Ch 22
58 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been another 50 years I am now 200 years old and 50 m high; my tank is now almost 80 inches thicken; my taproot is 75m deep with my other 16 root being a little over 50m long.

 

Something new has happen now the birds, ants, and bees have be giving birth to their hair for a few generation now, the ants and bees queens would ever stop giving birth for a few days after as it is very staring on them, and the birds would take the one who has the best blood line level and who was strong that would almost always be one of the kids form the alpha.

But now there are giving birth to more potential hair the two queens are either giving birth one after the other or are giving birth at the same time, unfortunately this is taking a very large strain on them.

One time the bee queen could not give birth for 2 weeks, and on another occasion the ant queen died giving birth to twins, it was fascinating seeing what happen.

All the ant but the royal guard and the old queen want into turmoil that was until the old queen come out and with all the royal guards calmed the ants.

 

Now what is happening to the extra for the ant/bee the new queen is decided by how powerful there influence is over the colony/beehive, for the birds when the current alpha is becoming to old there will find those with high level of blood and there will be testes.

Then at the right time it will be put to a vote of the highest level and the hair with the most backing will win if it is to close or the loser is unsatisfied with the results then there will fight.

 

The loser of this whole thing will be focus to laves as there cannot be two tigers that share one mountain, for both the ants/bees there are given some workers and a few warrens the birds those it is only the one that chose to leave with them.

Of cause this is only if there survive as there is the chance of them dying if there fight and loss or when there leave and go past my range of sight there could be kill out there.

When the first bird loser left there come back about 5 years later and try to attack the park it did not go well there were about 50 in his park and over 200 in my one.

 

I don’t know the real reason this is happing, but I do have a theory and that is now that the beast have established them self as a force instead of giving all that potential to one there are now able to spread as there no longer need to worry about their whole race being white out.

 

Next thing is that I faded out a way for me to incense the size of the pound without the help of anyone, I got the idea form an ant that take out a dead root and I saw the soil collapse.

So, the idea is that under about 500mm or 50cm I have my roots there act as a barrier and stop most of the water form going though, now under those roots I made new roots that are separate from the first I then let the first roots dead then the soil will move to replace that space.

 

I did this slowly because I have no real need to increase the size of the pound by a lot or any reason to do so.

But doing this has done three thing one it is letting the fish slowly increase in number as the pound is now 25m wide and 5m at its deeps part, as well the plants within the pound are starting to become more then what there were, the other thing is that I got two new cool idea.

One is that I can make a tunnel in the pound that could lad someway or just act as a hole, at the moment there are only two reason to do this that I can think of is to let the fish diversification into either a new species or to let them adapt to the new environments or to prevent all the fish form being kill at the same time, as there could hide in the hole that I make.

I imagine there would develop some form of luminescent or a very good night vision or there could turn into something like the anglerfish.

 

The next idea is to either make or find a cave underground and let a new ecosystem be born form it, think mushroom, chemolithotrophs cave moss, or ever flower like herbs Robert now the question is should I make my own cave or not, for now I will be waiting until I grow bigger for now to do anything.

But I do have to worry about the ants as unlike the other there can get though stone and other herd materials.

As a side note I can do it as well but I use one of my skill the one to control water, when I find a rock if it is small I just move it out of the way if not then I use my skill to control water to dote on the rock hundreds of thousands of times until I get all the way thought then I sand my root in and when I get it in there making the rock break apart under the pressure from within.

 

Now about halfway thought this time skip I got to my goal size, and from then on, I started to stop my trunks out woods growth and start my plan and it is going will and I can ever start to see that my idea is working but is taking a very long time to do so.

Ever after about 25 years the only improved is to core of my trunk, but it is not only working but this is something that I could possibly do forever, I slow increase my density then when it is at a point, I increase my size making me less density and start again.

 

The last two thing that I have been doing are making a catalogue of everything that I have learnt up to now as I have be given an amazing memory which I think come from the fact that I am a tree.

But I don’t want to risk it so in my notes I have made different sections where I write everything, there is one for the 4 main profession being alchemy, herbology, foragemaster and formation master I have one for both the specialisation and combining of the different profession.

I have a diary of everything that I have done up until now as well, as well as maps and I have a sections for both Cultivation and all the thing related to it, as will within the different sections have I subsection for example in herbology.

I have one part for all the different plant with illustrations, description, growth behaviour of its entire grow.

I have done the same thing to the different beast that I have seen and hear of I ever have illustration of the inside of the beast when there are cut open, wolves are a good example is.

I have a part for all the different used of the plants that I have been total, as well as any used that I have find, e.g., there is a small bush plant call the sandalwood bush, it’s a bush variant of the tree which is both use as incense and for some alchemy, but I have find that it can ever affect beast the ants and bees.

As any that got to close would become sleeper and I have not hear that this is one of its used so ever it is not known or not mentioned in the book for some reason.

And finally, there is the sections of all the different experimenting that I have done on the plant.

The experimenting are about seeing what happens to a plant when under different conditions e.g.

Too much or little water affect, too much or too little sunlight, too much or too little nutrient, or what happen when a plant is isolated with no contact with another plant but me.

 

All the information I would then add to the herbology sections for the future, so now if one plant species dead then get replant, I have a record of what work and what dose not.

4