047「Cosmic Armageddon」
9 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Garlvo stands still, his mind corrupted by the shadow, breathing heavily. Chaos and thoughts of genocide consume his mind. He was born as an Apocalypse.

Zenith shouts, "Hey! You there! Come and fight me!" as he points his Asura sword at Garlvo, initiating a confrontation with the New Shadow God. Garlvo roars, shaking the Cosmos, and slashes his sword vertically. Zenith dodges the attack and says, "Hey! Don't rush. Why don't we talk?" Garlvo attempts another slash, but Zenith deflects it with his Asura.

"You don't want to talk, do you? Well, it seems we'll have to fight to the death."

Zenith becomes serious and flies toward Garlvo, clashing swords. The clash causes a massive cosmic explosion, overwhelming the force of Dark Matter and Godly Energy. Zenith is sent flying, but he quickly recovers and uses his technique

「Asura: Destruction」

Zenith slashes his sword with technique midair, and Garlvo attempts to block it, but the force is too heavy, and his Dark Matter sword begins to break. Garlvo deflects the attack and extends his sword, reaching the sky, then swings it toward Zenith. The sword is so massive that Zenith has to resort to another technique because he can't dodge it.

「Clone Technique: Thousand!」

「Asura: The Godly Domination!」

Multiple slashes appear midair, clashing with Garlvo's sword, causing it to recoil in the opposite direction. Garlvo stomps the ground and swings the sword back horizontally toward Zenith. Zenith dodges the giant sword and closes in on Garlvo.

Garlvo quickly shrinks his sword, but Zenith continues to approach him by flying midair. Zenith uses 

「Asura: God Killer」

Swinging his sword to cut Garlvo. Garlvo tries to deflect the attack but is overpowered. Garlvo's roar grows louder, but his struggle mysteriously makes him even stronger.

"What the..." Zenith is shocked by Garlvo's exponentially growing strength, and an explosion ensues due to the Dark Matter overload. A purple beam appeared in Garlvo's position and pierces the sky, penetrating the fabric of space where Dark Matter originates. A storm of Dark Matter energizes Garlvo, causing the Cosmos to collapse, along with the entire universe.

Zenith launches himself and swings his Asura and used the Techniques 

「Asura: The God of Eternity」

「The Cosmic Armageddon」

His Asura emanates a powerful blue energy, making it swing faster and sharper. Zenith pours all his strength into this swing, cutting the dark matter beam. However, Garlvo has disappeared, catching Zenith off guard. Garlvo seizes the opportunity and swings his sword.

Unfazed, Zenith spins and clashes Asura with Garlvo's sword, causing another explosion. Garlvo is disarmed, but he manages to stay on the ground while being pushed back and Zenith flew and landed to the ground.

"That was close! I almost lost my life there."

Meanwhile, at the cliff where Genzo, Raijin, and Ayaka is staying while Zenith and Garlvo are fighting, Raijin falls unconscious due to a sudden triple awakening. Ayaka is worried, and Genzo assures her that Raijin will be fine after a few weeks. Genzo summons a fancy bed for Raijin, placing him inside a protective barrier in case their battle threatens the planet.

Returning to Zenith and Garlvo, Garlvo grows stronger while Zenith makes no progress. Realizing that fighting experience with weapons won't work, Zenith sheathes his Asura and decides to defeat the berserk Garlvo using his fists, recalling his fight with Genzo.

"Time to do the old fashioned way"

Zenith concentrates all his Godly Energy, causing gravity to intensify around him. The top feels lighter and the bottom feels heavier, creating a gravitational force centered on him. His eyes glow with power. Garlvo swiftly swings his sword vertically, but Zenith dodges and lands a powerful punch to Garlvo's stomach, sending him into space.

Garlvo, unable to breathe in space, expands his sword to increase his weight and falls back to the ground. Zenith ponders "How the fuck is he so intelligence while unconscious? Doesn't make sense!". Zenith notices something strange and dodges Garlvo's attempted horizontal attack with his incredible speed, it's like he just teleported.

Zenith punches Garlvo with overwhelming force of power, sending him into space again. Zenith appears in front of him with incredible speed, preparing to continue the battle. They engage in a relentless exchange of punches, causing the universe's existence to slowly dissipate.

A bright space explosion erupts in the Milky Way, erasing the galaxy. Garlvo is on the verge of death but refuses to give up, even unconscious. His sword is broken, forcing both of them to use fists. They continue their intense battle, obliterating everything in their path. Miraculously, it seems like Garlvo gained the ability to breathe in space ever since he awakened to Shadow God. The universe grows brighter, and a neighboring universe is damaged, catching the attention of an Unknown Being from outside the multiverse, who sends one of the Nine Executive Multiversal Mechas to investigate what is happening there and eliminate the threats.

The fight between Zenith and Garlvo rages on as they both grow exponentially stronger. They appear to be destined rivals in terms of power.

Zenith summons clones using Asuras, each possessing speed but lacking his strength. Ten clones slash at Garlvo, who rapidly blocks and dodges, roaring and increasing his speed to obliterate the clones in seconds. Zenith is blown away, landing on a planet, which he then hurls toward Garlvo at 5/LYPM (Light Years per minute).

Garlvo relentlessly punches the planet until he breaks a hole in it to avoid being hit. Zenith reappears, punches Garlvo's face, and sends him flying through planets and almost landed on the star but luckily stopped. Garlvo is about to strike back when Zenith begins an unusual maneuver.

Ka...

A blue energy ball appears

me...

Mystifying both fighters

ka...

Just what is that...?

me...

HA!

Suddenly, a massive, overwhelming energy beam charges up, breaking through the layers of reality. Genzo is shocked and wondering "Where the hell did he learn that shit?!". Garlvo can't evade the beam and is vaporized by its overwhelming energy.

Zenith, almost exhausted, charges the energy beam further, widening it. The beam continues to obliterate everything in its path until it collides with the Fabric of Cosmos and mixes with other energies, causing it to explode.

Garlvo's body turned into burnt crisp, turning into a black burned body and slowly turning into ashes...

Zenith finally fell unconscious because of the extreme exhaustion, is caught by Genzo and placed near Raijin, who also receives a bed. 

"You did great, you will be able to grow even stronger in the future."

Genzo approaches Garlvo's burnt body, restoring it to its normal state. Garlvo remains unconscious and immobile.

"It's inevitable to die if you become the villain. If you choose the path of good, the death that's been chasing you will disappear, and you can live peacefully."

「Even though you made him fight to death from hundreds of soldiers」

"Shut up will you, you ruined my wholesome paragraph"

Genzo along with him and prepares THREE beds for the exhausted combatants and ensures Ayaka will look after them while he works on repairing the damage caused by the battle.

Five years later, one of the Executive Multiversal Mechas arrives, but it's too late to find them in the same universe. 

"I guess I got to find them or else I'll be dead if I come back"

Another chaos being arrives to hunt them down once again...


---End Chapter---

2