Ch1 Meeting with Father
156 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Under the blue sky with white fluffy clouds that looks unrealistic, waves of ocean were calming hitting the beach.

On that beach, the sand was flat that makes it looks like no one had ever set foot on the beach.

A white table was placed in the middle of that beach with two chairs placed on opposite side of the table.

On one side of the table, a person was sitting on a chair whose beauty was ethereal, making him look like a being from heaven.

That person's gender was incomprehensible, at one second he looked like a female at another male, but his green hair and black eyes that reflects galaxy and twinkling stars were consistent.

A brown wood door was also there at the opposite side of the table, behind the chair.

The door opened, and a young male came out of it, that young man has around 180 cm in height and black hair with black eyes.

The man looked around and when he got the sight of an ethereal being he got in a daze, memorized by that being's beauty, but shook his head to get out of the daze after a couple of seconds.

The young man causally walked up to the chair that was in front of him and sat on it, after taking a look around one more time, he focused on being in front of him.

“Who are you?” The young man asked.

The being looked at him and replied, “I am father, who are you?”

“I am Davis.” the young man replied.

“So why are you this calm, shouldn't you be thinking is it a dream.” Father asked curiously.

“Well… I accepted my fate, there was no chance I would survive that onslaught” Davis replied with a sigh.

“Good, that make my work easier, so do you want to reincarnate?” Father asked with a smile.

“How will you make it happen?” Davis inquired with a raised eyebrow.

“Well, I created the Cosmos, the being who you call God.” Father replied.

“Ohh… That makes sense.” Davis replied after realisation.

He had his doubt, but he couldn't urge with Father as in his world, a man create things he can imagine out of air, so it wasn't much shock for him to know someone created the cosmos.

His past world was filled with humans and monsters that had power and can do even the impossible just by thinking.

Davis himself had a power which he called Immortal Might, his power was simple, he is immortal means as long as even his one cell exists his body will regenerate and as he takes damage in fights, his physical strength will increase continuously which after some time starts decreasing till he has normal human strength.

The fall of Saturn city brought his death , as one S rank monster that can inflect damage on soul attacked him, killing him in one hit.

In a normal scenario, Davis will be the first one to run from battle of soul type powers monsters but today his wife, Eva, was with him in Saturn city as they were on honeymoon and his Eva is a normal human so even if Davis somehow survived, Eva will not survive in horde of billions of monsters.

So he decided so stall time for the evacuation of the city, so his wife could escape, everything was going alright for him and after knowing Eva had evacuated, he decided to return, when he was running back to the evacuation tunnel he got surrounded with soul type powers monsters, leading to his demise.

As he reopened his eyes, he found himself in a black space with nothing but a brown wooden door which lead him in front of Father.

After some thinking in silence, Davis spoked again.

“Is Eva is safe and alive?” He asked, assuming the god will know everything.

“Yes she is and after that your glorious battle, if people in Saturn city didn't survive than their luck is very bad.” God replied, knowing what Davis was going to say next.

“Then reincarnate me in my body.” He replied with excitement.

“No I will not, forget your body not even in your old universe, the balance of in universe will be broken.” Father replied with a stern voice.

All the excitement Davis had left him like air from a balloon.

“Can't I bargain?” Davis asked, hoping there will be some way.

“No I can't, for your mortal life I can't break the balance of the universe that has been maintained from the start of your universe.” Father replied with a serious and convincing expression.

Davis sat in silence, regretting his life choice, mostly for accepting Eva's proposal for marriage. He knows that girl was mad in love with him, border lining obsession, and now she is alone. He didn't want to think about what she will do, but he wishes that she will move on from him and will live a happy life.

His eyes started moist thinking about the only person he had in his 21 years of life. He loved her, and no notion of living was making his skin crawl.

It was then a voice of hope came.

“There might be a way.” Father spoked.

2