Act 1 – Morning Anomaly II
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I feel that already had passed a month since I moved to my new home, It's been a while full of pain and difficulties, but full of peace, tranquillity, and freedom.

At least this last one inside of my land; as my parents told me during the travel. 

If there is something that could miss, besides food, would be, the pleasure to talk with someone, so much so, that these last few days, I started to talk alone.

I was already used to loneliness, but this surpassed everything, whereby, to try to solve it, after breakfast, I made a snowman to talk to.

But I didn't make it with my hands, no, but using my mana as if it were ghost hands.

"It was horrible, but will work, from today, you will call yourself Titan."

I said with encouragement after to appreciate two amorphous balls, one on another, but immediately came to me a bit of sadness when I took notice that my sanity was getting too lost.

"Well, at least there is not anyone here that could make fun of me"

I conformed a little, just a little, but now that I could pass this challenge, there would come one bigger, one that I was planning bit to bit, after to know as toughen the mana; this was getting fish.

For this reason and with my encouragement raised, I went one more time to the battlefield, the armored fishes' river, a name that I gave it.

And didn't only I give them a name, but also I called the river, the crystal river by its clear waters, and the mountain, the peak of swords by its hard and steep grey stones that made it.

I lacked to name the land, but I already knew the name, from my old home to here, my parents every time cursed the name of  "Barlum".

To know what it means, but I know one thing, I must to effort to be able to catch those fish.

And go that I tried, but unfortunately, the fishes escaped or slid from my ghost hands.

But happened a miracle, already, when was getting late, frustrated from so much tried, only with anger inside me, I started to try to hit the fishes.

And one of these blows, expel with anger one fish from the water, falling down fortunately to the river coast. 

I felt surprised and next to it, I went to ensure with satisfaction my miraculous food.

"Yes, yes, yes!, I did it, I did it!"

I sang of happiness while dancing in celebration, but unfortunately, invaded me fatigued.

But this last didn't stop me from getting back with the fish in the bucket.

Nor did it prevent me, from eating all after cooking it despite its horrible taste and smell; guilt, I guess, of not removing the guts.

And for this same reason, I passed the rest of the day with a stomachache.

But I didn't regret it, at least I had something solid in my stomach.

0