Valentina – The racist bitch is here!!
545 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sofia's expression hardened after she heard a loud banging on the front door with someone yelling from the other side, 'It better not be that bitch!!'

"Mom..." Sofia sighed, "I knew this was too good to be true."

She bent forward, her sweaty forehead on his chest, cursing through clenched teeth, "Why did this fucking slut mom have to show her annoying face now?!"

"Maybe if she didn't fuck with my whole childhood, maybe, just maybe I would've liked the bitch more."

The front door banged again, "Cabrona!!!! ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR!!!"

"You know," Sofia said with an annoyed expression, "Maybe if she waited 5 minutes earlier, she'd have seen you fucking me, and she'd have a brain aneurysm! Ha!"

"Chinga tu madre blanca! OPEN THE DOOR!!!"

Michael sighed and pushed Sofia off of his hard cock.

"What the hell? Why did you push me away?" Sofia angrily exclaimed.

"That's because it's your mom outside the house telling us to open the door." Michael looked at her seriously and said.

He had a look of concern and uncertainty on his face as he glanced at the door. Michael didn't want Valentina catching him having sex with her daughter, Sofia. He remembered what she told him, "You come near my precious daughter again, and I will blow a hole into you like a keg, gringo!"

Sofia was already naked. If Michael got up and opened the door in that condition, Valentina would surely kill him with a smile.

* BANG *

* BANG *

* BANG *

But for the moment, he didn't have much choice because the harsh knock on the wooden door pierced his eardrums. He knew the racist bitch won't stop banging on the door until someone came.

"Uuuggghh!" Sofia gritted her teeth and jumped up from her position in anger.

With a blazing fire in her eyes, she was ready to speak the most venomous words, but just before she did so, Michael shouted at her, "Get dressed!"

Sofia swallowed whatever curses she had in mind and begrudgingly stomped to pick her clothes from the floor.

"Where did you leave your jacket? It's my luck that the door has a fucking hole and no key."

"I left it on the floor.", Sofia yelled back.

"Ah, I don't know where my boxer is."

"Just wear your pajamas. Boxers are of no use now." Sofia grumbled and spat angrily.

Once they wore the minimum necessary, Michael turned around and straightened Sofia's clothes.

Then, after that, Michael walked towards the main door, towards the trouble. Not before ordering Sofia, "Sneak out of the house through the back door and then run back home."

"Eh? But I-"

Michael immediately shut her up, "A woman is waiting in front of our door, trying to kill any white person she sees. We don't have the time to chat. Do whatever I say. Now, go!"

Sofia nodded in understanding. When Michael got angry, it was usually for the benefit of others, so she had no choice but to accept his reasoning.

Right after Sofia left the main living area, Michael rushed towards the door, wearing nothing but his pajamas, and removed the security chain.

Michael spoke loudly through the wooden door, "Who is it?"

"It's me, Valentina," A gravelly voice came through the door, "Sofia, open the door, now!!"

Michael hesitated a bit and mustered enough courage to hold and open the doorknob.

Even though he opened the door wide, the person outside couldn't enter through the door without getting closer and invading his personal space.

After opening the door, Michael raised his head and locked his eyes with the pair of furious, dark, brown eyes from outside.

She was five-foot-five tall, slender, caramel-skinned, with long, black hair in tight braids that reached her hips.

Her pretty face housed large, almond-shaped, light-brown eyes with wavy eyebrows, oval lips, and a small nose. Her clothes screamed 'rich and sassy bitch'. She wore a casual tank top, denim pants, and black boots. On top of that, there was a tan trench coat worn. He noticed a Glock in her hand, covered by her coat.

This was Valentina fucking Perez, and the first words out of her mouth were, "Where the fuck is Sofia, maldito blanco de mierda?"

Michael knew she hated him from the moment their eyes met. The hatred from that moment fueled his rage and spite, enough to burst a gasket or two.

"Get in, please." Michael politely responded to Valentina and acted humble.

With Michael standing before her and blocking the path, she looked like she wanted to wipe away his existence with her foot. However, one of his neighbors was leaving her house, so she controlled her actions and stepped inside.

Michael shut the door before she could react and closed all the blinds. Afterward, he turned around to see her expression, but to his surprise, there wasn't any hint of her anger from before.

Instead, her whole being seemed calm and serene. However, he got goosebumps on the back of his neck. Like she was about to devour him at any second.

What would've shocked anyone was Michael had confidence! Lots of it, which prevented him from backing down to anyone, including his former bully, Alex Johnson.

So, what were the circumstances that compelled Michael to act less dominant and display low manpower?

"Why did it take you so long to open the door, bitch-" She pointed her gun straight at his head.

He instinctively raised his hands and took a deep breath.

"The security chain was keeping the door intact."

Valentina took a few steps forward to confront Michael. However, when she did that, her eyes caught a glimpse of the bulge inside his pajamas, and her entire demeanor completely changed.

If you like the story and want to read ahead while listening to it's audio version, consider joining my Patreon ;)))

7