Xiao er
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two brothers at the end stabbed eachother with their swords and died miserablely at eachothers hand

                ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

The storyteller ended the story with a long sigh~ 

The onlookers faces were filled with emotions rage, anger sadness were clearly visible aigoo~ who hasn't heard about the story of xuanmin and jingmin Hall the two sworn brothers were heaven's favorite , it's a pity that the younger brother took demonic cultivation at the end, another low voice came out it was from a man in middle Ages , around those time I was just a kid but I heard that the evil supreme actually killed his family and took their golden cores! Loud gasps were heard from everywhere..

              ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Near the mo mountain there was often around 12 at midnight women's crying heard, there were many rumours regarding it but the most popular was that it was a brothel and one of the dancer dared to stole from a renowned cultivator and when the cultivator asked it back the dancer belittled him in front of everyone and tarnished his reputation in the fit of an rage the cultivator burned the whole brothel down, thousand of life's were lost!! 

 

At the road of the mountain a young man was walking he seemed to be in a daze when  he heard a muffled cry, naturally his ears were sharp and he looked toward the sound and saw a very pitiful child curled up xie ci'an couldn't help but stop after seeing the pitiful child he looked barely alive, xie ci'an reluctantly put the child in his arms and took him back. 

0