CH 25, 200 Years part 3
58 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Near the end of the 200 years’ time skip, something emerger form the mountains, as form within a deep cave slithered out a snake 12 meters long being a mater wide.

Having black scales with a glossy look and in the light of the full moon you could see the hunger in this snake’s eye, the want for blood.

On this night a lot of things changes.

 

For the next week the snake using it skills to hide kill and eat numerous different beasts, plant and ever the human in the valley.

For that entire week nothing could ever put up a fight against it as it was a 5th realm beast although it had become greatly weekend form hunger and old age form his time in the cave.

 

But after that week he encountered the bear.

It was a day like any other for the bailey as the years go by, he had hit a slope in his grow, the reason being both the environment and his food.

For a beast of his level the environment was not at the right level causing the other beasts or in his eyes food to be of low quality as well resulting in this slope.

That was intel he found the snake 12 maters with black scales and his instinct telling him if he can battle and win this fight he could improve, but this was not going to be an easy fight, but it was a fight that he could win.

 

The area we find ourselves in is a 20-meter cleaning of grass in the shape of a circle.

On one side we have the snake with its head coming out of the forest edge eyeing the bear with hunger.

On the other side we have the bear with its blood red fur acting as a sharp contrast to the green and brown background of the forest.

 

Both begin by moving in a clockwise mana circling the edge of the forest just eyeing each other trying to find any weak points, after doing this for a minute ended up at each other spots and with no signal, no roaring, nothing to indicate the fight started there charge at each other.

After getting to the centre of the field the fight started the bear charging and going for a body slam, the snake managers to move out of the way, at the same time try to coil around the bear with its body.

But the bear duck out of the way and dose a U-turn taking a deep breath at the same time, then out of its mouth come wave of fire directed at the snake.

The snake not expecting the fire or the bear being so quick can only dodge most of the fire but not all, he then go and coil around the bears body catching it off guard and at the same time bits down.

The bear is quick to retaliate it dose this by biting down on the snake body and ripping a chunk of the snake making it loosen its grip on the bear.

Letting the bear push the snake aware making both retreat a few maters to take stock of the battle so far.

After a few moment the fight continues this time, the snake used its tail as a wipe to attack the bear, but the bear managed to take hold of the tail and pulled causing the snake to come to the bear, but it was at this point that the bear start to get a little weaker as the poison form the bit earlier start to take effect.

The snake seeing this as an opportunity break free of the bear losing its tail in the process.

The bear not wanting the snake to take the initiative chargers the snake, the snake on the other hand was still in the process of backing off when the bear attack again.

 

The bear coming in with a jump then with both of its claws coming down on the head of the snake taking a eye and leaving a deep claw mark over its eye.

But as the bear come down the snake attack by wiping its body hitting the bear and making it go flying for a few maters.

 

Both side are wounded but ever after losing an eye the snake as the advantage as it has managed to poison the bear all it needs to do is wait and kill his enemy when he is weak, the bear on the other hand has been poison and has some broken bones but can still fight for a long time.

The snake both known this and can see this, so it run away knowing that wait it comes back the bear will every be dead or to weak to fight back.

 

The bear go to stop the snake, but it is alright to late, and the snake has disappeared into the forest.

The bear make its way to the tree on his way making sure to not be attack in his back, on the way he encounter the old woman who did her best to help the bear by feeling him some pills.

But if she wanted to get rid of the prison, she would need the venom gland of the snake to make the antidote with out it all she could do was a patch job.

 

So, after taking the bear to the tree she used a signal flare to tell her sect that there is a ferocious beast in the valley and to take up arms.

After that she tract the snake who was not that far away waiting for the bear to be weaken enough or dead.

 

This time the battle area was not so open, as the old woman come form the south which is forest on her right is a deep river to deep for any thing to go across, and on her left going to in front of her is the vertical side of a cliff making the snake trapped on all side, but at the same time it could only be attack form one side.

 

Everything start as it did before by observing each other and looking for any weak points.

Both sides had weak points for the old woman was missing a arm and was not a battle-oriented cultivator, but the snake was in a worse position as he was missing an eye and is still recovering from the fight earlier, while still being old and hungry, the only thing that even the fight was the chance for the old woman getting poison and not being able to make the antidote after the fight.

But like time itself the show mast go on, and so she start to run at the snake aiming for the snake blind spot and with her fist blazing with fire type Qi attacks.

But the snake move out of the way letting the attack pass by and attempt to entangle the old woman with his tail, the old woman falls on her back and kicks with her lag making the tail go high, then roiled back out of the way.

Then the snake when for a counterattack coming fest to bite the old woman but jump high in the air to dodge, she miss the bit but doing this left her vulnerable to an attack form the snakes tail which wipe the old woman to the cliff face.

The old woman is distracted by the pain that it gives the snake time to rail the old woman with his body making the old woman readback in pain, then to put the nail in the coffin the bites the old woman poisoning the woman but at the same time making her come to her senses.

With her back in the fight with all her strength she dose two thing one her hummer at the cliff face making the wall collapse on the both of them, then she raps her lags around the snake to keep it in place long enough for the failing rocks to hit the snake.

This all accumulated in the snakes death and the old woman coming out the victor but with the fact that she was heavily injured and poison the reality is there was no real winter.

4