I don’t think like that now
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I will meet to your soon in the time," 

Afteri listening it open My eyes and is awaring from the fainting. I,am seelying two a beautiful woman in the near me. They is new student and Liana. Could it be who you new student are in the bullying. If that's true then I very poor is thing wiht your. You are have fate whose is bad once.

"Thank goodness you are awaring now, I thanks to your becaus hlep me," Said new student.

I,am tilting a head. why she is alarming a me? it is question whose on a head me. though she do not to know me.

"Ah sorry, sory After I think is Introducing not yet my name to your, yes. My name is Saliy," Said grill it.

"So your name is saliy, I will indtorduce my name also at your. My name is ali," said me.

After it Liana is speaking soon I is Listening her. " You are apparentliy such as not is they. I assumes your are people  is disgusting such as they, a stupid student that apparentliy you not such as thire. I will is apologize to you  becaus I is thinking like that," said Liana.

 Finally also she is  realises that I'm very kind. If you is  realises at  when we clas one, I,am is sure your will is likes me.

"So during this time you do not  is realises that I is good student your eyes are blinds, yes," said me.

She is mades such an angry face, so that I became is afraiding with him.

"Damnt it your Ali I will withdraw my words just now," said Liana.

"Eh why your are withdraws that teh words now?" me to Asking her.

"Becaus your is idiot." Liana said.

She is turning away a head him from me, after it she is see to saliy. "If you are want to is maintaining Your chastity. You don't get close her becaus Ali is peopele who is obscene," Liana said.

"What do you mean? Base you  a creepy woman," said me.

Saliy is laughes very loudly when we is fighting. She is looks very happy with it, so I can is calm a now.  Suddenly the door opened, so that is making saliy is laugh stop. The person who opens that the door is very likes to interrupt other people's is funing. Who that the person? I very want to is hiting him.

"You guys come with me to the teacher's room," he is my teacher who is name sutarjo.

If he was the one who opened the door,  I,am don't will is hiting him becaus not is having the courage for is doing that.  I was so scared of him, he don't is hesitates to is hiting me. If I fought it which will is happened the death me.

I quickly got up from the comfortable bed. If I am given a choice, I will stay at this place. Because I don't want to clean the swimming pool anymore. When a eyes Saliy is see me which I was about to stand up, she is extendnes a hand to help me. So that I don't is disappoints a Saliy, also I,am reaching out for hand him.

When our hands met I,am feeling from is vibration a hand him. It's possible that she is feeling a not uncomfortable when for me to touch. With quickly I,am is pulling my hand to make her is feeling comfortable again.

"I,am sory becaus I,am making your don't cosy is feeling now," said me.

"Why you  thinks like that now? Just so You know, I,am dont feeling like that now," Saliy said.

At this time Liana and sutarjo, they are  is leaving us alreadiy  this is the room.

Liana is comeback again to a this room I know why her will is comeback to again, becaus she is have want to is taking a Saliy which her is near to me.

" I told your don't to is near him her is obscene peopele or your is rapeding want to by her. I,am is hoping your don't think for want to is doing like that," Liana said.

"Saliy, You are don't listening to that a creepy woman, how could I,am will raping you. Liana, don't say that again, otherwise I'll be angry with you," said me.

I was indeed a very naughty student but to is doing that  I will think to again.

0