rid of that thing, I would at any time.”

“And then you’d be scared,” said Vincent. “Would you want to have sex if I had that thing?”

Florence froze, starting to understand. “Ah… You’re right. Maybe this is a bad idea after all…”

“No, wait!” he said, holding her. “Maybe… Maybe I like this?”

“What do you mean? I thought you said you were scared?”

Vincent was a bit embarrassed. “Well, the idea of having a massive cock destroying a little pussy, I mean… It’s scary, but it’s also thrilling! I’m sure it’s a fantasy all guys share. It must be instinctive, I think. And even though I’m unfortunately on the receiving end, a part of me is fascinated, in a way. So, when life gives you lemon…”

Vincent felt Florence’s cock throb against his skin. “I think I felt something down there… Does that mean you’re ready to make lemonade?”

Florence slid on Vincent’s side and looked down. Timidly, she explored the top of her boyfriend’s hairless crotch. “Yeah, I think I see what you mean. It makes me feel… I don’t know, powerful or something? I like that I’m scaring a big boy like you,” she smirked. “Alright, you convinced me! Come on, Babe! Let’s try!” she said, adding a fake evil laugh.

Florence positioned herself between Vincent’s legs, tried to reach his lips for a kiss, then stopped.

“A little short?” he teased, grabbing the frail girl from under her armpits and carrying her to his face. “Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure we can still kiss while making love when I’m on top,” he said before initiating a long French kiss. He shivered. “This is weird, though. I never thought I’d feel warm and hairy balls resting on my belly one day. Pretty disturbing.”

That’s when Vincent felt what he feared: his future wife’s cock was already much softer than it used to be a minute ago.

Tenderly taking her into his arms, he whispered into her ear: “Don’t worry, Love. I love you so much, and I would do anything for you. Nothing can happen to us. If anything’s wrong, just let me know. I’ll fix it. You’re the most beautiful girl in the world, no matter that dumb swap. Now if you feel like fucking the brains out of me with your big cock, just go for it, and don’t think about anything else.”

Vincent could feel his words work as intended as her whole body slightly relaxed, and her cock tensed again.

“Oh, you’re so sweet! Except for the gross part! But I love you too!” she said, jumping with excitement again. “I’m going to shtup my fiancé! I mean, husband, right? That’s getting exciting, after all!”

9