Ch 16 NEW LANDOWNER
64 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It’s been a week since that woman left, and it was only today that she come back this time with an old woman when there appeared all my guardians want in front of me all were looking at the old woman ever the bare was no exception.

What dint help was the little girl that is be hide the old woman pointing at the bird leader and is laughing at him.

 

(conscious) will it was nice knowing you guy who known maybe some asshole will push has again.

Would you shut up we, I am not dead year.

(conscious) so you will dead?

That you, you know what I fucking mean you ass.

 

Why this conversation is happing the old woman is looking all over the place with a mother smile on her face as she wake to different spot, she would look at the plant while taking to herself the only time she did something different was when she come to a small yellow flower.

She move her hand and the yellow flower, and a 20 cm hole was made then another one was made near the small pound and there switches spot and in about a minute later the yellow flower was doing mass batter I could the flower it not happy but it like its new spot it was very strange.

As she got closer to me, I used one of the weaker branches and grow a fruit on it then I don’t know why, but the old bird leaders fly and takes the new fruit and lands on the old woman shoulders and give her the fruit then go back.

The old woman pull out a silver needles and stare it in my fruit and pulls it out nothing happen, and she take a bit of it then she has a very happy smile.

Then she go over to me, and her eyes look as if there can see though me it is very unsettling, but then she does something that I did not expect she puts her hand on my trunk and I can feel an energy that goes through my how body, but as you can arming it is a weird feeling that I have never expected because of that I feel threatened.

And because of that my instinct are telling me to do something so I made as many of my fruits that are over her as big as I can and then dope them on her.

At the same time the bare attack the old woman for some reason, the old woman seen to have realised what she has done and take her hand off me and dozed both me and the bare.

After that she start to talk to herself then look at me and talk to herself again, I fear that she has gone crazy.

But after a few minter she seen to have come to a decisions so she waves her hand a take a few of my fruit then with the other woman there lever, but I have the feeling that there will be back.

And so, a few mouths go by and there come back but there was more of them now, there was a total of 10 people and 3 beasts.

First there is the old woman with her disciples the one form before who is be hide her and three other that are be hide the girl.

Then there is the new old woman who does not seen as strong as the other, but her eyes look like there are seeing something that other cant, she has a boy and girl be hide her there seem weaker than what there should be as well.

Then there is the old man he is currently smoking form a long smoking pipe while sitting on a black wolves that is three mater long and has legs that are one mater long, and nearby there is an eagle that has a wingspan of three mater and has a boy who is riding a wolves that is about one and a half maters long.

 

When there show up every one freezers ever me, I can’t tell what to do, but as I deliberate what to do as if thinking I can do anything there start to move.

The old man and his boy hop off their beast who go to the pound to drink some water while the duo come over to where all my guardians are and start to look at them ever pitting some up and have a look, I found it very funny when the bare was getting poked by the old man as if saying what is this fat.

The new old woman keeps looking all over the place and ever hops on both me and other trees with the boy and girl following her and seeming to try and keep up with both her and what she is saying.

Then there is the first old woman who see all this and smiles and said something to the ones be hide her who then run off to look at ever thing.

 

After about 30 minters of the group just going around and doing there only thing and one incident of the boy with no beast climbing me and take one of the eggs, but as he did both the old and new bird leaders landed on his shoulders with 4 other in front of him at this, he freezers not knowing what to do, seeing this the old man shakes his hand and said something to the boy which form contents he said put the egg down.

And the boy did after he did the two on his shoulders hop on the branch in front then all six crow at him making him fall and land on his ass, at that everyone laugh but the new old woman did hit him on the hand which was funny.

 

After the 30 minters the three old people get back together and start to talk about both the old woman pull out some paper, the first old woman pull out a map of this area as it turn out I am in a massive valley with mountains on three sides and a river running from the north to the southwest then coming back to the east enclose this whole place like a wooden bowl.

The other woman pull out the same map but also ick and a brush and start to paint on the new map, it’s a litter hard to see but form what I think she talking about is the energy is coming from the other side of the mountains hitting it then going back with some going over the mountains then it spiral around the valley and for the most part still in here, she then markdown 9 points on the map one close to me and the other 8 make a 8 pointed star with all the points being connected to each other.

Both the others seem to agree to whatever she said then the old man point to the entrance to the valley and said something which both the other agree to as well, and the old woman take the brush and start to make some mark and symbols on her map and after she is done the other two look at it and say a few things, there seem to have all come to a agree about what they’re going to do to this place.

 

After that there call out to their disciples who now come back as there are about to lever the old bird leader crow at them then a lot of the birds go and take my fruits and put them in front of the group, there all take a few then leave, but if I understood their plan, I will be seeing them from time to time.

 

I don’t like this.

(conscious) you’re not the only one but as it stain there don’t seem to have any intention to do anything to has or are little guardians.

(???) I agree and form what I could put together look like they’re going to make I want to say sect/clan here, just for little old you don’t you feel grateful?

Fuck off, and did you see the bare and how it was acting around them.

(conscious) yeah it was showing respect to the old people and the two beast the old man had.

(???) I saw it as well, but I am more interested in the new old woman the one that got the ick and brush out.

(conscious) she remind me of the formation masters in the story’s the one that would put down flans all over the place that would make illusions pop out

Best guess is she will make a formation that covers the whole valley.

(conscious) I wonder what it would look like or do.

(Me, ???) who known.

4