037 When the story ends
10 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the current timeline, the main character no longer exists in that universe so the universal distortion has been summoned.

Raijin

"How's the little main character?"

Genzo

"His story ended with a happy ending"

Zenith

"Well, that's great. Now we have to deal with this messed up universe!"

The world... no, The entire universe is distorting, and many alternative timelines are merging together, a Universal Clash.

It's already messed up with the Universal Distortion but another disaster appeared.

Raijin

"I never expected that this would happen if the story ends, that's why they never showed this when the novel ended"

____________________________________

Genzo is wondering what would happen if this novel ends, all his friends, the happy endings, and the experiences he learned. Will it all disappear just like this?

「...」

But, if he never stops adventuring all over the multiverse, maybe the story never ends and his precious life will continue.

「That's possible, then this will reach 1000+ chapters then.」

Genzo

"So that's what it is then? Let's make it a never-ending story. Better not quit writing"

「Who are you to order me? Of course, I will」

Genzo smiled and thanked the author.

____________________________________

The calamities appeared, Alien Invasion, Disastrous Monsters, Titans, and Distorted Gods.

The World of Cultivation is being destroyed, the flames are devouring the environment and the calamities are slaughtering people.

Raijin uses God King's Authority and annihilates all the disasters while Genzo deals with Universal Distortion.

Genzo left and Raijin and Zenith will work together to eliminate all the anomalies of the Universe.

Raijin contained all the people in the world in his Void so they would be protected while they were unconscious.

Now they can freely go all-out without worrying about the civilians. Zenith even thinks Raijin is getting smarter with his ideas he never thought about.

Zenith is slaughtering all the Aliens and Calamities while Raijin will deal with the Disastrous Monsters, Titans, and Distorted Gods.

"Hit this world with a Gigantic Meteor near my position"

A giant meteor showed up in the sky and it was the same size as the moon, it was starting to blaze and slowly falling to the world, this was total destruction.

At the center of the Universe, there was a core. The core is the location where the Big Bang began and created the Universe.

If the story ends, the Multiverse Administrator will remove that certain universe because it has no story anymore and it becomes trash, it's a bother to stay in the Multiverse.

So the Otherworldly Distorted Gods were sent and started distorting the Universe.

Genzo finally arrived at the Core of the Universe, it finally took him a minute to travel to space because he knows now how to control his powers much better and not accidentally destroy the universe.

He saw the Otherworldly Distorted Gods destroying the Core of the Universe, their appearance was terrifying, a black unknown form, eyes all over the body, and it distorts eye vision when seeing its presence.

"Damn, that's terrifying."

The Otherworldly Distorted Gods noticed him

"╎リℸ ̣ ∷⚍↸ᒷ∷? ╎リℸ ̣ ∷⚍↸ᒷ∷ ᒲ⚍ᓭℸ ̣  ʖᒷ ᒷꖎ╎ᒲ╎リᔑℸ ̣ ᒷ↸"

Genzo is getting annoyed because he doesn't understand what were they saying, even with his translator device, it's useless.

The Otherworldly Distorted Gods attacked Genzo, he dodged their attack, and the traces were distorted.

He wondered what would happen if they touched him.

"Let's try it"

Genzo cast a light beam and it penetrated all of them, some were evaporated. All of them are looking at him and started to distort the universe more than before.

Enormous shockwaves inside the universe caused it to explode planets and stars, the Universe became unstable.

Genzo

"Man, looks like I have to end you all"

Genzo punched them physically and broke the space, the Otherworldly Distorted Gods were alarmed and started to merge together into Peak Universal Threat.

The screams, the terror, and the distortion coming from them are getting stronger, and they punched Genzo and he was hit, but nothing happened to him.

"↸╎ᒷ ⍑⚍ᒲᔑリ!"

They punched him multiple times and the shockwaves got more powerful with each punch, but he was unscratched and didn't get distorted.

Genzo can't take any more annoyance and erases them out of existence with a slap.

Of course, the Universe was severely damaged because of that and it's bound to break.

The World of Cultivation was included too but it had already been destroyed by Raijin and Zenith, Ayaka was protected with Genzo's barrier and was with them.

Genzo messed up and strategically trying to restore the universe, it would be such a bother but he had no choice.

He reverted time except for all the living things in the Universe, it was running backward or rewind back to normal.

All the Stars and Planets that exploded were put back together and the Universe came back to its normal state.

It was definitely hard to control it but Genzo's powers have no limits so he can do anything but he's still not smart enough to do literally anything.

Genzo returned back to the World of Cultivation and it was back to normal but 

"Where's the civilians?"

Raijin released them all out in his Void and all of them woke up.

"All of them are okay, but some of them died though"

Now everything went back to normal in an instant like nothing happened.

Zenith is exhausted and Raijin looks fine after causing destruction, Zenith can't believe Raijin's true power, he is summoning destruction everywhere whatever he wants.

He is wondering if he can achieve that level of power, he will just work hard to be stronger.

Raijin 

"What about the Universal Distortion?"

Genzo

"Oh, I've already dealt with it"

Raijin

"What was the cause of that?"

Genzo

"It was just some so-called Otherworldly Distorted Gods, trying to distort the Core of the Universe."

Raijin

"Wait, there is a Core of the Universe?"

Then Genzo explained to him about the Core of the Universe after that.

Raijin is amazed that there was such a thing as the Core of the Universe at the center of the Universe.

"But what would happen if it breaks?"

Genzo

"The universe will collapse and no longer exist"

Raijin

"I thought the Universe would just die on its own in billions of years"

Zenith is confused about what are they talking about because he doesn't know science (he is from another world obviously)

Ayaka approached Genzo and had something to say

Genzo

"What's wrong Ayaka?"

Ayaka

"It's just that... I'm sorry that I am just a burden to you all... I can't do anything to help you..."

Genzo pats her head

"Don't worry about it, we're strong so we don't need help"

Ayaka

"But..."

Genzo

"How about I lend you my powers just like I did to Raijin?"

Zenith can't believe that he just heard Genzo lend his power to Raijin and he is staring at him, Raijin is getting awkward and avoids his stare.

Genzo used 5% of his power and transferred it to Ayaka. Back to Chapter 3, Raijin only got 0.5% of his power so Ayaka will be a lot stronger than them. But the borrowed powers will grow anyway.

Ayaka is feeling refreshed by the overwhelming powers that are transferring to her, Genzo's power transfer isn't painful and it relaxes the target's body, that's why Raijin got back up and all his pain was removed.

Inside the universe, The World of Cultivation is releasing a gigantic aura that fills the entire Universe, her power surpasses all the Gods including Raijin and Zenith. 

After Ayaka had floated for a while, the power was successfully transferred and Ayaka is overpowered now.

Genzo

"How's that? Now you can help"

Ayaka

"What is this power? It feels like my body was lightened it feels like a feather and I feel an overwhelming aura around me"

Ayaka punched the air and... placed a hole in the Universe and went through to another.

Raijin and Zenith were shocked about her current power level, even Raijin's 4th stage can't do that.

Her power awakened instantly to the 6th Stage of [All Fiction].

Although Ayaka is panicking because of the damage she caused, Genzo calms her down and restores the Universe including the Universes that was damaged too.

Another Awakened God King appeared!

____________________________

The Multiverse Administrator noticed something unusual and checked that Universe, Another A

wakened God King appeared.

The Multiverse Administrator ordered the Multiversal Guardians to go and analyze what was happening to that Universe.

_____________________________

---End Chapter---

3