010 The Dragons World “Dragonation”
22 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been 4 months since he was living in the Elven Kingdom, so he has to leave because he acquired all the information about the Elves and the world they know.

Luckily Genzo still clearly remembers the appearance of his first form, because he thinks that his first form is much cooler than any forms he creates.

And goes to the Castle to visit the royal family, to say that he is going to leave the Kingdom. The King has never expected that all his activities were just getting pieces of information and living as a normal elf, and not even doing a single suspicious thing.

After the meeting with the King, Genzo leaves and has to say Goodbye to all his friends he made in the Kingdom including to the boys that still waiting for 'her' response, and 'she' just brutally rejected them by speaking everything they have done, nothing good and cowardly moves and very pathetic. The boys were left sad but cannot defy 'her' words because it was true and had to accept their fate and left, but 'she' said that all the things they have done were fun so they don't get too much depressed. And 'Her' friends Elle, Freiya, Marie, and Carolyn help 'her' get more pieces of information, and their bonding as friends were left saddened and asked that is it that necessary to leave the Kingdom and 'she' said it is and 'she' have to go.

So Genzo left the Kingdom with all 'her' friends giving 'her' goodbye. So when he finally outside of the Enchanted Forest, he goes back to his first form and used the name Genzo again and now he has to find where the dragons are because they are the higher beings in this world so they must know something about the secret to this world.

Genzo doesn't know where the Dragons hiding and while he searched through the continent for humans back when it was Demon Invasion, there was a little bit of information about the Dragons and where they are located at.

But Genzo didn't know it was an old location from them and all he see is pieces of rune rocks and unique symbols but the place is just a ruins that no longer be used for living.

But Genzo did find some traces of them while he searches, so he memorized the scent emitted by some random rock, so after he followed the scent, he found a very gigantic broken enchanted portal and used his power to restore it and the portal is now transportable and goes in and found out that the portal leads them to another dimension.

Genzo found a very important piece of secrets about the universe but he doesn't know where he is there are so many buildings that are similar to the rune rocks he saw in the ruins and he is seeing a lot of flying beings that he thinks it was giant birds but he remembered now from a comic he read that the flying giant beings are Dragons.

The Dragons spotted him and alerted every dragon, so Genzo stopped the time so he can avoid unnecessary killing and hides for a while. When the time resumes the Dragons were left shocked when they just lost him even being so fast and disappears in a blink of an eye.

Genzo didn't know where he went but it sure is dark that he can't even see a single thing. Genzo used Fire Spell which he never even used even Magic because he is always using his powers which is a cheat. So Genzo found out that the Magic he is using is infinite times weaker than his powers so he decided to use Magic all the time so he won't get bothered holding back a lot.

Genzo sees a giant gate with weird symbols on it and he opened it out of curiosity and accidentally meets the Dragon King "Kratos" "The God of Destruction" Genzo asked who is it, Kratos surprisingly woke up because he heard some human voice and saw Genzo and asks why a human is in the Dragon World and curious how he found the way in here and Genzo responded that he just found some weird portal and he entered in it.

Kratos laughed that a human found a portal but Kratos got angry because the portal they tried so hard to hide got found so easily just to hide from the Demon King, Genzo heard that he mentioned the Demon King, so he asked him why they cowardly ran away from the Demon King and Kratos responded that they can't defeat him no matter how strong they are.

Kratos just realized why is he answering his questions with rude sentences, Kratos got even angrier and Genzo got confused why he was acting that way, Kratos attacked him with his Dragon Breath that heats up to 3000°C which can melt anyone within 1 km, of course, his palace has heat resistance so it won't melt but still absorbs heat.

When he stopped, he saw Genzo wasn't even burned or melted and Genzo said that it was annoying and it stinks, Kratos's pride was shattered, and was angered even more.

The palace broke down while Kratos fights Genzo, he clearly got no damage after all that attacks so Kratos has no choice but to use his full power on a mere human, all the dragons nearby noticed the fight and goes there and found that their Dragon King is fighting a human.

Genzo has no time to waste and throws a weak punch and Kratos got hit critically and almost died, the Dragons attacked Genzo but he cast Magic without chanting it and summoned Millions of Godly Swords and the Dragons are too frightened to get close to him even Kratos did too.

Genzo cast the spell and many Dragons were heavily injured because of its power. And Genzo menacingly woke Kratos with his death eyes, Kratos got scared, he was faking death so he could escape but failed and got caught.

So, after the fight with Kratos, the injured dragons were bought to their hospital and healed while Genzo and Kratos are going to have a discussion.

Genzo healed Kratos so he can ask some questions if he knows something. Kratos can't defy or lie to him because he gets killed and wipe out of all the dragons out of extinction, so he will answer his questions for the sake of their kind.

---End Chapter---

3