Beginning
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Note to readers: this is my first story so I'm just going with the flow, a lot of this might seem out of place or some might not make sense, please leave comments and suggestions to help me out on future chapters.




"What's the deal with that sweater dude? It's like 70 degrees outside!"

James says to me in a stern tone, it seems like me wearing this sweater makes him feel a lot hotter than he already is. However, him being mad would make sense, considering I wear this sweater all the time, even during hot weather like this one.

"..."

I ignore him of course, I don't want to start a conversation with him right now, afterall, it's not as if I'm not hot myself. The reason I always wear so much clothing is because I was born with man boobs, they only became more noticable after I turned like 7, I was a chubby kid back then so of course they grew in.

I'm so ashamed of these bags of tissue on my chest, it's the reason I'm so anti social and don't participate in sports, of course no one knows I have these except for my family. Still, I'm a weirdo so it's strange for James to still be hanging with me. Is he weird too?

The teacher points to an equation on the board.

"Can anyone tell me the formula for this problem right here?"

Ah, that's right, I better focus on school for now. Soon class is over and I head to the cafeteria, James has a different lunch schedule than me so he won't be joining.

I wave to James before walking out the class with my large sweater, walking down the hallway is a nightmare.. I can feel everyone's cold gaze on me, wondering why I have such a large sweater on in such hot weather, some get mad just looking at my ridiculous get up.

I decide to head to the bathroom before lunch, I leave the classroom and take a right, then walk down the long hallway with no windows, on my way I run into the gym teacher, I pretty much hate him.

"Hey there kiddo, kaiden is that you? Well heck it is. I see your still wearin that damn sweater, your lucky you ain't in my class anymore, else that sweater wouldn't still be on ya"

He's annoying as usual, I wave to him and give a smile then continue on my way, after all, I don't even have the guts to argue against a teacher. I finally arrive at the bathroom and enter the males section. There's 3 urinals and 1 toilet where the walls are larger than the rest, giving it the most space. I don't gotta shit but it's my favorite place to piss in peace, I enter the urinal and lock it behind me, then I simple sit on the closed toilet lid, maybe I'll skip a few periods.

Heh, this isn't like me.. but screw it, I don't feel like going to class today. My eyelids shudder before slowly closing. Man I'm tired, I did get like 4 hours of sleep last night so whatever, let's try to get some rest here.

I sleep for around 2 hours but I'm waken by a strange group of sounds. What is that? I hear people screaming and running, but this is school, is it some kind of event I missed out on?

Suddenly 2 girls come barging into this bathroom, it's the man's stall so I'm wondering what the hell their doing.. I was about to yell at them from inside the biggest urinal, but something told me not to.. a feeling from deep in me told me to stay as quiet is a cold and not to move.

I could tell they were girls from the way they were screaming as they came in, they run up against the biggest urinal door and try to open it, but it's locked since I'm in here. What do they want?

They both slump on the floor but I can see one girl holding the other in her arms. What is that liquid pouring in from their side? Did they poor water on the floor or something, maybe one pissed themself.

No, piss is yellow, water is translucent, what I'm seeing right now.. is red? Red liquid? My heart stops, that's blood!!

Now I understand the situation, I need to let those girls in, there must be a school shooter..

Wait but should I? Won't I get caught up in this mess? Plus wouldn't I be safe if they die right outside? No one would check inside the stall after seeing dead body's outside it, right?

Enough being stupid, I'll let them in, I'm not that heartless. Atleast, that's what I planned on doing before one of the girls screamed.

"AHHHH!! P-please, do this, please spare us we did nothing to yo-"

Are the last words I hear before a sound that would be engraved into my memory for the rest of my life.. gun shots? 2 to be specific, now both of the girls lay on the bathroom floor, lifeless.. I try not to puke or cry since the shooter would know I'm here if I did.

Huh? Aren't they leaving? They already killed the two girls, I'm sure they have other victims they'd like to kill before the police get here.. so why aren't they leaving?

I look back to the floor, I'm barely able to see what's happening outside of my stall, but it seems like, one of the girls is moving? No she's dead, it seems like the shooter is doing with her remains as they please, what a disgusting site to witness...

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming closer, someone else is entering the bathroom, but they don't seem to be friends with the shooter?

"Get off of her you monster!!!"

James comes in with a chair in his hand, his legs shaking slightly as he charges towards the shooter, I could only tell what's happening from this small little gap in the wall of the urinal.

What the hell is James doing? Does he think the girls still alive? Crap, that dumbass was too loud, the shooter noticed and point his gun towards James.

FUCK! I didn't care much about the two girls but I know James personally, I don't want him to die.. if I storm out the stall right now I could tackle the shooter and we'd likely be able to stop him together.

But.. on the other hand I could leave James to die, afterall if I do I'll live. No! I won't abandon him after he's always been there for me!!

I burst open the stall door and tackle the shooter, I hadn't noticed before from the limited view the stall provided me, but this bastards in full fucking riot armor, what the hell?!?!

Still, I have to restrain him! I press myself against him and wrap my legs around his torso so he can't move, his arms also linked with mines, I look at the now terrified looking James

"JAMES!! TAKE THE GUN FROM HIM, NOW!!!"

Jame stays there, his legs still shaking.

James starts crying like a fucking child, like what the hell? I get the situation but I'm holding him down..

James then does something I never would've predicted.

"There's no way I'm risking my life for a weirdo like you, I was only friends with you since you had money.."

He turns around and runs straight out the bathroom, leaving me alone there with the shooter, my heart drops, I never thought he would do something like this.. aren't we friends? He's always been good to me, always been by my side even though I'm such a weirdo, but, he's leaving me now?

For a second I lose all strength throughout my entire body, the shooter takes this opportunity to pin me down and put the gun to my head.

"Finally, after I kill you I'm going for that friend of yours!"

No.. I don't want to die, I never thought of this.. but I really don't want to die..

"Please, don't kill me, I'll do anything, really anything!!"

The shooter doesn't listen as he puts his hand on the trigger, my life flashes before my eyes, really? Is this really how I die? A social reject with man boobs, I never even got a girlfriend.. or friends in general.. if only I had more time, I could've worked hard, and possibly gotten rid of the cause for my hardships, that's right, my fucking tits!! Why, why did I have to be born with tits like these!! I'm a fucking man!!

Are my thoughts before I see the shooter get off of me and start to walk out the bathroom, what is he doing? Isn't he going to kill me?

Oh right, he already did, I must've not noticed.. so, I'm dead huh? I feel.. actually I don't feel anything...

No, I feel, something rough, are these rocks?  Huh, I can't move, where am I? I can't see either, neither can I hear or feel anything. Actually I can feel...

Are these, scales?

I poke my head on this hard surface a couple times before I finally break it, a gooey substance now spills out from the container I'm in, my eyes.. my eyes are able to open now? Let me try opening them..

It's hard, but after a few minutes I finally fully open my eyes, what I see before me is a.. a vast field? Am I on a clif? Yea and it's the edge of it, I look down to see.. an egg? I hatched out of this egg..

Oh I see, I must've died and reincarnated as whatever this creature I am is, I do wish I had a mirror...  atleast in this life I don't have man boobs. I look down at the vast plains far below me, that's a large distance, if I wish to reach the ground I'll have to jump.

Then again, there's no way in hell I'm doing that right now, I'm not gonna die again. So first I need to figure out what I am, where I am, and why I'm here.

0