CHAPTER- 45
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ace POV:

I closed my eyes and sighed in pain.

I spread my legs, adjusting the hardness between my legs.

King, are you okay,” Ares asked, looking at me frowning.

I nod, coldly.

And checked the form thoroughly. Her college admission.

I gave him a list and Ares nodded, firmly and left.

I groaned and stood up.

This morning I saw her naked, fresh, clean, and shaved inside the shower glass. Her shaved pussy.

It looked plumpy and cute like it was telling me to slide my tongue through her folds and stuff my tongue inside her vagina.

Which I did. Proudly.

But I couldn’t erase the image from my mind.

I shook my head, trying to calm my lewd thoughts.

Ace,” I saw Hudson leaning on the door, smirking.

Told you having a young girl in the house will be painful,” he said, mockingly.

Before I could say anything he said which made me look at him deadpanned.

It is evident, perfectly,” he said, patting my shoulder and smirking.

I rolled my eyes.

Hud I want you to sign on some form,” I said, candidly and handed him the form which was resting on the table.

He frowned and looked at me, confused.

College admission,” he said, bewildered.

Yes, for Mini,” I said, leaning on the table.

You could have signed this why me,” Hudson asked.

I don’t want people to know that’s why,” I said, emotionlessly.

Or maybe you’re afraid she will make you her father,” Hudson said, chuckling.

He signed the form and handed it to me.

B.A English literature,” Hudson murmured.

I nodded and sighed.

Did she know this,” Hud asked me, coldly.

No. Not yet,” I said.

He sighed and nodded.

Meet you in the evening,” he said and left.

Now, I have to complete my work and meetings, as fast as I can.

____________________________________________

I laid down on my bed, sighing peacefully. It was 8 in the night.

My Mini was playing twister with Susan, happily.

I could hear the faint sounds of her giggles. Bliss

King,” Ares said, standing outside the door.

I saw him holding a basket and other stationary items. Perfect.

I took it from him and put it on the bed. I wore my trousers and a loose shirt but purposely left 3 buttons open.

When I reached the hall, my blood boiled in anger.

Leo, Felix, and Iris were playing Twister.

I quickly picked her up because she was pressed between them so close to my liking.

Waaaahhh!,” she whined loudly when I picked her up and settled on the sofa with her in my lap.

Ok, guys, the grandpa is here,” Felix said, rolling his eyes.

Mini,” I said, sternly and she stopped whining.

I palmed my face in her little palms, kissing my nose.

Please, we just started to play,” she said, making her eyes look so fuckin’ cute.

I cleared my throat.

Let’s eat then you can play,” I said, walking towards the dining hall.

She nodded her head happily.

Liar,” I heard Aiden, murmuring.

I was starving and the food was delicious. I ate 3 plates, well I should eat less at night.

I am done,” Iris said and ran into the kitchen with her dirty plates.

You really want her to be your wife,” Susan asked, frowning and sipping her wine.

I smirked and shook my head, chuckling.

Ace!...,” she yelled and stood beside me, beaming in happiness.

Yes, love,” I said, gently putting her on my lap.

I ate, can I play now?” she asked, rocking back and forth playfully.

I hummed and kissed her lips. It was already past 10 in the night.

She whimpered and hid inside my neck, shyly. She despised PDA.

Mini, I want to tell you something,” I said, gulping my wine.

Yes,” she said stroking my hair.

My girl loves my hair. One day I was cutting it on ends and my girl bawled her eyes out because she loves my medium-long hair. It stays then.

You’re going to college after 4 days,” I said and everything stopped.

Her fingers stopped stroking my hair, and my friend’s murmuring stopped, just coldness surrounded the room.

But I don’t have money,” she said, frowning.

But I have,” I said, tilting her chin up.

She looked perplexed.

No, y-you.. can’t do that. I am already,” I put my fingers against her lips, shushing her.

Mini, you like it or not. You’re going to college and complete your studies,” I said, ending the discussion.

She whined and pouted.

But you don’t have to, I-I have gathered some money throughout the years,” she argued or tried.

Mini, I promised myself that I would take care of you in every single way, so let me baby,” I said, stroking her fluffy cheeks.

I am not good at words but I want to show you how much I love you, let me show you,” I paused.

“Please.” I joined our forehead and stroked the back of her neck feeling her silky neck.

She released a shaky breath and backed away a little.

Ok, but I will repay you the money,” she said.

I smiled and kissed her eyelid.

You don’t have to,” I said, hugging her close to me.

No one in the world can spend my money better than you, Mini Bear,” I said and she giggled.

Her giggles. Ecstasy.

I heard a snort from my friends. Jealous.

B-But can I do it online instead of going to college,” she said, anxiously.

Baby, it can’t be that bad, you can make so many friends,” I said, cringing.

I hate that she’s going to college. Horny pathetic boys will hit on her. Ugh…

Why do I even have to go to college when I am dumb? Everyone makes fun of me for being dumb,” she said, exaggerating.

Baby, you’re not dumb..,” I paused

She looked at me sullenly.

They must be joking,” I said, trying to console her.

She hung her head low and fiddled with her fingers.

My parents said to me every single day and they were not joking,” she whispered.

So what, just because you don’t know something, doesn’t mean you can’t do that or try that,” I said, palming her face.

She looked at my eyes and sighed.

Ok, what if I failed,” she said.

I don’t think you will,” I said, smiling. Proudly.

You believe me,” she asked, hopefully.

I will believe you until I breathe or till I die,” I whispered and smiled.

She joined our forehead and we chuckled.

I love you, Mini,” I said, smiling wide.

I love you, more,” she said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I palmed her neck and kissed her deeply.

I felt her kissing me back, slowly.

When I left her lips, she looked around, sneakily if someone was looking.

A deep laugh rumbled through my body.

She giggled and hide inside my neck.

I picked her up and started to walk towards our bedroom.

Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you,” I said, holding her carefully.

I don’t think I want any more surprises. I have enough things now,” she murmured, sweetly.

Well, too bad I already prepared it,” I said and opened the door.

But she was looking at me emotionlessly.

She looked toward the bed where her college supplies were in a basket and smiled at me, warmly.

I put her on the bed, confused.

Don’t you like it,” I asked, frowning.

I sat beside her, perplexed.

Ace, I-I…,” she gulped. Her lips were open but words weren’t coming out.

Baby, what happened,” I asked, worryingly.

Talk to me,” I said.

My parents didn’t send me to school because I was dumb and weak. From the moment I was born every single one reminds me I am dumb and stupid. It’s not my fault I couldn’t keep up with my studies,” she sucked in a breath and gulped.

I studied till the morning but still, I couldn’t remember. I hardly passed the 12th standard. I am scared, Ace. I don’t want to break your trust. You believed me, what if I broke it and proved it that I am dumb no matter what,” she said.

The room fell silent. She was not crying, not even sobbing. Like she had no tears to cry about that thing.

It’s OK, even if you fail 100 times, I will believe you and support you, baby, I am not your parents, not the people who mocked you. I am your boyfriend, a man who will support you and love you no matter what,” I said.

She looked at me and smiled like this was the first time anyone had appreciated her.

Thank you, Ace,” she whispered and climbed in my lap, straddling me.

She wrapped her hand around my neck and breathed deeply.

I wrapped my hand around her, keeping her close.

You don’t want to see your things,” I asked, stroking my hands through her curvy waist.

It can wait,” she murmured, tightening her hold on me.

I can too, it’s not like I’m going anywhere,” My rough voice came out deeply.

She looked at me, warmly. Hair strands falling at her face. Making her ethereal.

I love you, Ace,” her lips touched my eyes, gently.

I breathed and gulped.

Sleep,” she whispered.

I nod, involuntarily. I couldn’t look away from her face, from her hypnotizing eyes.

She looked at my pendant and smiled.

Looks good on you,” she said.

It is because you choose it,” I said.

She giggled and shook her head.

You don’t have to buy that you know,” she said, yawning.

Like it or not I am gonna spoil her to death.

I put her on the bed and I laid on top of her.

I kissed her neck and slid her top upward.

She whined.

I f-feel weird, like I-I.. do all people do this, you know putting their lips there?” she asked, curiously.

Hmm.. they do but only when people are in relationships but if they are strangers then it is bad,” I said, taking off her pants.

Up,” I said and she lifted herself a little bit, I took off her top and unclipped her bra, taking it off.

She was just wearing her panties which looked…Sexy.

It was lacy. Black of course.

Nice panties,” I said, kissing her collarbone.

Really, I asked Su how to wear it,” she said, giggling.

That witch,” I asked, stunned.

Yes, she’s not a witch,” Iris said, pouting.

I smirked and sucked her neck.

She let out a deep hum and wrapped her legs around my hips. Like an involuntary action.

Who do you love, Mini,” I asked, taking off my shirt.

Her eyes averted to my chiseled body, gazing at it greedily.

You,” she said, her little belly going up and down. Cute.

What’s my name,” I said, kissing her belly button.

She sucked in a breath and fist her pillow.

I love you, Ace,” she whispered.

I let out a deep hum and kissed the valley of her breasts.

Who do you love,” she asked, smiling wide and breathing roughly.

I got up till our noses were brushing against each other, slightly. I smirked.

You. I love you, Iris. You’re the only woman whom I love and it will always be you till I die,” I kissed her, deeply.

She ran her fingers through my hair and kissed me back, greedily.

We are so dirty and nasty,” she said, giggling.

Oh, baby, you didn’t even see how nasty I can be,” I said and flipped us over.

Her Derriere was perfectly placed against my clothed cock.

It’s 11 in the night,” I said, tracing her round ass.

Ok,” she nodded, frowning.

She definitely forgot.

I shook my head and kissed her, again.

We were perfectly molded with each other.

How was your therapy session,” she asked, stroking my nape.

Good,” I said, kissing below her ears.

I fisted her silky hair and tilted her face right and left, slightly.

Your head moves like a freshly cutted head from a body,” I said, kissing her neck, hard.

She giggled and mewled. So precious.

A gasp left her lips when I touched her nipples.

I like this,” I said, cupping her right breast and pressing her nipple between my fingers.

She bit her lips and took a shaky breath.

I lay down and she looked at me desperately. Such a greedy kitten.

She looked ethereal.

Bello più dei fiori (Beautiful than any flowers),” I whispered.

She frowned, the pout that always stayed in her lips did no justice for her beautiful face.

I shook my head. Come here,” my deep voice came out gruffly.

She leaned down hesitatingly.

She yelped when I wrapped my hand around her waist and adjusted her hands, balancing her.

I put a blanket on us covering her till back. She’s greedy for warmth.

She cleared her throat, awkwardly.

Our faces were close, skin brushing against each other.

If I have to die painfully every day just to spend time with you I will do it, willingly,” I said, looking at her eyes. Honestly.

She looked at me speechless.

I peaked her lips and she smiled.

She’s my paradise. My dark paradise.

Soon our peaks turned into intense kisses.

I groaned inside our kiss when I felt her hands rubbing my cheek.

I grabbed her ass and lifted my face, kissing her more deeply.

Our kiss was sloppy and rough.

Mini..you’re..mak..ing..m.e Crazy,” I dig my nails on her curvy hip.

“Surprise”

I flipped us over and covered her naked body…

0