A Subtle Change
481 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Theresa, on the other hand, was thinking, 'Ughhh! I can't look at Michael without his moan from the bathroom last night replaying in my head. Even his moaning was so deep and primal. No! Shut up, Theresa! You shouldn't be like this. You should be better than this. Snap out of it. Think about Mom's breakfast. Think about your dream and work or the test... or anything. Just, don't think about his cock... his cock...his cock... and I wonder how he looks like when he jerks off.'

Suddenly, an image of Michael buck-naked, jerking off in the bathroom using his muscular arms popped up in her mind, and she quickly thought, 'Oh my God, did I just think about that?! Ewww! That's so disgusting! Gross! What is wrong with me? Why am I thinking about that?'

'...' Florence was no different.

She kept her head low and focused on the breakfast before her, but her mind was somewhere else, 'As soon as I saw Michael, memories of what happened last night came flooding into my mind. And the one thing that's stuck in my head is Michael cumming in huge amounts. T-That was the first time I've seen... t-that. It felt too real. Though I tried so hard, I can't remove it from my mind. It's that embedded in my memory, now.'

Again, the image of Michael cumming appeared in her mind, and she thought, 'Why is my subconscious showing it again and again and again? I'm not some sex-depraved bitch. I'm... above that. I swear!'

She unconsciously stared at Michael, and it got her another image of Michael cumming again, and this time, she didn't shudder but took a long breath before drinking a glass of water while thinking, 'Oh, come on! He's my son! My fucking SON! Wh-Why is my subconscious messing with me?... I bet he doesn't even know I watched him... Oh, God!... I need to get this thought out of my mind. T-That's so... disgusting. This is so fucked up.'

Michael was the one to break the awkward atmosphere by saying, "Hey, Mom?"

"Hmmm," Florence hummed, raising her head at him.

"When you were at work yesterday, Coach Anderson called me," Michael said.

"Oh!" Florence nodded and asked, "What did he say?"

"Yeah, he asked about my health and when I would be coming for training."

Florence nodded, and Michael continued, "You informed him about my emergency surgery, and he wanted to check up on me. Then, he asked if I could go to Friday's game or if he should search for a substitute. Of course, I said no, and he understood that. And I told him that the doctor forbade me from doing strenuous physical activity for a week."

Florence nodded and said, "Yes, that means no gym for a week. I forgot to inform Loretta. I'll tell her about this."

"Mom, you don't need to do that, " Michael said, "I met Loretta yesterday and explained to her about what happened."

"You don't need to worry about that," Michael added with a smile.

"Oh!" Smiling, Florence nodded, saying, "That's good, then."

Suddenly, Theresa exclaimed, causing them to look at her, "Oh my goodness! I totally forgot!"

When she saw both of them staring at her weirdly, she explained, "There's good news. Thanks to the notes he read, my professor gave me some time off for my research paper. Mom, you know, Professor Henry?"

"Hmmm, yeah! That old guy, right? Didn't he write that book, "The Mind of Man" or something like that?"

"Yeah, Mom, you know him." Theresa beamed and exclaimed, "Guess what? Mom, I did it! He approved of my research project. Do you know what that means?"

Michael raised his brow as if saying, 'What does that mean?'

Before he could even open his mouth to ask her, Theresa squealed in delight and answered her own question, "That means that I've finally done what my classmates think I can't! Haha!"

While Theresa squealed in delight, dancing, Florence smiled and lightly clapped before patting her daughter's shoulder, "Congratulations, Theresa. I'm proud of you. But remember, it's just the start. There's still a long way to go."

"Yeah, sure." Theresa giggled and nodded.

"Anyway, bro." She turned Michael with an evil grin and said, "That means I will be home by two in the afternoon. And I would help you with your studies."

Michael stared at her for a moment before dropping his chin with an expression as if saying, 'You have got to be kidding me. Not this again.'

Michael sighed in exasperation, "Please! Somebody! Anybody! Wake me up from this horrible dream. I don't want to live in this world anymore."

Theresa hit him on the shoulder with her fist and retorted, "Shut up, will ya, dork? You should thank your lucky stars that a nerd like me would take time out of her precious study time and help you with your homework."

Florence laughed and said, "Michael, you need to remember that if you want to obtain the football scholarship, you need good grades. Without a good GPA, you might never get the opportunity. It's a good thing your sister wants to help you."

"B-But-" Michael quickly shut his mouth when he saw the smile on Florence.

Florence smiled and said, "You are a brilliant student, Michael. You only need to put in some hard work, and you will be a straight-A student like you've been for the past five years. We don't want a repeat of a certain someone...hmmm? Who was it, Theresa? I'm getting too old, so I forget a lot of things. Oh, please do remind me. I can't seem to remember who failed last year in Physics."

"It was Michael, Mom. I remember you scolding him for ignoring the subject while having dinner." Theresa replied.

Michael twitched and pursed his lips, causing Theresa to grin, and said, "Oh! Now, I remember. How could I forget? That was a great punishment."

Theresa giggled, poking Michael's cheek, "You should remember the last picture Mom posted in the group chat. Your expression was hilarious."

"Okay, I was wrong for not focusing on Physics. And I learned my lesson because of that..." Michael said and sighed loudly in exasperation.

Florence gave him some pancakes and said, "Your senior year is no different. You can go anywhere and do anything you want, but you also need to take some time, at least three hours a day, and invest it in studying."

Michael nodded, stuffed his mouth full of pancakes, and replied, "Thnsk frhckpsh Momma, ansd I'll shstudy evry dzg."

"What was that, hun? I can't quite understand you." Florence smiled at him, and Theresa waved her hand, "Ignore him, Mom. He's saying, 'Thanks for the food, and I will study every day.'"

Florence shook her head and said, "Swallow before you talk, silly."

* BZZ *

* BZZ *

Suddenly, her phone rang, indicating she had gotten a message. She put her fork and knife down and grabbed her phone. While sipping on her coffee, she read the message on her phone.

"What is it, Mom?" Theresa asked.

Michael stopped eating when Theresa asked their mother that question, and suddenly, Florence sighed and muttered, "Damn it! Why does something come up to screw it all over every time something goes right?"

Theresa blinked as if a fly was caught in her eyes while Michael glanced at her and asked, "What happened, Mom?"

"It's lawyer stuff," Florence replied, stood up from her chair and said, "I gotta leave now. See you later. Take care! You guys eat your food and do not waste them."

She narrowed her eyes at Michael and said, "Especially you, young man."

Michael sighed and said, "Okay."

Florence went upstairs to her room to change her clothes, and in a minute, she returned downstairs and kissed both of them on the cheek,

"Take care, kids!"

"You too, Mom. Have a safe trip. I'm also leaving now." Theresa replied.

"Bye, honey! Bye, Mikey." She then rubbed Michael's hair affectionately and walked out of the house.

She got into the driver's seat of her car, started the engine, and drove away.

Theresa quickly cleaned the dining table and did the dishes before saying to Michael, "I'm also leaving now. Bye, Mike. I'll see you by 2:00 this afternoon. Make sure you remember that."

"Why?" Michael looked at her with a raised brow.

"Because your studying starts right after 2:00. So, behave until then and don't do anything stupid.", Theresa said and walked upstairs to her room.

A few minutes later, She kissed him on the cheek and went out of the house.

If you like the story and want to read ahead while listening to it's audio version, consider joining my Patreon ;)))

6