Momo: Chapter 10
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10: The Path One Follows

MOMO

Noah asked, "How about we try again?" And so, after a bit of drafting, we did. We made another series of Minky Momo, this one called Magical Princess Minky Momo: Hold on to Your Dreams. This wasn't a continuity reboot though, as one might expect from most remakes. Instead, at my request, we made two Minky Momos, one from the dream kingdom of the sky (original one) and one from the sea (remake). In fact, the two of them interacted with each other, with the original Minky Momo saving the other one on occasion. We also in a bit of self-parody almost had her get hit by a truck a few times.

The whole idea of zero continuity break between the two series made this whole thing kinda weird, and the episodes managed to still on occasion be rather dark. For instance, one episode had Momo meet a comic artist, and true to the amount of work we had to but up with in the studio, this man worked himself to death. This was actually similar to an episode in the original series, but in that episode, the guy won an animation contest, and this helped light the crown for Momo's father to move the dream island closer to Earth. Here? Nah, let's make a comment on how anime artists work themselves to an early grave on a routine basis.

I wanted to make the series more positive, but my own negativity crept in to the production of this anime. Would audiences reject it? Would we run into the same problems with funding as the original anime? I tried to keep upbeat, but it was hard. The time I spent with Noah truly helped me relax and let go of my worries. While our relationship began as just a friendship, we had gotten closer not just out of intimacy but out of necessity. When the show had been losing money, we had to come up with creative solutions so that the workers would still be paid, and among the ones that finally were decided on was renting an apartment together. The others were that I sold most of my clothing, and that Noah stopped paying her stylist and grew her hair out. Seeing her hair still look gorgeous while my remaining clothes started to get pretty stinky, I think she got the better deal. But then she lent me some of her clothes until we could afford more, so it all worked out.

Living together was an adjustment, but I cooked for her, and she bought groceries with the savings she had. We managed to find a sort of rhythm with each other. When I was depressed, like today, she tried to cheer me up. "I can't believe another series of earthquakes hit on the exact day we aired the final episode," I said, "And lots of people died! Now everyone thinks this series is cursed!" Noah massaged my back, "Yeah, it doesn't seem like a coincidence. You think someone is using their powers because they hate our show?" At that, the guilt and shame welled up within me, and I started tearing up. "Hey hey!" Noah said, hugging me tightly, her fake breasts pressing against my real ones, "What's wrong? I haven't seen you this upset since the day we met!" I confessed, "I said it before, I'm a curse!" She raised an eyebrow, "You said that before, what exactly do you mean?" So I explained to her that the way my powers work, sorta good vibes made my characters and the events feel real, while really bad feelings created disasters. Only when I was feeling really good would my art do exactly as I wanted it to do.

"Well then," she said, "We'll just have to make sure you relax!" Since we had no obligations, she devoted her energy to just that. We had made a fair amount of cash from the second show, despite my incredible nervousness that it would fail. So she took me to an all-day spa. I had been grungy for weeks and my entire body was tense from leaning over in front of a desk creating things. The spa did a number of things to relax my muscles and bones. A series of female massage experts did acupressure, but I had after all been working for months on not one but two iterations of a disaster show. So they called in a guy who switched to actual acupuncture. I must have had dozens of needles all throughout my back. Most of these puncture points seemed to be near the spine in an up and down circuit. After awhile, he removed the needles and told me to lay on a blanket while he placed needles in the front of my body. I was sure he would do something crass like stare at my naked body, but instead he placed needle after needle around my breasts, middle of my stomach, and legs and arms. He told me to lie back and relax, and he would be back later. At long last, the guy came and pulled each needle out, warning me not to move as other needles could get stuck if I were not totally still.

Noah had her original boy parts, so she didn't do any of this. Instead, while hot rocks were placed on my body, she had her nails done and a facial. Then she waited for me to come out, and we went together to the hot tub and sauna. Noah had been using a special adhesive that was not water-soluble since the spa needed us sans underwear and just in a bathrobe (or less) for much of the activities. She was standing there in her bathrobe, and I realized all the tension was gone in my body. Then I realized unlike the other areas, the bathing section was completely unsupervised. We got in the large hot tub together with Noah expertly slipping off her robe and stepping in the bath at the same time, so if there were any hidden cameras peeping in on us, they would not see Noah's grand inheritance. Then I made my last realization. With all the tension in my body gone... I was really really horny. I had spent years with Charlie convinced I was asexual, while he was very much into girls. I later realized that some part of me just wasn't into any of the people around me. I had spent so more time homeless and alone, living with weird people, or working. All of that was out of the way, and I really really wanted to be fucked right now. Sorry.

I could tell she would talk about the next step for my shows and attempting to market them overseas, and I appreciated that she wouldn't give up, just as I fully intended not to give up either. But right now, we were in a hot bath and we were naked, and I really wanted her inside me. So while she thought of the best way to get me to relax about the job that had excited me to the point where I stressed myself out, I kinda pounced him, abruptly stopping any long speech with a kiss. Her lips pressed back against mine, and her tongue came inside me. I gasped, and then my arm shot out and grabbed her back, pulling her closer. The hot tub was about three or four feet deep, deep enough that if we hunkered down any of the hidden cameras I imagined were there wouldn't even see our breasts, but shallow enough that we both could stand up comfortably. We were both pretty hot for each other, but between the physics of the pool forcing us to sit down on steps, and weird jets of water causing funny sensations, we thanked the people at the spa, got our clothes and went back home.

At home, I got in my shower intending to wash off, as I had salt residue from one of their procedures, a few pinprick holes on my back, and was feeling weird at almost having come in a public place. What had I been thinking? I was scrubbing my body when Noah came behind me. Startled, I dropped the soap. Both of us had seen sketchy prison films, so she teased me about dropping this, and then I turned around and acted like I didn't see her, so she could make a show of a surprise penetration from behind. Charlie had never done anything like this, so I went weak at the knees. I helped Noah scrub down her precious golden shaft, especially its tip, because I wanted it good and clean while I sucked on it. Getting on my knees, I put my mouth and tongue around her in passionate worship, seeing the divine essence inside of her as it poured out in a seemingly endless stream of purity. Yes, that was reference to the lily white color of her when she came. Gemini's friends would probably say something about blasphemy, but I didn't care about them right now. I wanted to put myself inside of her cum, but the spray of water had already washed away. I instead felt wave of wave of pleasure as she managed to find my spot, and collapsed from orgasm and fatigue. I was relaxed.


What? Momo kinda needed love right now, what with three earthquakes smashing up things.  All that tension had to go somewhere.

0