Chapter 1
14 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had a crazy dream! Manu (My friend) always told me to write down them if I remember them, cause they could be used later.

 

So thanks man, this one's for you.

 

But holy hell in my peanut bag. That was a crazy dream.

 

So anyway, I should talk about it.

 

It began when I was walking down an alley. Just a shortcut on the way home from shopping.

 

And then I fell.

 

What?

 

I inherited my mum’s ability to fall over anywhere.

 

But anyway I fell. But then I saw a crack appear, well in a crack, and I fell into it.

 

Everything was hazy, but by the time I was able to open my ‘eyes’ all I could see was a dark road surrounded by a dark thick fog.

 

Because it was a dream, I knew it was a fortune hut! If that was what it is called? To be honest I don’t know what it was called, but I did know I could learn my feature here.

 

As to confirm my suspicions.

 

I walk forward out of the darkness to find a purple starry tent.

 

I stumbled forward and entered the tent.

 

You know dreams, no sense of danger.

 

When I entered. I saw a chair, a wooden table, and on the other side of the table the fortune teller.

 

And if I had to say, a quiet beautiful old lady. 

 

What? She clearly has taken wonderful care of her skin. As expected of a fortune telling, they know what to do to live a long life after all. 

 

I can’t really remember my or the lady’s facial expression, but the conversation went something like this.

 

She started by placing her hands over the crystal ball, which lit up a dark blue.

 

She chanted.

 

An Unknown Curse, 

From A Non-existent Purse.

Shall Tie Life In Bind, All The Way To Nine.

But Only Once Learns What’s Hidden In The Mind.

The Bridge of Fate Will Been Reached.

But Questions Will Always Be Asked.

Till The Very Last.

 

“Wow,” - This is me. “What does it mean?”

 

“I don’t want to explain it.”

 

“Do you not know what it means?”

 

“I do, which is why I don’t want to.”

 

“Just tell me.”

 

“Please, leave, I beg of you.”

 

“Come on, do it.”

 

The lady let out a long depressed sigh, “I only know this because of this stupid prophecy, but you have been cursed to die.”

 

“But who?” 

 

“I don’t know.”

 

“When?” 

 

“Once you reach chapter nine.”

 

“What does that mean?”

 

“Please don’t make me explain anymore, we are already on the edge.”

 

“Just tell me, it’s your job after all.”

 

“You are cursed, and you will die once you write chapter 9.”

 

“So I won’t die before that?”

 

“...no, not anymore.” 

 

“Neat. Time to never become an author!”

 

As I said, I really couldn’t remember the finer details outside of the words we used. But it’s not like they were necessary. 

 

I didn’t say long. It felt like the world was pushing me out once my business was done? Does that make any sense?

 

At the end of it, I appeared back in the alleyway, tired, so I just walked home and went to sleep. Make sense, that’s what I would do in that situation, sleep.

 

Anyway, this is for fun to write down. Will definitely keep this notebook around in case I even get the chance to come back to this idea. If I can’t use it, maybe I can give it to Sang, they always love crazy ideas to draw up.

All grammar and spelling mistakes are intentional. Totally....

1