CHAPTER- 51
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ace POV:

A-And I answered them but.. it was... Wrong b-but next time.. I answered it right though. Ali helped me to take notes,” she said, rubbing her eyes, and distracting her mind.

I hummed, sighing in peace.

The warm air filled the room, our skin gently touching as we sat together in tranquility.

After some effort, I managed to remove all the stubborn tangles from her hair.

She was straddling my lap as I combed her hair.

The sight was innocent yet exotic. The feeling was indescribable.

I was sitting on a dressing stool, her legs hung loosely on either side of my waist as I devoted my attention to her beautiful hair.

Her delicate fingers wandered aimlessly, her eyes heavy with drowsiness and her adorable mouth frequently yawning.

Occasionally, I would bounce my knee when her eyes would start to close. Sleepy puppy.

She was dressed in a simple full-sleeved floral frock that fell to her thighs, paired with black knee socks and black Converse.

She is obsessed with Converse shoes.

She only put on moisturizing cream and looked like a blooming flower in the fall season.

Pleased with the results of my combing, I placed it down on the table.

She glanced at her reflection in the mirror with an unreadable expression.

Thank you,” she murmured, sweetly.

Welcome,” I said, putting my warm hands on her thighs which were exposed to my lewd eyes.

I slide the frock upward resting it on her hips.

She put her face inside my neck and snuggled.

I put my hand on her bare thighs and pulled her closer to me.

A little bit of sleep,” I asked, swirling her hair in my fingers.

She nodded, smiling.

We woke up at 5 a.m. I worked out and she studied, focusedly.

It made me proud.

It was past 6.

At 7 we will have breakfast and at 7:45 she will leave for university, punctually.

Her hot breath brushed against my throat, shivering me. Dammit.

I was wearing my usual suit and my hair slicked back, professionally.

I asked her if I could comb her hair. She denied it at first then me being a stubborn jerk.

She accepted, unsurely.

Well her hair is not so easy to untangle though.

I put her hair half up and half down. I was pleased with my unaware skills.

Nowadays she looks beautiful even if she’s wearing her cartoon dresses or sleeping with a cascade of drool on the bed, nonetheless.

Taking care of her in every aspect has become one of my routines, now.

Last night was indeed a long night.

I ate her 2 times and grinded against her for hours even after I came then, I left countless marks on her fuckin’ body.

Then we talked while she sat in my lap, my cock resting between her cunt lips, respectfully.

Then she aimlessly grinds against me, trying to cum herself, desperately.

But couldn’t, she would whine and cry out begging to me.

Then her hips will arch in pleasure when I rub my cock and put pressure on her clitoris.

My face would be buried between her legs, lapping her thick honey juices.

Sweet. She tastes more sweet than the last time I ate her.

I have been with some girls in my past but god gracious she’s out of the world.

Comparing her with other girls is like a sin. Unforgivable sin.

A knock on the door interrupts our movement.

I covered her thighs, covering her exposed skin.

Come in,” I said, aloud.

A maid came inside and widened her eyes.

Breakfast is ready, boss,” she said, stunned.

I hummed and she left.

Mini,” I whispered, stroking her hair.

She groaned, snuggling inside my neck.

I kissed her, side forehead, sighing.

She has to put more effort than an average student in her studies. And she is doing it.

I just wanted to make her lay on the bed and watch her sleep but I couldn’t.

I stood up with her in my arms and walked to the door while grabbing her bag and my phone.

I hate college,” she mumbled, groaning.

I hummed, chuckling.

Good morning, sleepy head,” Aiden said when we arrived at the dining hall.

I put her on the table and adjusted her dress.

Everyone was present in the dining hall except Felix.

My Mini opened her eyes and looked at me, pouting.

You look handsome,” she said, yawning and rubbing her eyes.

Hhhmp,” she stretched her hands, a radiant smile formed on her lips.

Good,” I asked, kissing her cheeks.

She giggled and nodded.

What happened to your hair it looks like… electrified,” Hudson asked, confused.

Ace made my hair,” Iris said, happily.

Ahh! That’s why,” Felix said, emerging behind me.

I think it looks pretty,” My Mini said, looking around.

I sat down and ate some salads.

Liar. You don’t have to be nice every time,” Susan said, laughing.

I grabbed a plate and put in egg rolls, sandwiches, and strawberries.

And feed her slowly.

I could eat later too. She is losing weight suddenly.

She feels so light whenever I pick her up.

She took a big bite and snatched the sandwich from my hand.

It’s true, why would I lie,” she said, extending her sandwich in front of my lips.

I ate, obediently. Dammit. My fucking heart skipped a foolish beat.

Even if he made the worst hairstyle I would wear it all day, proudly,” Iris said, making me stuck.

It’s not about the look, it’s about the care, love, and priority,” she said, looking at me.

I mean, a man like him asked me willingly to do my hair, not to mention his time is valuable too. Even if he gave me hideous clothes and made my hair bad. I would wear it, PROUDLY,” she said, nodding her head.

I smirked and ate the spring roll.

Grinning. I was grinning like a pig. Fuckin’ hell.

Everyone looked stunned.

Sei un bastardo davvero fortunato (You’re a really lucky bastard),” Felix said, sulking.

I looked at him, coldly.

Felix smirked and looked at us, smiling.

And there this girl has the audacity to eat food, casually after saying the rarest thing, carefreely.

Then we all eat in silence.

Occasionally the guys will ask about meetings and deal transactions.

Other than that, everything seems to go smoothly.

Sending her to university was a sudden decision.

I never cared if she was good at studies or not. I never cared.

I just wanted her to stop going to work and give her the life she deserved more than anyone.

And I don’t want to be like her parents, who didn’t let her enjoy her childhood, never took her to movies, never took her on trips anywhere.

Even if she fails the exams I don’t care as long as she’s happy and enjoying every single thing in the world.

She could cook, had good patience except in food, was kind, had good typing skills, great artist, and whatnot.

Something she’s silly but hey! I like silly things.

Even if she wants to pursue a career after this I would support her, full-heartedly.

I looked up when I felt my Mini’s fingers stroking my cheek.

I frowned when I saw her standing beside me.

Wasn’t she sitting at the table?

She gasped, wide-eyed.

You heartless people,” Iris yelled at everyone.

He’s sad because of you, look,” she said, glaring.

You all discouraged him, and now he’s thinking that he will never make my hair,” Iris said, shaking her head.

Ace, don’t worry, if you want to style my hair you can every single day,” she said, gripping my chiseled jawline.

Really, you think he’s a baby,” Alex said, emotionlessly.

Iris looked at him, folding her hands against her chest.

I don’t think he’s that old to worry about that thing,” Aiden said, deadpan.

Amore mio ( My love),” I said, gently making her sit on my lap.

I tugged the hairs behind her ear, her doe eyes staring at me, curiously.

Don’t stress yourself, studying is just a part of your life,” I said, worryingly.

She smiled and nodded, firmly.

Ace, I put… some money inside.. your suit,” she said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I frowned and checked inside my coat.

Woah! Woah!,” she said, stopping my hands.

I don’t want it back,” she said, rocking herself back and forth, playfully.

I have enough money,” I said, sighing.

But still, you brought me dresses, paid my college fees, and you also have expenses too, so you would have been broke by now,” she said as a matter of fact.

But it’s okay, we both can collect money, and grow together every day. We can name our world “cozy bubble”,” she said, excitedly.

In our cozy bubble we can talk, cuddle, do other stuff and I could snuggle into you,” she said, eyeing my chest like a creep.

I chuckled and wrapped my hand around her waist.

Cozy bubble is that so,” I said, smiling. Stupidly.

Yes,” she said, laughing wide, carefreely. Utter Bliss.

Ok, weird people,” Alex said, looking at us, and standing up.

Shoot!,” Iris said aloud and stood up hurriedly.

She wore her bag, put her lunch inside, and looked at the time.

Ok, meet you in the evening,” she said to everyone and they also waved to her.

Bye-bye,” she whispered into my ear and peaked my cheek.

She runs outside even when Alex is standing here, who drops her off at the university, today.

OHH! Cozy bubble,” Aiden teased, palming his cheek.

I looked at everyone and they looked away. Thought so.

I stood up and checked my phone for tender details.

I am whipped.

She’s menacing.

Iris POV:

I groaned and put my head on the table.

Come on, Iris. Don’t give up,” Ali said, chuckling.

It’s hard to memorize,” I murmured.

It’s really hard to learn economics.

Thankfully because of Ali I am doing some economics.

She is a freaking genius.

I flinched when the door opened.

I guess, bye,” Ali said, going to her desk, eyeing Edrick, Stella, and the teacher when they entered the room.

I grumbled, scowling.

Edrick sat with me just because it was his DESK. How childish.

I took out my phone and saw a message from Ace.

“ Did you eat something, Mini bear”

I smiled and bit my lips. I aM In LoVe….

I widened my eyes when someone snatched my phone away.

Edrick,” I yelled.

He smirked and looked at me, snickering.

Give it to me,” I said, angrily.

Why, it’s not useful to you,” he paused.

Because you’re dumb, I don’t think you even know how to use a smartphone,” he said, laughing.

Everyone chuckled and the teacher looked uncomfortable.

If they didn’t have influence, the teacher would have slapped him hard a long time ago.

Stella high-fived her friend.

Well, you have a brain, even though you don’t know how to use it,” I said, snatching my phone away from his hand.

Silence. Freak! I am doomed! What have I said?

Class sir,” I said, hurriedly.

The teacher started the class immediately. Good gracious.

The whole time I could feel him looking at me, glaring.

I am dead meat. I could feel Ali looking at me from time to time.

My legs were bouncing nervously under the desk.

After some hours the class finished making my heart beat fast.

Iris, come with me,” the teacher said, looking at me.

I stood up anxiously and went outside the class.

I cleared my throat and looked at my teacher.

Iris, you’re a good student with a good future, don’t provoke them and destroy our future. Just.. stay.. silent sometimes,” he said, worryingly.

I nodded and stood there, frowning.

He sighed and left somewhere maybe for his next class.

I pouted and went to the back of the university, my alone space.

No one comes here, not even a rat, ghost, or students.

I took out my history book and started to memorize the dates.

.

.

.

.

The bell rang indicating the lunch was over. I had no appetite today.

I will just say the class was long and they didn’t let me eat.

Yeah, what a great excuse Iris.

“Iris,”

I froze and gulped.

Edrick was leaning on the wall, looking at me, dangerously.

I-I am sorry,” I said immediately, standing up.

Tsk. You think it will compensate for that,” he said, walking towards me.

Yeah,” I murmured, biting my lips.

NO! It will not, who do you think you are,” he said, his voice rising with every syllable.

You are just a loser, a cheap whore who thinks she is just like us,” he said.

My head hung low.

If I have to live like you I would die a long time, let me guess your parents must have taught these tricks,” he laughed, sickeningly.

I looked at him, disgustedly.

Edrick, don’t drag my parents into this, please,” I said, trying to control my tears.

Why, you don’t like it, they must be proud of their daughter for living a rich life by selling her body,” he said, mockingly.

What about you, then,” I said, looking into his eyes.

My tears finally broke out, sliding down my cheeks.

You study in this college because your father paid your fees,″ I paused.

You said I am living a rich life. Look at you, you came to this college wearing expensive clothes, driving cars, and partying all day. You’re nothing without your father,” I said, emotionlessly.

He grabbed my collar and I flinched.

You don’t know anything about me,” he said, gritting his teeth.

T-Tell me, Edrick. Did y-you ever e-earned money b-by working.. hard s-somewhere, did you ever f-feel that you made y-y-your p-parents proud,” I shuttered.

I gulped when his hand tightened on my collar.

No, because all you did was waste their money on our useless things. You’re nothing without your father... Even if someone kills you here no one will come to help even your so-called friends,” I said, gulping.

I am sure there is no day when they ask you if you’re okay or fine. Even if they did, they must want something from you because they all are selfish like you,” I said aloud.

I appreciate whatever I have unlike you being a spoiled brat and show off,” I said, gulping.

He left me and backed away.

You will regret this,” he said and left.

I fell to my knees and gripped my chest.

I closed my eyes, breathing hard. It’s okay, it’s okay.

I shouldn’t have said that but anyone has to say that to him and make him realize not everyone can afford a lifestyle like his even if we do they have to appreciate it instead of wasting it for their pointless pleasure.

0