Chapter-96
33 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After saving Appa and Momo from the swamp waterbenders, the Avatar team bid farewell to the swamp. Before leaving, they had a meal. They were curious about the swamp waterbenders' food, which mostly consisted of bugs and other stuff that might make your stomach turn.

Several days had passed, and now the Avatar team was getting closer to the big cities of the Earth Kingdom. They were looking for the next teacher for Aang, who had just finished his waterbending training.

Their journey had taken them to one of the major cities of the Earth Kingdom.

"Do you really need to look like a girl?" Katara asked.

"Feeling envious?" Naruto replied with a grin. He was using a disguise, appearing as a young woman of about twenty with long dark hair and green eyes. The illusion included some noticeable body features that caught the attention of both men and women passing by.

"Jealous of those fake... um, lady parts?" Katara was clearly annoyed as she watched Naruto cross his arms, causing the illusion to jiggle. This drew the attention of a man on a bicycle, who ended up crashing into a cart of vegetables.

"My cabbages!"

Sokka, although he had felt a sudden attraction the first time he saw Naruto's transformations, now found the whole illusion unsettling. Knowing it was just a disguise made it all seem a bit weird.

And Aang, well, he had the libido of a piece of wood.

"Mhfff~ I'm just dressing up so people don't notice me," he whispered while winking at a fruit seller. He took an apple, and the seller didn't mind when he saw the attractive young woman coming to take more fruit. "Ha, you guys don't get it."

Naruto wondered where this playful, teasing, arrogant, and flirty personality came from. Maybe using the sexy jutsu so much had something to do with it.

With a shrug, he took a bite of the apple. "You're all just jealous. If you could turn into the opposite sex, you'd try it too. It gives you a different point of view, like understanding what it's like to have, well, you know."

"That's true."

"Sokka!"

"Hey!" Katara pinching his ear always hurt a bit. "I'm just saying it could be interesting! I don't want to deal with big breasts all the time!"

"Good point, ponytail. These things would give me back pain," 'the girl' complained while grabbing her own chest and playfully jiggling them. It's worth noting that all the men on the street were shocked to see the attractive 'woman' playing with her breasts.

"Enough!" Katara had reached her limit with Naruto's childish antics.

"Ayayayayayaya! My ear! My ear! You're going to rip it off!"

Everyone fell silent as they watched the attractive young woman get grabbed by the waterbender, who pulled her into an alley. A loud thud and screams could be heard. In just a minute, a smiling Katara emerged, accompanied by a small 8-year-old boy with long black hair.

"What?"

"Dude this is scary!" Sokka hid behind the avatar as he heard and saw the sorcerer's new transformation, it was sinister and very disturbing.

"I think he's adorable," smiling Katara stroked the transformed Uzumaki's hair, "Who's a good boy?"

"Fuck you Katara."

"Oh no, what a rude child, to think I would have bought you some candy."

"Seriously?"

Both Aang and Sokka patted their foreheads at how manipulative the ninja boy could be.

...

As they spent hours exploring the city, they eventually reached the only place that offered earthbending classes. Aang attended the class, but it didn't suit his style, leaving him disappointed.

"Why the bag, Sokka?" Even though Naruto was in his child form, he was casually eating an omelet with jelly that Katara had bought for him while they toured the town. Katara had taken on a motherly role, guiding him around town, and he had just noticed Sokka carrying a bag.

"It's not a purse; it's a backpack."

"Really, it looks like a purse. Usually, girls use those for their girly stuff."

"You know..."

"I'm just saying it doesn't seem manly for you to wear that."

"Are you really talking about manliness? This is coming from the guy who turns into a woman to mess with people!" Offended by the suggestion that he wasn't manly, Sokka defended his manliness, even though he only had a few chest hairs. "The one acting like a girl here is you."

"Yes, but I do it with style."

"You little devil!"

"Ouch!"

"Sokka, what's going on?" Katara turned her head for a moment, only to find Sokka choking mini Naruto. The villagers looked at them with disdain, wondering how Sokka could attack such a "small and fragile" child.

"Guys!" Aang approached them with a pamphlet he received from a stranger who told him about an upcoming earthbending tournament. He hoped to find the right teacher there.

What he didn't expect was to see Katara trying to break up an angry Sokka and a purple-faced Naruto.

"..."

"What?"

[ If you want to read advance Chapters then go to Pat reon and support me there.

PAT REON I'D:- Alzero ]

5