Theresa’s Teaching Time
829 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Whatever! Order then!" Theresa didn't delve deeper into the reason.

"Why?" Michael asked, looking at her, "You didn't have lunch?"

Theresa searched for the TV remote and replied, "Uni had some nasty burgers. The smell... Ughh!"

"Finally!" She found the TV remote and switched it on as Michael ordered the burger and fries while leaning back on the sofa.

At that moment, Theresa started switching channels.

After searching for a few seconds, she stopped and settled on the news. Though she was the one who'd picked the channel, Michael still heard what the reporter was saying, even with the volume being low. It caused him to halt his texting and listen to it more intently.

"There's a police report that the drug lord of a local Mexican gang was found brutally murdered in his apartment earlier this afternoon with a message written in his blood. According to the police, his lower jaw was mutilated. Also, the killers wrote 'QH 8YM' on the walls. Maybe a secret communication of a new threat." The news reporter's voice scared the hell out of Michael.

Theresa was disgusted and changed to another news channel reporting on the Damian Marrow case. The reporters and some other experts were discussing the case when Theresa switched the channel to another and, thankfully, to a cartoon program.

It looked like Theresa wanted something cheerful on TV. She relaxed back on the couch with Michael, and both watched the cartoon show on the channel.

Ten minutes later, they heard the sound of their doorbell.

"Oh! The food is here!" Michael said, got up from the couch, and walked to the main door.

He found someone in the standard delivery uniform holding a paper food bag and opening it. He could smell the beautiful aroma of the warm meat emanating from inside.

He paid for the food and returned it to the living room, where Theresa was still watching the cartoons. Then, with the smell of the delicious freshly cooked food wafting into their noses, Michael grabbed a drink from the fridge and two plates from the kitchen. He sat down next to Theresa on the couch, gave his sister one of the plates, and grabbed a few tissues in case there was some grease on the burger or any spicy salt that dripped out.

He passed some napkins over to Theresa, placed the food bag on the table before them, and opened it up. The food in the bag mainly appeared safe; there were no leaks, so removing it was no big deal.

Then, he handed one large fry and the bigger cheeseburger to his sister and the smaller fry and cheeseburger to himself.

"Who's the bigger glutton of us, Tess?" Michael joked.

"Hehe! Sure! Sure!" Theresa playfully slapped his right shoulder, and both of them laughed.

"Time to eat!"

After filling their stomachs with delicious, freshly cooked fast food, they exited the living room couch and walked into their kitchen. They deposited the crumpled-up food waste bags in the trash can and placed the plates in the sink.

Theresa turned to Michael, who was drinking water, and said while grinning, "You have relaxed since morning, Mike. Now, come on! It's time to study!"

"Ah, Tess, do I really have to?" Michael whined.

"Yes, you do! Now, let's go upstairs!" Theresa ordered and walked upstairs to her room, not before saying, "And don't forget to bring your biology textbook!"

"Sigh!" Michael sighed and followed her upstairs. He stepped inside his room and grabbed his bag from under his bed, rummaging through it before pulling the thick-bound book out.

He took it and a few other things before leaving his room to his sister's. Michael stood before his sister's door, ensuring he didn't accidentally walk in on her doing something. He knocked three times, and soon enough, Theresa answered him with, "Come in."

Upon hearing that, he immediately twisted the knob to the door and walked in. 

The room walls were painted blueish-green, and she had a dark blue, queen-sized bed with a large bookshelf nearby. She had a dresser and a small TV mounted to the wall, her Uni supplies sitting on a large, white desk by the window.

There was another table right beside her bed with a rather impressive-looking lamp. Her carpet was velvety, dark blue, and there was plenty of open space.

Theresa was sitting on a chair at the table with a grey hoodie on. She turned her head to look at Michael and said, "Come, Mike! Sit here, and let's begin!"

Michael sat on the chair beside her and placed the biology textbook on the table. He then glanced at her and realized what she was wearing.

She wore some pink, tight shorts and a low-cut, white tank top underneath the open hoodie, making half her 32F cup breasts visible to him.

Michael felt his cock hardening slowly. He quickly averted his gaze from her breasts to his textbook while thinking, 'Damn you, drug! No! Not now! This is the least appropriate time to have a boner! And definitely not when my sister is sitting right here!'

If you want to read 20+ chapters ahead with audio version, go to my Patreon :)))

4