17: Weekend alone (Part 1)
578 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The week that followed Alex’s first coming out to one of her friends passed by quite uneventfully. She had been emotionally exhausted after telling Aiden about herself, even if everything went great, from a mix of relief and built-up tension from the day before. Therefore, she chose to sleep until late (which was unusual for her) on Tuesday and just stay in playing video games at home. On Wednesday, she and Sophie just hung out at her house in her female form, since she wanted to get as comfortable as she could with it (and, honestly, she clearly preferred it quite a bit), and on Thursday they did the same but on Sophie’s.

On Friday, Alex once again had decided to stay in. During the morning, though, she received a call from Sophie.

Good morning, Princess”, she started, making Alex blush a bit. “My parents just told me that my father wanted to be more romantic and gifted my mother a weekend romantic trip, they will be gone the full weekend. So, I was thinking, maybe you could come spend the weekend here and we can be alone together. What do you think?”

The plan had come by unexpectedly, but Alex was immediately quite excited for it. She told Sophie that she was going to hung up for a bit to inform her parents. Right afterwards, she called her again.

Sophie!”, she said excited for the plan. “Are we going to be doing something together this weekend, or just stay in?”. She needed to know, after all, to properly prepare her backpack. Even though she intended to be mostly in her female form for the weekend and use her girl’s clothes, which were at Sophie’s house already, she at least needed to bring her boy pajamas, comfortable enough for both forms (and the only ones she had).

About that…”, Sophie replied, clearly sounding unsure of what she intended to suggest. “This Saturday the water park has a very rare offer of a 50% off for couples. So, I was thinking, maybe we could go together and have fun in the summer heat?”, she finished while projecting her puppy-eyes look through the phone with her tone.

Alex was a bit unsure about this. Not only was she frankly a bit scared of the water slides, which triggered her fear of high speeds and the sensation of falling, she was also quite worried about wearing a swimsuit in public. She did not feel ready at all to be wearing something like a bikini in front of so many people, even if technically no one could know who she was. She would simply feel too exposed and uncomfortable. She, also, was not interested at all in going in her male form, specially if she needed to take off her shirt.

After a silence in which Alex was pondering all her concerns, she decided to just be sincere with Sophie and told her all that. Sophie, after listening to her, answered with her own thoughts.

Alex, dear, I… I also had my doubts when proposing this plan, because I guessed you would feel more or less like that, for good reasons. I have a suggestion, you can say no if you want, no pressure. How about we go on our own with my car, instead of using the bus, and if at any point you feel you are not having fun and want to leave, we can just pick our things and go? We also don’t need to ride the big slides, and I can jump with you on the ones you think you could try. Well, you know, before or after you.” She took a second to continue. “And about feeling exposed… I’m not going to tell you that it will be easy, and it might be too much and we might leave. I will be by your side all the time, and I know exactly how it feels, feeling exposed in swimwear is actually an unofficial milestone most women have to go trough at some point in their lives, even if it’s not nice… But, if you trust me, I have a surprise for you. Just don’t bring anything to my house for this.”

Alex took a deep breath. Sophie would be by her side all the time, and she always felt braver with her. Sophie also understood how she felt, and while she did believe it was a bit too soon, she would need to go though something like this eventually. Alex closed her eyes, and finally accepted Sophie’s suggestion with some reservation. They would meet at her house early in the morning to get ready, and then drive to the water park together. Alex spent the rest of the day in a mix of worry and excitement, sometimes wondering what was the surprise Sophie had for her (clearly a swimsuit, but what could it be to help her with her awkwardness?).

 

***********************************

 

Saturday morning, Alex arrived at Sophie’s house very early in the morning, with a white T-shirt and light blue shorts, white socks and white and black sneakers. In her backpack, only her pajamas and a change of underwear. Sophie answered the door still in her own pajamas, a light blue tank top and shorts set, and thin white socks. As she let Alex in, they kissed right away, and hugged hello with her already in her female form.

Sophie guided Alex upstairs by her hand, right into her bedroom. After telling her to leave her backpack on the bed, she went to the wardrobe and picked something out, covered in some fabric: Alex’s gift. She told her to close her eyes, and extended it on the bed. As Alex opened them again, she finally saw the swimsuit: it was a one piece swimsuit, with a black background covered in a motive of blue leaves in different shades, but with some important extra details, namely the skirt that came from her waist to a bit higher than mid thigh, and the shorts underneath. While Alex was not exactly sold on the V neck line, it seemed like a very reasonable option that she could see herself wearing… with some extra confidence thanks to Sophie.

Wow, Sophie, thank you!”, Alex said, before giving her a deep hug and a kiss on the cheek. “This swimsuit will really make it easier. How did you know what I didn’t want to show?”

Well, dear, I really am good”, Sophie replied flicking her hair with fake confidence, before bursting out laughing, Alex following suit. “Now, try it on, If we are going to the water park you need to start getting dressed!”

Alex picked up her new swimsuit and went to the bathroom to put it on. I was quite stretchy, and the feeling was quite new to her and it would probably take her some time to get used to it, but it fit her quite nicely. Sophie probably got her measurements from both the ones they took back in the day and all her clothes that are in her place. Looking in the mirror, she was still not too comfortable with the neckline, it showed more of her breasts than she expected… but she did appreciate the coverage below.

As she got out, she found Sophie already in her own swimsuit, also a full body swimsuit in black with neon blue accents on her sides, but hers didn’t have the extra coverage. Alex wondered if she was wearing this one specifically to somehow match with her, since she knew she had a pretty light pink two piece swimsuit too. She was packing two sets of towels into a big straw pool purse, one light pink and another white.

As she saw Alex, she got closer to her. “Awww, you look so cute! Do you like it? Come with me to the mirror, give the skirt a twirl!” As Alex did so, she could check that she was indeed quite covered in her lower part. After taking a couple of pictures together, they went to grab the last things they needed. Sunscreen, something to drink and eat, sunglasses…

They finished getting dressed in easy to remove clothes, Alex wearing her own boy’s T-shirt, which looked quite big on her now, blue flip-flops and a big straw hat. On her part, Sophie put on another white baggy T-shirt, light blue shorts, pink flip-flops and a twin of Alex’s hat. Once they were dressed and had everything ready, they exited the house and got into the car, Alex’s nervousness spiking once again. Having Sophie by her side was very calming, but this was still a big step for her...

35