Florence is back home!!
541 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At night, Michael was sleeping when he dreamed of standing in a lush, green pasture, staring at the beautiful view of the open field. A cool breeze filled the atmosphere, and large puffs of white clouds decorated the crystal blue sky.

Michael's serene feeling disappeared when he heard someone shout, "MICHAEL!"

Turning around, he saw a purple blur approaching him, then stopped, revealing... Dr. Hyde.
She wore nothing but lingerie matching her long hair and wide, innocent eyes. The thin material she wore barely covered her huge tits, while the rest was almost see-through, except for her perky nipples and pubic hair.

Her cheeks were red, and her white skin was glimmering in sweat.

"Umm..." Michael was confused and asked, "Doc? Why are you naked?"

Dr. Hyde said nothing but suddenly grabbed his cock and licked her lips while grinding her crotch with his.

"Umm!", She moaned and began stroking his cock.

"Doc, w-what are you d-doing?" He moaned, gripping her hips tighter as she kept grinding with her crotch.

"I-It's... not Dr. Hyde." She panted heavily and cupped his face as he kept his eyes closed, groaning, and answered, "I'm Ishita."

"Ishita?" He nodded and made a surprised face.

"Yeah, remember the day when you first came to my clinic, and I checked on you?" Ishita kissed him on the cheek and neck.

"Hmmm," He grunted as she started taking off her top while sitting down.

"Good, well, today, you will fuck me!", She said and pulled him down to her lips.

They locked lips for a moment, tasting each other's tongue. His cock was getting harder, and it became painful to Michael to keep his pants on, so he began pushing down his pants.

Ishita ran her fingernails through his hair, wrapped her dainty, smooth arm around his sweaty neck, and drew her soft, full thighs around him.

Michael hooked his elbow on her knees and peeled his cock out, and positioned it outside her pussy.

She sucked his tongue in her mouth when she felt his balls slap the base of her ass. And... he began pumping his dick inside her wet pussy with a wet, squishing sound.

He fucked the living daylights out of her, but as soon as he was about to cum...

"HAAAH!" Michael shot up from his bed, panting and sweating profusely, and a huge boner in his boxers.

He quickly scanned the room and saw that the room was covered in darkness and thought, 'Oh, come on! I was having a perfect dream. I was at the perfect moment. I was about to come inside her. I was just starting. Why did I wake up?'

He sighed and noticed his erect cock in his boxers. Groaning, he thought, 'I can't be bothered to jerk off now.'

He turned over and closed his eyes, trying to sleep, when a thought popped up in his mind, 'You can't do that, Michael, or your cock won't work.'

He squirmed on the bed for a few seconds, sighed in frustration, and grumbled, "Fuck! Oh, come on! I got to do this?"

He removed his shorts and let his cock bounce freely, and grabbed his phone. He searched a porn website and clicked on a video he liked. Turning the volume to a minimum, he watched the girl moaning while getting her ass fucked with gusto and took his hard cock with both hands, and pumped it furiously.

* * *

Florence entered her home after a long day of lawyer work and locked the door. She turned around and walked into the living room, where she placed her car keys and briefcase on the sofa as she bent down to remove her high heels.

"Finally, I don't have to wear those things; now, I can relax!" She yawned tiredly and walked to the kitchen, where she drank a glass of water.

She glanced at her watch, and her eyes widened as she thought, 'Oh my goodness! It's ten already? It's really late. Michael and Theresa must be sleeping already, or... I hope they are.'

She walked upstairs and entered Theresa's room only to see her sleeping on the table with her research journal and other materials strewn around her.

She smiled and murmured, "What a hard-working child she is. I'm so lucky to have a sensible child like her."

Walking forward, she caressed and gently pulled her away from the study table. She shut off the lamp, closed the books, and carefully lifted her from the chair. While walking to her bed, she heard Theresa mumbling something in her sleep, which made her smile, and she slowly placed her on the bed.

While she was tucking her, she heard Theresa mumble again, but she could understand this time.

"I will do it, Mom. I'll be the best psychiatrist in the world."

Florence smiled and kissed her forehead. Caressing her cheek, she whispered, "I know you will. I believe in you."

Theresa smiled in her sleep and clung to her pillow.

"My daughter has grown into a fine woman. She's so mature, and I'm proud of her."

With a smile, she stood up from the bed and left the room while wishing her goodnight.

If you like the story and want to read ahead while listening to it's audio version, consider joining my Patreon ;)))

7