Ch3 System
266 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Status.”

[Name:Ye Yang

Age:18/80

Cultivation:None

Veins:None (Ordinary)

Bloodline: None 

Physique:None

Constitution:None

Origin Root: Origin Yang Roots

(Rank: Origin)

Techniques: None 

Manuals:None

Spin Tickets:None]

'18 years has passed' Ye Yang thought with a sigh.

Davis, now known as Ye Yang, today he was officially considered an adult as today was his 18th birthday.

He was sitting on his bed in his sect quarters, seeing his normal status for the last time, as today he will embark on his cultivation journey and it will start changing.

An adult age means the age of 18 which is considered perfect to start one cultivation journey as the body is fully matured.

Today will also be his first lesson regarding cultivation by inner sect elder Su.

Ye Yang got up from his bed, locked his room and made his way to the outer training fields where the lesson will be held.

After reaching the training fields, the first thing he noticed was the massive crowd of outer sect disciplines chatting with each other while brimming with excitement.

“I am so excited, I will be an immortal!”

“I will last longest, I'm today's training!!”

“Han long became my Dual cultivation partner!!!”

'Woah girls are getting bold now they are adults.'Ye Yang thought.

Everyone was in high spirits, in celebration of their start of cultivation journey.

“Silence!!!” A brimming voice resounded like thunder.

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked toward the sky, where a middle-aged man was flying on a sword. He was wearing black robes with golden strips, his rough beard giving him a manly look.

“I am inner sect Elder Su and I will be taking your first lesson and making sure everyone one of you enters the Martial Mortal Realm, embarking your cultivation journey.” Elder Su introduced himself in a voice filled with authority.

Everyone bowed with respect toward Elder Su as every inner sect elder is in the Sky Mortal Realm, not many k own the meaning of realms, but everyone knows he is powerful, not to mention he is flying on a sword.

“Now first thing first, go and run laps of this field till you feel something flowing inside of you like bugs crawling on you but inside after you are done, come stand behind me. Go!!” Elder Su ordered.

No one asked further questions and followed the given order.

All seventy thousand disciples started running around the field, making clouds of flying dirt with their feet.

The field by no means was small, extending up to many miles, enough to hold seventy thousand disciples, while not even half was filled.

The field was not even one percent of the Ancient Yin Yang Palace Sect, which was extending in hundreds of miles in every direction.

The Ancient Yin Yang Palace Sect was one of four prodigious sects of southern continent who ruled the southern continent.

Today was the start of a new generation in Cultivation of outer sect disciples, as Ancient Yin Yang Palace Sect does not accept outer sect disciples above 18 years of age. Every year or four season many disciples will join the sect and then will start cultivation with the arrival of the new year or spring season and by coincidence, today was also the 18 birthdays of Ye Yang.

After three hours of continuous running in which many disciples gave up and started again with determination again, the first disciple arrived behind Elder Su and lay on the ground, tired and taking huffed breaths.

"How do you feel?" Elder Su asked in a clam tone, confirming by his very faint white aura that the disciple had breakthrough to Martial Mortal Realm.

"Haafh… I feel that a river is flowing in my chest, HAAH…sometimes I can even see white mist inside me." The disciple replied, not even opening his eyes while taking heavy breaths.

Not minding his manners, Elder Su spoked some words of praise for him.

Five hours passed, and a crowd started forming behind Elder Su, repeating the same scene with the first disciple.

Ye Yang, while continuing running, feels like something is crawling inside him, starting from his back, especially spine and spreading to his organs.

He looked at his chest and saw white mist flowing like a river originating from his back.

He continued running till he reached behind the Elder Su who was on the opposite side and sat down on the ground, maintaining his distance from the crowd as he knew something was coming.

[Hello host]

A monotonous voice, like a robot or AI back on Mars, resounded in Ye Yang's head.

'Hello, welcome to my life and congratulations on speaking first time.' He replied with thoughts, his excited and happy emotions visible with a smile on his face.

[Thank you, host,I would first like to show you these notifications]

[Congratulations on breaking through the Martial Mortal Realm and embarking your cultivation journey]

[Reward for breaking through the Martial Mortal Realm:One Epic Spin Ticket.]

[Host has Cultivated for first time: one Uncommon rank spin ticket recived]

Two sentences were written on a sky blue screen which appeared in front of him.

'Lee, What this Epic spin ticket, does spin tickets have a ranking ng?' Ye Yang asked Lee in confusion. Lee was the name he had already decided for the system as I was the name of his Ai back on Mars, a simple yet 'excellent' name.

[Yes, host, spin tickets are divided into four rankings: Common rank, Uncommon rank, Rare rank and Epic rank.]

'Hmm… and on what basis are they divided?' Ye Yang asked.

[In case you don't know, host, almost everything in the Cultivation world is divided into 12 grades:Mortal Grade, Earth Grade, Sky Grade, Profound Grade, Immortal Grade, Ancient Grade, Celestial Grade, Eternal Grade, Divine Grade, Heavenly Grade, God Grade, Origin Grade; while Mortal Grade being worst grade and Origin Grade being best and rarest grade.]

[Common Rank spin tickets are rewarded when the host has broken through a stage of cultivation realm which has more than 5 stages in that realm. It contains Mortal Grade, Earth Grade and Sky Grade rewards or anything that can be founded in mortal world.]

[Uncommon Rank spin tickets are rewarded when the host has done something significant first time in his life or in cultivation journey. It contains Profound Grade, Immortal Grade and Ancient Grade rewards or almost anything that can be found in the Immortal World or below world's.]

[Rare rank spin tickets are rewarded when the host has broken through a stage of realm that has five or less than five stages. It contains Celestial Grade, Eternal Grade and Divine Grade rewards or almost everything thing in the Celestial, Divine and below world's.]

[Epic rank spin tickets are rewarded when the host has broken through a major realm. It contains Heavenly Grade, God Grade and Origin Grade rewards, everything that can be found in origin or below world's and this ticket is most special for rewards like special veins, special organs, physique, constitution, bloodline and origin roots which are only rewarded in Epic rank spin tickets.]

Ye Yang listened to Lee's explains with uttermost focus and sat in silence for a couple of minutes in silence, memorizing every detail.

'Alright, let's spin Epic rank ticket first!' Ye Yang said with excitement.

He gave a mental command to spin the Epic rank ticket and an animation showed up on blue screen on which a golden ticket appeared and got tore.

A golden wheel started spinning at very high speed and slowed down and stopped after several second while Ye Yang and Lee were cheering.

'Origin Grade!'

[Physique]

'Origin Grade!!!'

[Physique]

[Epic Rank Ticket used (Beast God Descendants Martial Body Training Manual)received.]

He hurriedly spoked status in excitement and clicked on the Manuals tab with a mental command and information about the new manual showed up.

[Beast God Descendants Martial Body Training Manual

Grade:God 

Description:A set of 12 exercise to strengthen the mortal body. This manual was created by the Beast God for his humanoid descendants to create a perfect foundation for future cultivation.

Memorize:(Yes) (No)]

He, of course, clicked on yes and the details of the manual appeared in his mind in the form of a book with purple colour and an image of monkeys on the front cover.

He started reading the book, it contains twelve pages about twelve exercises, detailed theory and animation with many images about particular exercises.

On the second page, his smile disappeared and serious experience appeared.

On the third page, his serious expression turned into a frown.

On the fourth page…

“!!!”

2