Observation Haki
193 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*THUNK*

Whitebeard's fists stuck Rose in the head for the 100th time, leaving Rose looking like a character out of Tom and Jerry.

"Don't see with your eyes, Rose! Feel my intent to hit you! If you don't, we can always continue our beating! Gurarara~!"

Rose focused on her surroundings more, before hearing the noise of wind breaking and then...

*THUNK*

Another fist landed straight into Rose's hair. "Aahhhh!" Rose clutched her head out of a combination of annoyance and pain, she had been training her observation Haki for the past couple of days, while the Moby Dick was making its way to MADS. Whitebeard smiled slightly at Rose's annoyance, cherishing the rare chance to see his strategist caught off guard.

"Gurara~! Rose, you can't understand everything! Observation Haki is something that comes from the senses, from the heart. It's something that has to be engraved into your soul before you can use it. No matter how smart you are, you have to learn it from the ground up like the rest of us!"

[Observation Haki (2/100->3/100)]

Rose had prioritised acquiring Observation Haki over any other types as her skillset was currently more suited towards infiltration than anything, and even if she were to learn the basics of Armament Haki, she would have no chance against anyone with even a slight amount of battle experience.

She was quite talented in Haki (self-proclaimed) and seemed to be picking it up as fast if not faster than Luffy did in the original series.

Additionally, while en route to MADS, she had been building up her stamina and practising her use of [Error Manipulation]. She could now comfortably send her errors almost 8 meters away from her and had enough stamina to send at least three of her 'brothers' straight through the ship and into the ocean. She had also tried to send the captain into the ocean, but it seems that she also doesn't understand the nature of devil fruit humans enough to allow [Collision Error] to affect them.

'I really need that laboratory, my abilities now are basically useless on anyone more powerful than a strong human. [Error Manipulation] is an ability that will only get stronger, but it really doesn't help me when it comes to fighting. Anyways, once I get my lab, I'm sure that I can figure something out.'

*THUNK*

"Gurarara~! You must be really confident to not pay attention when I'm attacking you!"

Rose clutched her beaten head again, 'Damned old man! I'm sending you into the ocean the first chance I get!'.

Whitebeard cracked his knuckles and laughed, "Let's take a break! You won't make any major progress before we make it to MADS' last known location anyway!"

Rose nodded and thanked Whitebeard for his training, then picked herself up and wandered over to the bow of the ship.

16