Ch 18 POV Old Woman Eleanor
61 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And in the blink of the eye 30 years go by our little sect has become something and form the 10 people and 3 beast we have got to.

My self being in the 5th realm both Jason and Ella being at the perk of the 4th realm, a few dozen people in the 4th realm by using the pill and a dozen being in it though there only effendi, then we have a few hundred of disciples in the 3rd realm, then about 1000 in the 2nd realm and finally about a hundred disciples in the first realm.

 

Now how did we get here will at first there were only a few dozen people and ever years we would take in a few dozen or so people, considering we were a brand-new sect it was understandable that we would only have so many.

In the 5th year I become a Nascent Soul, we had a big party and people from both the city and are own sect had a great celebration because of this we had an influx of new disciples and after talking to the city lord we come to the agreement to build a town halfway form the sect and the blue river city.

As the distance from the city and sect is about a week but that is for cultivation for normal people it is more like two to three weeks.

So, it was decided to make a trading town halfway so both the normal people who want to join the sect the trader/merchants, and are own disciples have a place to have fun hangouts and just buy the things there need without having to go all the way to the city.

In the 7th year the there was a disastrous battle a 5th realm beast had gone on the hunt, so while I and the city lord attack and kill the beast, the two forces under has kill all the beast that attack at this moment were there was no 5th realm Nascent Soul.

Because of this a few hundred cultivation and a couple thousand normal people died in the battle but because of this many peoples bottle necks have loosen and one year later my first disciples has become the first person to become a gold core cultivation though her own merit.

When she was ready, she come to the central plaza and under the eyes of all, she shatter her dantian and after a hour she form her gold core, then come the final step surviving the heavenly tribulation lightning.

And after 9 heavenly lightning bolts she come out victorious and become a 4th cultivation we celebration the first one to become a gold core on her own, after a mouth of stabilising and experimenting and after a year she left on a journey to experience more of the would I ever give her a few place that would be good to go to.

 

It has been ten years since the sect was made and only one thing of any note has happened and that was rumours getting to have that there is a demon cultivation that has be reaming around near the sect.

In the 15th year two things happen one my disciples come back now in high stage gold core cultivation with both a blooded aura and a little girl that is clinging to her back.

The little girl is name willow like the tree she has green heir and a very upbeat and happy personality, apparently willow is my disciples daughter and form the story she talk me the whole thing was quite blooded.

It all started with a young master of a 4th realm clan he wanted to take my disciples as his concubine, as it turn out the young man was a gold core as well but had gotten there though pill and was nothing but a fragile vase.

My disciples give him a good beating then left, but after the beating the young man was unsatisfied and hired some assassins to bring my disciples to him using sleeping poison and while my disciples was unconscious, he had his way with her.

The next morning the fool did not give her the poison or kill my disciples and so when she wake up and realised what happen she went mad and kill everyone in the clan form the young to the old, ever man and woman.

When she left the whole clan had been wiped out, she had to hide for a few mouth as a lot of people wanted her died and it was at this time when she found out that she was pregnant, she wanted to get rid of the baby she tormented herself and a heart demon was being form.

But when willow was bone, she could not hunt her it was at this moment that there were two choices on one side there was willow died on the floor with my disciples embrace slaughtering, killing and blood, on the other was my disciples with willow in her hands at peace with herself and her past slough.

With her in the middle this was a crossroads what she decided now would change the way she continue to cultivation.

I am happy to say she choose willow this act greatly sublimate her mine, soul and strengthen her Dow heart.

 

It is now the 16th year and not much has happened, one is willow has taken a liken to the tree and would ever sneak out and go there, the first time this happen the sect was in chaos because my disciples look everywhere to find her it was not until a week later that the bare form where the tree live show up with willow on his back sleeping at the front gate.

When the disciples of the sect sow this there were very surprise one disciples ever want up to the bare to take willow but the bare backhanded him and it was not until I show up that the bare take willow form his back on the floor then left, willow was then grounded by her mother for mouths and under the which of at least one person at all times.

 I believe this whole thing has something to do with willow and her very high affinity for the wood element, I have been doing some investigating and form what I could guess she either has a special body Physique, or her affinity for the wood element is so high that she can feel that the tree is special and as a child she has taken this feeling and seen them has her likening the tree as for the bare I have no idea.

Best grass is it could smell me on willow as I do my best to interact with her I ever tach her form time to time.

17th this year was a bad one as that demon cultivation finally showed himself as it turn out he was, a demon cultivation form the now destroyed demonic sect.

Demonic beating heart sect this sect was destroyed many, many years ago because there cause to many death to cultivation as there would use the blood organs and specifically the heart to cultivation hence the name of their sect.

Now there are many demonic sect so why has this one been destroyed to almost oblivion and that is because there manipulated and masterminded a war that would kill a few billon and would destroy many sects and clans.

This wars were plan so that at the end you could line up the major battle and make a mass formation but before there could finished there cause the death of the only son of a grant experts who went on the war path and when he found out that this was all done by one sect, he was outrage and after assembling an army he wipe the Demonic beating heart sect form the map.

 

Now the person in question was planning on taking over the sect but was found out causing a battle between the disciples and elder of the sect and those that both he has and the traitors of the sect.

While I my disciples and both Ella and Jason clash with the demon cultivation.

He was in the high stage of the Nascent Soul, I on the other hand was only in the low stage with both woman name) and Jason being in the perk stage of the gold core and my disciples at the high stage of gold core realm.

This was fairly ever it was a back and fore of me and him as I was the only one to be able to fight on somewhat ever ground as he was partly insane form cultivation deviation and was very old, but on the other hand I was both two stages below him and I am not a battle orient cultivation.

Then everything chance he cut my arm off when I was distracted but when he did, he was distracted as well to happy with what he did I plum my hand into his stomach causing him to stumble back being heavily injured but at the same time I was out of the fight.

But with the injuries both Ella and Jason clash distracted him effect for my disciples to get be hide him and ripped out his heart an ironic death if you ask me.

One month after this fight everything is starting to go back to normal as most of the disciples only have light injured with only a few with heavily injured as because we find out about the demon cultivation so early in his plan making it, so the enemies were outnumbered, and most had use self-harming method to power up making a lot of them half insane.

On the other hand, both I now do not have an arm and am very injured to the point that I would need other year to be able to fight at 80% of my perk.

Ella and Jason injured will take about 6 mouth to heal and my disciples having the lightest wound only needed a mouth to restore her strong.

Overall, the biggest damage was to the sect itself as half the sect was destroyed by are battle

 

So, we rebuild and made it bigger this time we added a punishment hail, merits hail and both a alchemy and forging hail other than that we reinforced the sect defensive formations

By sides that I made my disciples the sect master there was not that mash of a backlash as she has both the power and wisdom needed and as my disciples, she has legitimacy.

So, I retired and spent my time teaching the disciples of the new alchemy hail and tending to the valley I would go around kill the amine that could cause a lot of damage to the valley at the same time I would help some of the plant by ever moving them to batter environments or give them some nutrient or other such things.

Other than this I would go to the tree and either meditate under the tree or talk out lore about anything.

Also, during the years, I made some changes to the area around the tree, one I made the pound a lot bigger by 5 times, I added a small Qi gathering formations to just around the tree, and I both moved and added new plans to where the tree is.

 

It’s been 20 years and both the sect, and everybody has recovered up the best there can, other than willow started her cultivation path nothing else has happen.

It has been 30th years in the last 10 years nothing of any note has happen it has been a very peaceful years.

The sect has been slowly improving and the number of people in the sect is now over 1500 not canting the worker with no cultivation.

4