002 First Adventure
109 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Afternoon, in Raijin's house.

 

"Hey Genzo, I'm just going out to hunt some monsters. So could you wait here until I come back?" Raijin asks.

 

"Can I follow your hunt? Just in case you might be in danger." Genzo requested Raijin.

 

"I'm sorry, but no, it will affect my growth if I keep relying on you. I'm just going out to train my body even stronger by fighting, so you don't have to interfere and just relax here by doing nothing." Raijin replied.

"Aw men, ok then." Genzo disappointedly said.

 

As time passes by, there wasn't anything bad during Raijin's hunt, and Genzo is so bored just by doing nothing inside the house.

"Ugh, it's so boring! I wanna go for adventures! Welp, I guess I'm just going to read some books." Genzo said.

He is so bored that he decided to read some books for knowledge.

"Ain't no way, out of all these books, I already read all of it! What now?! These books are useless now." Genzo said.

 

Few hours later...

"Hey, I have returned!" Raijin announces.

And Raijin saw Genzo, just laying on the floor, nothing to do.

"Oh hey Raijin, good to see you..." Genzo boringly said.

Raijin got awkward by his situation because he requested him to not go outside, so he came up with an idea.

"Genzo, how about you go with me to the city?" Raijin asks.

Genzo immediately stood up and said,

"Really?!"

"Yeah, so let's go right now." Raijin said.

"Yahoo!" Genzo celebrates.

 

So they left the house, while both of them are walking on the road.

"So, what are we going to do in the city?" Genzo asks.

"We're just going to claim quest rewards from the Guild" Raijin replied.

"But we are already rich; why do we need quest rewards?" Genzo asks with curiosity.

"Because it's a waste to throw all of these crystals; is that wrong?" Raijin replies.

"Oh, you should've told me sooner". Genzo said.

 

They have arrived in the city and entered the guild again. Raijin went to the receptionist.

"Excuse me, can I claim my quest rewards? And I want to sell these crystal cores." Raijin requests to the Receptionist.

"Ok, here's your reward and the exchange for your crystal cores." Annah said.

"Thanks" Raijin thanked.

While Raijin is claiming his rewards, all of the Hunter's attention was all in them as usual after what Genzo did and murmured to each other.

"Ito ay masyadong awkward para sa akin... Hindi ko gusto ang pagiging sentro ng atensyon..." Raijin's thoughts with a nervous expression.

(This is too awkward for me... I don't like being on the center of the attention...)

They immediately going head back home. But when they stepped outside.

"What's with the rush?" Genzo asks.

"Genzo, hindi ako mahilig magsalita ng English, pero mas kinabahan ako kaysa dati dahil sa reputasyon mo." Raijin said.

(Genzo, I don't like speaking in English, but I got more nervous than before because of your reputation.)

"Bakit problema yun? Pansin lang yan ng mga tao at wala nang iba pa." Genzo said without knowing.

(Why is that a problem? It's just people's attention and there's nothing more of it.)

"Alam mo, may mga taong ayaw ng atensyon at may mga taong gusto ito. At hindi ako sanay sa ganitong bagay." Raijin said.

(You know, there's people who doesn't want attention and there's some people who wants it. And I'm not used to this kind of thing.)

"Let's just — change identities or some sort." Genzo said.

"May pa iba-ibang pagkakakilanlan kapang nalalaman, di bale na, di nalang nakin sila papansinin." Raijin said.

(You have different identities that you know, never mind, I'll just ignore them.)

So they both walked and almost exiting the city.

"What should we do next?" Raijin asks.

But it was quiet.

"Why are you so quiet? Are you mad or something?" Raijin asks.

"Genzo, hey–" Raijin looked behind him but Genzo suddenly disappeared.

"What the– Saan siya pumunta? Raijin confusingly asks.

(Where did he go?)

Meanwhile, Genzo wasn't able to see anything, just a dark sight and someone suddenly took off his face cover, Genzo finds himself in a strange place with a strange symbol with blood on the floor.

"What the hell is this? Where am I? Why it's so dark? Oh and what's with the candles being so red?" Genzo wondered.

He is seeing the cultists worshipping someone, he looked up above him and saw himself being offered as a sacrifice for the monster.

"What the– is that a monster head? Are they seriously worshipping a monster in front of me?" Genzo said with a disgusted expression.

The cult leader appeared behind the cultists, and he is holding a knife and he'll about to stab him.

"Why is he holding a knife?" Genzo wonders in his thoughts.

Genzo suddenly broke the magic chains way too easily and the knife wasn't able to stab Genzo and it broke instead.

"Alright, I'm done with this disgusting place. Now tell me, who are you all?" Genzo asks, but none of them answered.

 

Seeing how the cultists are shocked by how calm he is and how effortlessly he breaks the high-grade chains that no high-ranking hunter or S-Rank boss can break.

 

"Can they even talk? Why are none of them answering?" Genzo wonders in his thoughts.

 

The cultists suddenly attacked him, and Genzo had no idea what was happening and it's still not enough to stab through him.

 

"Ok, I had enough with this." Genzo said.

 

He swung his hand so fast in the air and blew up the whole secret base with immense wind force and shockwaves, but the cultists were still alive and injured; none of them died.

"I don't know what you all are trying to do, but I'm outta here." Genzo said.

Genzo left the scene. He got out of that creepy place and luckily met Raijin.

 

Raijin immediately approached Genzo.

"Where have you been?! I have been searching all over the city for you, but you are nowhere to be seen!" Raijin asks.

 

"I just found myself in a weird place, but I'm out now." Genzo replied.

 

"Alright, let's go home. Tonight's dinner is adobo, and it will be so delicious." Raijin said with a relief.

"Salamat sa Diyos, wala siyang dala o ginawang kalituhan." Raijin's thoughts.

(Thank God, there wasn't any chaos caused by him.)

 

Meanwhile, the cult leader appeared in the rubble and saw how his base was destroyed by Genzo.

"Putang ina! Papatayin ko talaga ang lalaking iyon kahit anong mangyari!" The cult leader furiously said.

(God fucking damn it! I will definitely kill that guy no matter what!)

"Bumangon ka na mga gago! Maghahanda tayo ng pag-atake sa lalaking iyon at dadakpin natin siya para sa ating paghihiganti!" The cult leader announces.

(Rise up you little shits! We're about to prepare an attack against that guy and capture him for our revenge!)

"Kahit gaano pa siya kaespesyal, may bentahe pa rin kami sa mga kasamahan! Hahahahah!" The cult leader's thoughts and laughing maniacally.

(No matter how special he is, we still have the advantage for our numbers! Hahahahah!)

 

So they prepared something after.

 

The next day has passed.

Genzo just goes outside to breathe air after waking up.

"Man, Adobo sure is delicious yesterday! I hope he cooks it again later." Genzo said.

But while Genzo is relaxing outside, the cultists hid under the tree and they're inside the bushes.

"Ano ang gagamitin natin sa pag-atake?" Assasin 2 said.

(What are we going to use for attack?)

"Hindi mahalaga kung alin ang dapat nating gamitin, ang unahin natin ay ang patumbahin siya at hulihin siyang buhay!" Assasin 1 said.

(It doesn't matter which one should we use, our priority is to knock him out and capture him alive!)

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go while he's wide open!" Assasin 3 said.

They attacked in groups with a smooth and accurate teamwork, but all the weapons got destroyed after hitting directly at him, and he's still unscratched after all that, not even a slightest wound.

"Gago, anong nangyari?!" Assasin 2 said.

(What the fuck was that?!)

 

"Did something hit me or something?" Confused Genzo asks,

"Sino ba 'yang lalaking 'yan?! Akala ko madali lang ang misyon na 'to!" Assassin 1 said.

(Who the hell is that guy?! I thought this is an easy mission!)

"Of course it isn't, did you just forgot how much the reward is?" Assassin 3 said.

"Putangina ito! Tatakbo tayo palayo sa delubyo na 'to!" Assassin 2 said.

(Fuck this! We're running away from this disaster!)

 

They all hid under the trees and ran, but some of them disappeared one by one until Genzo caught the last one without them knowing how they got caught.

 

Raijin goes outside the house and sees Genzo capture strange people.

"Genzo, who are these people?" Raijin asks.

"No idea, they just attacked me while chilling. Of course, I wouldn't just stand there and do nothing when they just did that." Genzo said.

"I wonder what made them attack you... Did you do something that made these guys attack you?" Raijin asks.

"I don't know, but the last time I made a mess was when I got kidnapped." Genzo replied.

 

The assassins woke up and saw Raijin.

"Where– Where am I?!" Assassin 3's thoughts.

Raijin noticed someone woke up.

"Oh, tila may nagising na." Raijin said.

(Oh, looks like someone woke up.)

"At isa na naman itong dayuhan. Hay, ano ba, kailangan kong naman magsalita ng Ingles ulit." Raijin's thoughts with a disappointed expression.

"Welcome to our basement, nothing different really. But I'll ask you some questions foreigner. Who are you and why did you attack Genzo? I'll cut one of your fingers if you lie to me." Raijin asks.

Assassin 3 got scared and very frightened by his little threat.

"WE WERE JUST ORDERED BY THE CULT LEADER AND CAPTURE THAT GUY ALIVE! WE HAVE NO INTENSIONS OTHER THAN TAKING THE REWARD MONEY!!" Assassin 3 said while panicking.

"Calm down, I know you were just ordered to. But, give me the things you know about the Demon Cult Leader's plans." Raijin asks.

Assasin 2 woke up.

"Hindi ko na kayang tiisin ito, sasabihin ko sa'yo ang totoo. Ang lider ng kulto ay nag plaplano isakripisyo ang buhay ng kasama mo, at kapag magtagumpay ang rituwal, ang "Diyos ng mga Demonyo" o anuman ang kanilang tinatawag na "Diyos ng mga Demonyo" ay magpapakita sa mundo. Hindi ako sigurado kung totoo o gawa-gawa lang ang tinatawag nilang "Diyos ng mga Demonyo." Kaya iyon na lang ang alam namin sa kanila, ang kaisipan ng lider ng kulto ay napakalalim na ang karamihan ng impormasyon na aming natanggap ay hindi gaanong tumpak." Assassin 2 replied.

(I can't take this anymore, I'll tell you the truth. The cult leader is going to sacrifice that guy alive and if the sacrificial summoning succeed, the Demon God or whatever appears in this world. I'm not certainly sure if this so called "Demon God" is real or not. So yeah, that's all we know from them, the cult leader's mind is so deep that most of the information we got is not mostly accurate.)

"Wow, hindi ko inaasahan na mayroon kang karamihan sa impormasyon para sa isang simpleng bayarang assassin..." Raijin said.

(Wow, I didn't expect you have most of the information for a mere hired assassin...)

"Matagal ko nang binabantayan sila, hindi napapansin ng lider ng kulto na nakuha ko ang lahat ng kanilang impormasyon. Ngayon, pwede na ba kami'ng umalis?" Assassin 2 said.

(I've been spying on them for a while now, the cult leader hasn't noticed that I acquired all of their informations. Now, can we leave please?)

"You what?" Assassin 3 asks in shock.

 

"Alam ko ang ilan dito, pero hindi ko maisip na ang mga sumusunod sa demonyo ay naka-target si Genzo. Dahil sa pagbibigay mo ng tumpak na impormasyon, pabayaan ko na kayong lahat na makatakas ng walang pinsala. Mas mabuti nang tumakbo kayo ng mabilis, baka mapaghiwalay ang ulo ng isa kung hindi." Raijin said.

(I knew some of it but, I can't believe the demon worshippers are targeting Genzo. Oh, for giving us an accurate information, I let you all go now unharmed, better run fast or else someone's head might get separated.)

The moment Raijin untied them, they immediately disappeared out of fear.

"Woah, ang bilis nilang tumakbo, hindi ko nga namalayan na sila'y umalis na." Raijin's thoughts.

(Woah they just ran so fast that I didn't even notice them.)

While the 3 Assassins we're running.

"Ipinapaubaya ko na ang trabahong ito sa pagpatay! Mahalaga pa ang buhay ko at hindi ko ito sasayangin!" Assassin 1 said.

(I am retiring this assassination job! My life is still precious and I'm not wasting it!)

"Yeah! I am never coming back from that hell again, I am returning to my hometown!" Assassin 3 said.

"Dahil sa akin, buhay pa tayo ngayon!" Assassin 2 said.

(Thanks to me, we're still alive today!)

And they successfully escaped the island.

Back to Raijin and Genzo.

 

"Hey Raijin, what is a demon god and why are they worshipping it?" Genzo asks.

"Oh, right. I forgot you didn't know." Raijin said.

 

Raijin explained it to Genzo about them.

 

"Demon worshipers are humanity's traitors, wishing for world destruction the moment the Demon God "Satan" been summoned to the world. But summoning a Demon God is not what humans can achieve, so instead, they searched for a worthy sacrifice that is good-looking and very powerful and possesses the same stats as S-Rank hunters, and if the overwhelming blood is filled, the door will open that leads to the Underworld. Their leader is as strong as S-Rank, so the Hunter Guilds had trouble dealing with them because of how strong they are and how hard it is to get them tracked down. And none of the cult members know about the cult leader's true identity, so it was simply a blind cult."

 

"Well, that's kind of complicated, but that's kind of bad to let those guys go roam freely." Genzo said even though he understands nothing.

 

"Just as you said, it's a bad idea to let them roam freely, but I already said that it's going to be difficult to track them down considering they're good at hiding." Raijin said.

 

But Genzo is thinking of something.

"Raijin, I think I remember something, now I have a plan on capturing them." Genzo said to Raijin.

"Oh, that's rare coming from you. So, what's the plan?" Raijin asks.

 

In the Demon Worshippers base.

"Putang ina! Mga walang silbe! Dadakpin lang ang isang tao, hindi niyo pa ma gawa ha?!" The cult leader furiously said.

(You useless shits! You're just capturing one person, and you all can't do it?!)

"Pero boss, ang lakas niya po, kahit ang mga A-Rank Assassins natin na makapatay ng S-Rank Hunter, nabigo parin sila." Demon God follower said.

(But boss, he's too strong, even our A-Rank Assassins who can potentially kill an S-Rank Hunter, they still failed.)

"Mga gago! Pwede naman kayo mag self-destruct, pero anong ginawa niyo? Tumakbo kayo sa kaniya!" Cult leader said.

(Motherfuckers! You can self-destruct, but what did you do? Run away from him instead!)

"Pero gusto namin mabuhay–" Demon God follower said.

(But we just wanted to live–)

The cult leader holed through the follower's chest, obliterating his heart out and died, the other followers is frightened.

"Ang bobo niyo! Ako nalang dadakip sa kaniya!" Cult leader said.

(You idiots, I'm going to do this by myself!)

The moment he opened the door, Genzo was already standing there and greeting him with a warm "Hello."

The cult leader is in shock and tried to attack him but Genzo punched his face so quick that he flew to the wall and almost fell unconscious with a severe injury.

"Paano mo nalaman saan kami nakatago?!" Cult leader shockingly asks.

(How did you know where we were hidden?!)

"Did I hit your head so hard that you forgot how I found this place? I literally remember where was the place when I got kidnapped by you." Genzo replied.

"Di ko naman maiintindihan anong pinagsasabi mo!" Cult leader said.

(I can't even understand what you are saying!)

"Ugh, ang sabi ko, sa sobrang lakas ba ng tama ko sa ulo mo, nakalimutan mo kung paano ko natagpuan ang lugar na ito? Matiyak kong naaalala ko kung saan ako dinala noong ako'y inagaw mo." Genzo repeatedly said in Tagalog.

(Ugh, I said, Did I hit your head so hard that you forgot how I found this place? I literally remember where was the place when I got kidnapped by you.)

"Talaga nga? E, mayroon akong inihanda kung sakaling bigla kang dumating." Cult leader said.

(Oh you did huh? Well, I prepared something in case you might unexpectedly arrive.)

 

He stood and pulled out a mysterious orb.

"Patay ka ngayon!" Cult leader shouted.

He then absorbed the orb and his power skyrocketed, he successfully gained the power of a ranked demon from Hell.

"Wow, that's interesting." Genzo impressively said.

"Hahahaha! Oras na para mamatay ka!" Cult leader said.

(Hahahaha! Time to die!)

He attacked Genzo with all his power and concentrated all of his energy to his fist and was about to punched Genzo.

"That's a pretty flashy move." Genzo said.

But when punched successfully landed.

"Ano ito? Parang tinamaan ko ng malapit ang malalaking pader o ano man..." Cult leader curiously asked.

(What is this? I feel like I punched a thick wall or something...)

The smoked cleared and he saw Genzo standing there, wasn't moved by a single inch.

"What was that?" Genzo asks.

"Anong kalokohan?! Hindi siya nasugatan kahit na tinamaan siya ng kapangyarihan ng tunay na demonyo?! Ano nga ba siya???" Cult Leader's thoughts while panicking with a lot of sweat dropping.

(What the fuck?! He is unscratched even after getting hit by the power of a true demon?! Just what is he???)

Genzo slowly moved his arm and punched the cult leader in bearable level for humans and he's knocked away to the sky because of its force.

"Aughaa! Anong klaseng kapangyarihan ito?!" Cult leader wonders in his thoughts.

(What is this power?!)

"Oh, even at that level of fist, he still flew away to the sky. I'm just going to land him to the surface so he doesn't get into the space if possible." Genzo said.

Genzo jumped at the speed of light and went on top of the cult leader, he then slowly punched him as last time and the cult leader crashed down the ground causing the area to be blown away and a lot of people were injured near the area like an explosion.

"Oh no, I shouldn't have done that!" Genzo worriedly said.

"Augh, cough cough... Si–sino ka ba sa hinihinalang demonyong to?!" Cult leader asks while on the brink of dying.

(Just what the hell are you?!)

"Just the guy who you messed with." Genzo replied.

The cult leader is still a little conscious until he breathe his last breath and passed out. 

"I thought he would be strong to the point I get the feeling." Genzo said.

While Genzo is flying in the sky, levitating,

"Oh, I forgot about the people that was involved in this matter." Genzo said.

Genzo restored the area, heals all the residents, and quickly leaves. 

"My job here is done, though I felt bad for the people who got involved. Oh, I'm just going to give each of them a revival pill." Genzo said.

Thus, Genzo gave all the involved residents a revival pill for those who died in this incident.

"Sir! May ulat tungkol sa pangyayaring nangyari sa Central Park!" Ellie said.

(Sir! There is a report going on about the Central Park incident!)

"Ano?! Mag-imbestiga ka ng kung ano ang nangyari doon! Siguruhing ligtas ang lahat ng tao!" Reggie ordered.

(What?! Go and investigate what happened there! And make sure all the people are safe!)

A/N: New character, Reggie Maddison, he is one of the Great Guild Leaders of the Hunter Guilds.

"Yes sir!"

The Guild then investigated the Central Park about what happened and they found the Cult Leader's unconscious body.

Back when Raijin asks what his plan is:

"Oh, it's very simple, I just go to the place where I got dragged into a dark place. They're probably still staying in there." Genzo replied.

"And what am I gonna do?" Raijin asks.

"Absolutely nothing, you know me, I'm way too powerful for this world to handle." Genzo proudly said.

"Ah.. haha... I forgot." Raijin disappointingly said.

Back to the present where Genzo is flying to the sky.

 

"I almost messed that up, but it's a good thing I can restore things easily with a single snap." Genzo said.

 

Genzo arrived back home, and Raijin rushed into Genzo and asked.

"What the hell did you do?" Raijin asks.

"Why are you sweating so much? All I did was defeating the Cult Leader who is a threat to the world." Genzo replied.

"Then explain what happened to this newspaper!" Raijin said while showing him a newspaper.

The Guild reported that a destructive fight happened in Central Park, the incident took the surrounding area to be destroyed, but the casualties is so miraculously low that no one died in this incident. The investigation also found the unconscious body of the Leader of the Demon Worshippers who were a threat for 40 years.

"You just destroyed the whole Central Park!" Raijin said.

"But I healed all the injured civilians and revived some of them..." Genzo replied.

"You did what?" Raijin confusingly ask.

"I revived some of the civilians who died." Genzo repeatedly said.

"Wait, let me process this situation. You're telling me, you can also revive dead people?" Raijin asks.

"Uhh, what's so special about that?" Genzo asks.

"YOU'RE NOT A HUMAN AT THIS POINT, THE REVIVAL SKILL IS CONSIDERED BEING A GOD!" Raijin loudly said.

"Wait, it is? I thought it was only a rare case?" Genzo asks.

"NO HEALERS COULD DO SUCH A THING! NOT EVEN THE S-RANK HEALERS!" Raijin loudly said.

"Why am I even surprised anymore?"

"So, did you 'accidentally' killed the cult leader?" Raijin asks.

"Uhh I don't certainly know, all I did was knocking him out, he must've died of blood loss or could be in a secret prison. I immediately left the moment the Hunter Guilds investigators arrives." Genzo replied.

"Этот ублюдок, не важно..." Raijin said.

(This fucker, never mind...)

"Uhh, what did you say?" Genzo asks.

"It's Russian, it's to keep you from language barrier." Raijin replied.

"Anyways, you want something for dinner?" Raijin asks.

"Wait, dinner? But we haven't even eaten lunch yet?" Genzo asks.

"It's 6:18pm you fool, you just fought for many hours. I have eaten already while I expected you to arrive early." Raijin replied.

"But it was definitely bright back there— oh, it's dark..." Genzo said when he looked outside.

"Adobo, please."

They finished eating dinner and now they're sleeping. But Raijin is still wondering in his bed.

"Sa kabila ng mga taon, hindi ko pa rin alam kung ano nga ba si Genzo at anong mga lihim ang tinatago niya sa akin. Noong unang pagkakataon nating magtagpo, pinatay niya ang maraming A-Class na mga lobo pati na ang pinakaboss nito nang hindi napapagod, tiyak, kahit hindi ko nakita ng personal, kitang-kita ko sa kanya, walang sugat at walang bahid ng pagod. Pati na ang pagtagumpay niya laban sa isang S-Rank na Kultista na kahit mga lider ng Guild, hindi kayang talunin. Ngunit darating ang araw na malalaman ko ang lahat tungkol sa kanya at kung ano nga ba siya kung itatanong ko sa kanya. Siguro mamaya, kailangan ko muna mag-focus sa aking landas ngayon." Raijin wonders in his thoughts. 

(After all these years, I still don't know what Genzo really is and what secrets is he hiding from me. When we first met, he killed that many A-Class wolves including the boss itself without breaking a sweat, sure I didn't see it personally but I saw it through him, no injuries and no sign of exhaustion. Even defeated an S-Rank Cultist who even the Guild Leaders, can't defeat. But I will come to know someday, about him and what he truly is if I asked him. Maybe later, I'll have to focus on my path for now.)

And he slept.

Seven years ago, the world was in flames as the apocalypse happened. The world faced an unknown monster from hell.

And while the apocalypse happened, Raijin's mom, dad, and sister are running to the evacuation center. But the building in front of them collapsed and caused a huge smoke.

"Mom! Dad! Alle! Saan na kayo?!" Raijin shouted.

(Where are you?!)

And Raijin found his mom but something isn't right.

"Mom! Kailangan nating magmadali!" Raijin said.

(We have to hurry!)

"Raijin! Tumakbo ka! Kailangan mong makatakas!" Raijin's mom said.

(Run away! You have to escape!)

A huge shadow appeared behind them, growling, a sign of thirst of massacre.

"Hehehe... Looks like some ants tried to run!" Unknown monster said.

Raijin is terrified and shivering.

"Raijin, takbo!" Raijin's mom said.

"Shut it." Unknown monster said.

The monster crushed his mother and he screamed and run, but the monster is chasing him, he is terrified until he woke up.

*Gasp*

"Isang panaginip...?"

(A dream...?)

Raijin woke up sweating a lot.

"Augh, ang sakit ng ulo ko..." 

(My head hurts...)

He goes to the well and washed his face.

As usual, he looked at Genzo's room and he slept heavily and comfortably.

"Katulad ng dati, malalim pa rin ang tulog niya sa oras na ganito..." Raijin's thoughts.

(As usual, he's still a heavy sleeper at a time like this...)

So he went to the kitchen and cooked for lunch.

 

1 week later...

 

After that incident happened 7 days ago, they are just doing a regular routine over a week, although in the Hunter Guild, Raijin is browsing the quest logs while the Hunters behind him were murmuring to each other.

"Ang mga taong ito ulit, nag-uusap sa likod ko. Gaano kahaba ang nakalipas mula nang makuha ko ang ganitong karaming kasikatan... Hindi ko pa rin sila papansinin." Raijin's thoughts. 

(These guys again, murmuring behind my back. How many days has it been ever since I gained this much fame... I'm still going to ignore them.)

And Raijin see a B-Class dungeon quest, so he approached the Receptionist.

"Receptionist, I will take this quest." Raijin requests.

"Ok, wait for a moment for confirmation." Isabelle said.

"The quest has been confirmed, you can legally enter the dungeon now." Isabelle said.

"Thanks" Raijin thanked and went back home.

When he arrived home, he saw Genzo, just staring at the fish in the river beside their house.

 

"Genzo, can you join me in my first Dungeon Raid?" Raijin requests.

 

"Sure, I guess, since I have nothing to do anyway." Genzo replied.

"That's some unusual answer, what happened?" Raijin asks.

"Nothing really, it's just that I'm getting pretty bored..." Genzo replied.

"Well, worry not. The Dungeon will be very different compared to the monsters outside!" Raijin said.

 

Then both of them arrived at the dungeon, and Raijin is the only one attacking the monsters so he can gain more battle experience, and Genzo just watches over him.

"He invited me to a dungeon just to watch over him. Well, that's very inconvenient. But it will be a waste if I fight them off, it will be finished in one move and it will make Raijin less stronger than before. But, I'm just watching over him if something might've happen." Genzo's thoughts with disappointed expression.

There were a lot of monsters spawning at that time, Raijin killed them but he is exhausted from the fight and resting for a bit and fights again. But something unexpected happened while hunting.

"Genzo, look, this room is kind of a little strange..." Raijin said.

"Yeah, it does look a little suspicious. Might be the boss room or something." Genzo said.

"We can find that out by entering this strange room." Raijin said.

 

A mysterious red teleportation circle activated beneath them. 

"What is this?" Raijin asks.

"Wait, is that a red teleportation circle? Oh no, ito ay isa sa mga ipinagbabawal na mahika! Ito ay naglilipat ng isa sa ibang lugar habang ang isa naman ay napupunta sa eksaktong lugar. Isa itong simpleng teleportasyon para sa isang tao!" Raijin's thoughts.

(Wait, a red teleportation circle? Oh no, this is one of the forbidden magic spells! It teleports the other person to another place while the other one teleports at the exact place. It's simply a one person teleportation!)

"Well, that's some strange magic circle. Might be dangerous, I'll just cancel it with my power." Genzo said.

"GENZO, WATCH OUT–" Raijin shouted.

But Genzo got instantly teleported somewhere. 

"Wait, where am I?" Genzo asks while floating in the void.

On the other hand, Raijin got teleported in the boss room, and now an SSS-Class boss, "Baphomet," appeared!

"Oh, bloody hell! It's the strongest boss in the world!" Raijin said.

 

---End Chapter---

29/9/23

Chapter Update: Fixed Grammar and properly explained details, and more dialogues.

 

11/11/23

Chapter Update: Even more dialogues, definitely got the details explained more, more characters, and new backstory about Raijin's family.

4