Afterschool Time-off
39 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I'm releasing this as a two parter so that I don't leave you hanging for too long

The school day was over, and so was our homework. Now, we were huddled on the floor, Violet holding me from behind, silent and moody. Occasionally she’d smooch my head or nape or what exposed skin I had of my back, the gentle lip-smack feebly breaking the silence.

The day had started well enough. I went to her place, cuddled with her for a few minutes, helped Violet dry her hair despite it not being needed since she had it shortened on Saturday, and took the bus to school. The first class was more of the same, me getting bored while she got sleepy. Second class was when things went awry.

“Here,” I said sweetly as I placed one of her hands on my chest, hoping that would get her mind out of it. “Wanna play with them?”

“Sorry honey, I’m not in the mood,” she grumbled, moving said hand closer to my neck. “Let me just hold you like this, if you don’t mind.”

That shows you how upset she was feeling. Not that she wasn’t in the mood, the fact she was resisting my charms. Any other time she’d have at least chuckled and said I didn’t have to do that.

“I don’t, but I do mind seeing you so down because of them.”

“…Can I stay tonight?”

That was an unnecessary question since today was Wednesday, the day in the week we decided to stay together the whole time to keep her stress levels low and “Abbyum” levels high. Me also falling asleep to the sound of her heartbeat potentially after having made love was also splendid.

And when thinking that, I wasn’t deterred by her previous request. I felt like it’d be a huge waste to be together and not have any fun, so I started rubbing my nose on her jaw with the occasional nibble. When she finally looked at me, I gave to the tip of her nose a tiny lick, issuing Violet a silent challenge with a smile.

“Could you turn this way?” she asked, the corners of her lips twitching a bit.

Was she initiating a make-out session, or was she going to tickle me crazy?

She was giving me sweets looks as she held my waist as I straddled her lap, hands on her shoulders. When we were sufficiently packed together, I was very excited to find out which of the two options Violet was going with.

She started pecking me, as if testing my reaction. I was quite pleased with the way things were going, so I moved my arms around her neck, shutting my eyes and puckering my lips, informing Violet that I wanted more.

We started kissing, her hands caressing my waist, and went her tongue came to play with mine, I opened my eyes slightly. Violet had hers open too, and they had an evil gleam to them. That was when her fingers started skittering around my ticklish parts, me trying to pull my head away to giggle, but Violet refused to let me. When I finally managed to break our lips apart, her hands got back to caressing me.

“Stop it!” I half-whined half-giggled.

“Stop what?” she asked sadistically.

“You can be so mean,” I whined again as I let her pull me in closer.

My challenge was met with a challenge of her own: how long could I stay kissing her while she mercilessly tickled me.

After a bit, we tumbled to the side and would roll around the floor on occasion. We halted all that when we heard a creak.

My sister was looking very awkward, having walked in on us. Violet and I were also in a very compromising position, me laying on my back with my legs open and tank top barely covering my chest while Violet laid on to of me, seemingly going to grope my chest. She wasn’t, but that’s what it looked like, most certainly.

“The-the door was ajar and I heard you two laugh,” my sister explained, hiding half of herself behind the door.

“S-sorry,” Violet stammered, getting off me. “We had a bit of a rough day and… we were just unwinding.”

This explanation caught the attention of my sister, Sophie popping her head back inside the room and looking at us with curiosity. In half a voice, she asked if we were having trouble at school.

We were in the locker rooms, getting changed into our PE uniforms. This time, she got very aware of the others’ stares. That time, I managed to distract her enough with random talk, but when we had to change back into the school uniform, it was futile. And she knew it wasn’t like in the previous class las year where the girls would glance at her because of her legs, but because some of them were afraid we’d gawk at them. It annoyed me too, but she had it worse.

“I see,” my sister hummed from her seat, perpendicular to us and with her back resting on the side of the bed. “Should I… should our parents get involved?”

I was surprised to hear my sister’s initial willingness to get involved in our issue.

“Abby says they’ll eventually grow used to us and treat us normally… I’ll just have to put up with them staring at our naked bodies and thinking that we have any interest in theirs for a bit longer, I guess.”

“Babe, they don’t see us that way.”

“I still don’t like it at all,” she argues back, hugging my stomach tighter and raising her knees, forming a sort of protective cage around me. Truth be told, she was most likely upset for having others stare at me without clothes, something she probably felt should only be reserved for her. It was a bit of an exaggeration if that was the case. On one hand, I never removed my underwear in school. On the other, and taking account of the previous point I made, shouldn’t she be used after we went to the pool quite a few times? Unless… yeah, she probably convinced herself that “swimwear isn’t the same as underwear” during that time. That should be it.

“But they aren’t saying anything to you, right?” my sister asked.

“No, they just look at us,” I clarified.

My sister hummed, resting her chin on a hand, her index tapping her cheek on irregular intervals.

“Well, if you say that we should wait… still… hmm… Is there anything else?”

It sounded like she was having a storm of thoughts going on in her mind and that she was talking to herself.

“…Are you worried we might be bullied?” Violet asked.

My sister looked at her, holding the same thoughtful expression. Then, she looked at me.

“Are you?” she asked, the question feeling very directed towards me.

“No sis,” I chuckled. “If we were, Violet would already have settled them straight. She’s very protective of me, I’ll let you know.”

Violet in turn chuckled too, reminding me that I had once also put a bully back in her place before.

My sister got curious about it, so Violet told Sophie about Mrs. Fletcher’s party we went during summer.

“That brat is still the same as always,” my sister sighed as she shook her head. “But wait, didn’t mum go too? How did that work out?”

This time it was me who did the story telling.

My sister quietly listened to me, waiting patiently for me to end before even moving.

“Thanks for protecting my baby sis again,” were her first words after I was done.

“Don’t thank me, I’d have to be dead before I’d let anyone hurt Abby,” Violet said firmly.

“I don’t doubt you,” my sister hummed, casting her eyes down.

The silence that established between us three was uncomfortable, to say the least.

Honestly, I still wasn’t too sure of how accepting my sister was of my relationship. I wasn’t sure how to proceed from here either.

I looked at Violet to see what she was thinking. My eyes were met by hers as she puckered her lips to the side. She made a small nod towards Sophie, like she was telling me to go to her. No, that was exactly what she was telling me to do.

The two were very similar, so she thought I was the best person to brighten my sister’s mood.

I’d give it a try at least.

“What’s up in your nogging?” I asked, depositing my head on Sophie’s knees.

She blinked at me a bit surprised by my action. Then, she smiled before tracing her fingers through my hair.

“That perhaps my worries were mostly misplaced,” she spoke softly. “It looks like you got yourself a very good partner.”

“The best one!” I corrected, much to Violet’s embarrassment and Sophie’s amusement.

“Right, the best,” my sister chuckled. “Could you just… just close the door if you two are… you know.”

“Sorry about that. We had only planned doing our homework and snuggle, not snog.”

I thought about explaining to her that things like this were in the territory of “being in love”, but since Violet was there and I was still the younger sister, I’d skip that lesson.

“Right, that reminds me,” my sister said, sounding more like her usual self. “I came here to tell you that I’m ordering food and ask you if you wanted anything in particular.”

I had picked what we ate last time, so I ignored that voice coming from my stomach demanding sushi. That we could get Saturday, either as a date with Violet, or as a girls outing with my sister. Maybe even invite Mathilda and Claire? Show my sister that I have friends.

Come to think of it… does my sister have any?

“Violet, it’s already pretty late, so how about you join us?” Sophie invited.

“She’s staying the night,” I admitted, feeling a smile creep in.

2