THE HONEYMOON CONTINUES
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun is hitting our face, and this is the last day here, seeing there is a lot to do for the both of us. Me and Shuming need to make sure tonight's date is intact for the women. She headed out without saying goodbye. I wonder if I did something wrong last night. 

I headed over to my study where Shuming was waiting for me. 

"Good Morning, your highness." Shuming said.

"Good Morning. Is everything set up for tonight?" I replied.

"Yes, I even sent someone out to follow them, so we know when to set up," Shuming said.

"I know she will come into the room first to drop things off." I said.

"I will pull Cao away after she puts dinner on the table." Shuming said.

"Ok, after Cao leaves have the servants light the lanterns. That way, when the sun sets, it will light the path." I said. 

"Not to change the subject, but how is the is the investigation going?" Shuming inquired.

"Well, I still don't have enough to prosecute yet." I informed. 

"What are you going to do about it?" asked Shuming 

 "Well, I only found the minor players. Having to find the rest of the players. I just do not have the time to now." I informed. 

 Just then, the person we had followed the women came back and informed us they were on their way back. Quickly, I go to the room and pick up a book to make it look like I was here the whole time reading. 

As I looked down, I realized it was one of the new books I am in awed but curious. Are these positions possible? Thinking to myself, I want to try this on her. The more I get into the book, the more I am interested in it. I know it is taboo, but damn, I can feel my dragon getting hard. But not now, I kept thinking. 

She walked in and immediately got embarrassed. 

"What are you reading?" being kind, she asked.

"Nothing, I just picked it up." I said nonchalantly.

She casually walked over to me. She just gave me that come here look. 

"Are we going to try any of these?" I asked curiously.

"Maybe." With a giggle from her. 

Raising one eyebrow "Maybe" As I pull her on my lap. 

"That is all." She said with a smile.

I leaned in to kiss her. 

Something is off with her. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yes, but I am worried about our return. I am scared that the crown princess has done something or will do something." She said with concern.

"Do not worry about it. I will make sure you are safe. That he will always protect me, even when he cannot be there." I assured her. 

I saw her body go into a relaxed state. I looked at her again. 

"Stop worrying about things that are not in your control. Since we are heading back tomorrow, we should concentrate on us tonight." As I gaze into her eyes.

"There is tea on the pagoda." She said in a deep voice.

"That sounds good." I said.

Grabbing her hand, I led her to the pagoda. 

"Cao, we will have dinner out here." I let Cao know. 

As the sun was setting, the lanterns lit up one by one. Just as the last lantern was lit, the zither played as we began the meal. Then the dancers came out to perform for us. Seeing the delight in her eyes. 

"This is a pleasant surprise. Thank you for all this." She said with a gleam in her eyes.

"This is what me and Shuming were working on secretly." I said to her. 

She thanked Shuming and turns to me 

"Is it ok for Cao and Shuming to join us?" she asked me

I whispered to her, "Shuming has his own plans with Cao. I am ok that they are together." 

"Fair enough I give up, but it will not stop me from talking to Cao." she said. 

She investigated deep thought now. She is one with different emotions. I respect her for that. 

"Do you want to have kids?" I asked.

"One day it would be nice to have kids. But it is not up to us. It is up to fate and destiny." She said.

"It doesn't hurt to try, though." I slyly said.

Staying outside a little longer, she finally looks at me.

"Are you ready to go home?" she asked.

"Not really, because after I get back. There are court meetings that I must attend. I must lower the burden on my father." I said.

"I will share your burdens." She said.

My body ended up relaxing, knowing I had her in my corner. 

"I will always be there to help." As she took a step forward and whispered.

I walked her to the room. She must have noticed that Cao and Shuming were not home yet.

"Where did Shuming take Cao today?" she asked sternly. 

"It is not your concern tonight." I told her.

Stepping foot into the room, I did not hesitate to pour her some water. We talked a little more. 

"Did you learn anything from the book today?" She asked me.

It embarrassed me she caught me reading that book.

"I cannot reveal all my secrets to you at once. We have a lifetime." He whispered.

"When we get back, I will remodel the secret room when we get back." She informed me.

"What changes are you going to make?" I asked with curiosity.

"It is a surprised that is all you need to know." She said. 

Could not help myself. I had to pout because she was not telling me any information. 

"Pouting will not help you find out what changes are going to be made." She said. 

"Fine." I said, stopping at my feet. 

Not holding back, I grabbed her closer, falling to the ground. Not being sure if I should laugh or not. I could not be happier with the position of kissing her. My dragon was hard as a rock. I wanted her so badly that I slid off her clothes as fast as I could. Just sliding my dragon against her lotus, I can feel she is ready for me. I slowly slid my dragon in her to hear a slight moan. I am going to take my time. 

Taking her hands in mine, I thrust harder into her, feeling the wetness of her lotus, the shortness of her breath. We are synchronizing into one. With every stroke of my dragon, I could not help myself. I flipped her over to her belly, pulled her hips into me. Wrapping my hands in her hair to pull it closer to me. Wanting to fill her, I quickly flip her to her back, took her legs, wrapped them around my neck.

 Thrusting harder, feeling her lotus tighten up. Grabbing her hips to bring her closer to me, I see she is ready. She lets out a moan, watching her eyes roll back into her head. I moan and go faster until my dragon exploded inside her, and I collapse on top of her. Looking at her, I can see the sun rise in the corner of my eyes. I slapped her butt and reminded her it was time to get cleaned up. Everyone will be here soon. 

Just as we finished getting ready, Cao was the first one in with tea and breakfast arrived and all the servants were packing and loading our stuff to head back. I will make sure that she will sleep on the way home. I know Na is sure wondering what happened because of that smile she has on. 

Trusting Shuming, I know he did nothing inappropriate to her. Shuming was outside getting stuff organized. I walked out of the room towards him, and he had a smile on his face. 

"How did it go last night?" I asked. 

"It went well." He replied. 

"What did you do last night?" I asked.

"I will keep that to myself if you don't mind," he said

"You didn't do what you know is wrong, did you?" I asked. 

"No, we are perfectly innocent." Shuming, replied.

"Is the route planned?" I asked. 

"Yes, we shouldn't have any problems." Shuming said.

"That is good." I replied.

Watching them load everything up, it seems we are leaving with more stuff than we came with. Na finally walked out of the room. She looks so beautiful. Omg she turns me on just by the sight of her. Having my heart racing just to be next to her is just amazing. 

She is coming closer; I must control myself. I need to. This is not the place to act. I meet her halfway as I grab her waist to take her to the sedan. Leaning in a for a kiss. Not being able to control myself, before these get any farther, I need to get her into the Sedan.

0