Chapter-100
343 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That's enough..." Everyone stared at Toph, who walked over to the shinobi and casually grabbed him by the hair, pulling him up. "He didn't do anything; he was just going to say what he said. I should have said it a long time ago."

"Toph..." Her father was still surprised, as was her mother. His daughter had raised a giant wall to stop the attack from five earthbenders, like it was nothing.

"I'm not a helpless blind girl, father. I can defend myself, I can fight, and I want to explore the world, feel it beneath my feet... I know you only want to protect me and that you love me, but living locked up like a delicate cup isn't a life."

"Daughter, I just want to protect you."

"And I want to live, father!" Both parents were surprised by their daughter's sudden scream; she had never raised her voice at them. "I'm twelve years old, and I've never left this town, spending my whole life locked up in the mansion. I... I've never had a friend until now." She muttered the last bit, tilting her head to where the Uzumaki was.

"…"

"I just want to be happy…"

There was a long and intense silence that lasted almost a minute, in which Toph wished with all her might that her father understood what she felt.

"I also wish for your happiness, daughter... but I will not let you go. I will not let you put yourself in danger just for such a banal and immature wish." His words were clear, and nothing his daughter or the other boy said would change what he said, or so he thought.

"But…"

"No, Naruto..." The boy was silent when she asked him, with a dark look he shook his head, "He's right... I... it was just an immature thought, that's all."

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you'll agree with him! It's your life too, Toph! You're not a puppet!"

"You have… you have to go."

"…" Seeing that he could no longer achieve anything, he had no choice but to swallow his anger, giving one last look at the girl's father and then at her, he turned around to leave.

....

"I'm sorry I couldn't get Aang to come with us," apologized Naruto, who put his bag on Appa's saddle, and taking the monk from his suit, threw him so that he fell on the great bison's head.

"I'm sure you did the best you could; I wouldn't have done better." Although the Avatar was disappointed that the earthbender hadn't accompanied her, he couldn't blame his friend for Toph's parents not letting her come.

"I'm sure there will be someone else who can teach you, Aang."

"I don't know, Katara."

"Well, we just have to continue." The most carefree of the group, Sokka, was too busy cleaning his earthbender champion belt; if the sorcerer didn't use it, then he loses.

"I would have liked him to come with us; I liked him a lot," the blonde muttered, having already loaded the last bag onto the bison, it was time to leave.

"Awwww~ I didn't know you liked me so much; we've only known each other for less than a day."

"You-" Naruto had to blush at the mocking smile the blind girl had, who emerged from the darkness of the forest wearing the same way they met her and carrying a backpack. "Don't get your hopes up, grumpy goblin! As if I liked a brat like you."

"Yes~ yes~ whatever you say, little girl, keep denying it." The girl's smile grew as she felt the Uzumaki's body temperature skyrocket, whether out of anger or embarrassment, it was funny to her anyway.

"Did your parents let me come?" The Avatar asked hopefully, looking at the blind girl who nodded her head.

"If you are quick on your feet, it became clear that the fate of the world is at stake and that people like you will not be able to do anything without me."

Wow, the girl had an inflated ego.

"Arrogant and mouthy? It will be a pleasure to travel with you," smiling, Naruto approached the girl and rested his hand on her shoulder. "Thank you for coming," he thanked her for taking the girl's gesture of escaping from her parents' house and coming with them.

"You're welcome... and by the way," with a strong stomp, a pillar of earth emerged from the ground, and unfortunately for all the boys who were watching, it hit the jewels of the Uzumaki's family directly.

In shock, he fell to his knees and then to the ground.

"That belt is mine." Sokka did not hesitate to give the belt to the little psychopath, before she did the same to her unborn children.

It's a shame that when he threw it, he hit the girl on the head, and she ended up falling next to Naruto. In pain, they both stayed on the ground for several minutes.

The avatar team had gained one more member.

….

*Drip*

*Drip*

*Drip*

In the heart of the forest, nestled between the borders of the Fire Nation and the Earth Kingdom, a small green clearing held a solitary figure.

Breathing deeply, eyes closed, and motionless in the lotus position, the person embraced tranquility as a gentle wind swirled, causing dewdrops to cascade from the trees' leaves.

The stranger, towering at about two meters, possessed a robust and bulky physique with long, unkempt hair flowing down to his waist.

Clothed only in large, worn-out pants, his upper body bore scars from battles, the most prominent being a fist-sized mark at the center of his chest, extending across.

In his right hand, he held a delicate rope, adorned with a small porcelain flower in shades of blue, marred unfortunately with red stains.

In silent reverence, he clasped the necklace, offering a soft kiss before commencing a brief prayer. Minutes passed before he opened his eyes, revealing deep, dark blue irises.

Rising, he adorned the necklace around his neck and began a slow stroll through the forest. The dirt path led him to a nearby town. Disregarding the inquisitive glances of the locals, he entered a tavern.

All eyes fixated on him as he seated himself at the bar. Without a word, he produced a gold coin from his pocket, swiftly taken by the bartender, keen to conceal it from the bar's unsavory characters.

"It's a modest merchandise and medicine stall. There isn't much information about him—no details on birthplace, parents, or anything. It's like the earth spat him out onto the surface," the bartender explained, handing a piece of paper to the giant, who took it in silence.

Without uttering a word, he rose from the stool and exited the establishment.

[ If you want to read advance Chapters then go to Pat reon and support me there.

PAT REON I'D:- Alzero ]

5