Updates and information
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This site will be used to inform all readers about relevant information regarding the story. The mentioned updates won't be about, when a new chapter gets released, it's more meant for information like when a new chapter won't come out on the scheduled day.

The current schedule for the release of another chapter will be every Tuesday!

The reasons for only releasing one chapter a week are as follows. For one, we have personal reasons like work and such. The next and more prominent reason would be, that there will be arts created for some of the chapters. Those arts take time and I would like to release the chapters that are suppose to have art in them directly with said art.

Furthermore a Discord server has been opened for all readers to join. On this server you can talk about the story or other things with other readers, give me feedback on the story and can talk to me and even some characters from the story (The characters will talk through the Tupperbox bot, due to being way easier to use than to constantly switch through accounts). This will be only the first of many future ways how the universe created by me will bridge the gap into ours.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/JV6FKPjHZp

This was all for now. Stay safe and excited for future chapters ^^

Have a wonderful day!

0