What If Bluestar kept her Kits?
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bluefur looked down at the three sleeping forms; Stonekit, Mistykit, and Mosskit. She felt an overwhelming surge of love for them. No, she thought firmly, I can't give them up. My kits belong with me. She curled firmly around them. I have to forget Oakheart. Their father is Thrushpelt. 

•••

"Mistyfur! Stonefall! Mosspelt!" ThunderClan cheered, Bluefur one of the loudest voices. She stood next to Thrushpelt. They were mates, and they had had kits — Sparkpaw and Flightpaw were actually Thrushpelt's. Bluefur couldn't help tensing as she met Thistlestar's gaze. She had made the right choice... So why did it feel like the wrong one?

•••

Bluefur trudged after Thistlestar. "Thistlestar? Tigerclaw? Why are we here?" The two toms glanced back at her, then at each other. 

"I suppose this is far enough," Thistlestar conceded. He nodded to Tigerclaw, and Bluefur felt a spike of fear just before the deputy came flying at her, long claws shining in the light. She tried to leap out of the way, but he snagged onto her flank, digging his claws in and throwing her at Thistlestar. Bluefur screamed as flesh ripped out in a large gaping hole around his claws. Thistlestar closed his jaws around her neck, and Bluefur writhed, kicking out. A yelp from the tom said she'd met her mark as the ThunderClan leader released her. She sprang away from him, but her injured leg gave away under her and she collapsed, skidding to a halt.

Thistlestar stood over her, paw raised to rip out her throat and end her life. Bluefur had enough presence of mind to croak, "Why?"

The leader sneered. "Why? You killed my mate! You corrupted my son! You'll never see your kits again."

Bluefur stared up at him. "Y-you... you won't... get away with this... Thistleclaw." With a snarl, he brought his paw down.

Bluefur gasped as blood bubbled up, then again and again, panting. Thrushpelt, Mistyfur, Stonefall, Mosspelt, Sparkember, Flighttail... Oakheart... I love you.

The world went dark.

•••

- Consequences -

• Mosskit lives

• Thistleclaw becomes leader and probably tries to kill Bluefur

• Tigerclaw probably becomes deputy, and after Thistlestar's death, takes over the forest

• Bluefur and Thrushpelt likely have kits

• Rusty never joins

• Basically, everyone is screwed

•••

- Bluestar Fact -

If cats have In-Laws, Bluestar and Tigerclaw are related! Bluestar is the mate of Oakheart, who is the brother of Crookedstar, who is the father of Silverstream, who is the mate of Graystripe, who is the (HUGE REVEAL ALERT) cousin of Tigerclaw! (Or to put it more simply, he's her niece's cousin-in-law)

0