Chapter 5
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How it is is it halfway already?!!?

 

Before writing this, I finally bloody realised it is that nine chapter BS. But for some reason that prophecy crap was real?! 

 

Magic ain’t even supposed to be real, so how in all things that are everything did I get bloody cursed?

 

Why did this happen!?

 

What did that lady say!?

 

Curse, Purse. Asked, Last?

 

Argh I can’t remember! 


Wait, it is fucking chapter one.

 

An Unknown Curse, 

From A Non-existent Purse.

Shall Tie Life In Bind, All The Way To Nine.

But Only Once Learns What’s Hidden In The Mind.

The Bridge of Fate Will Been Reached.

But Questions Will Always Be Asked.

Till The Very Last.

 


WHAT THAT FUCK DOES THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!

Curse from a purse! 

 

When I have ever touched a bloody purse? 

 

What the fuck is even is a non-existent purse! 

 

I would kind of, not really understand it if I stole a purse or something. WHICH I HAVEN’T! Even if I did! Cursing someone to pain and death for that! 

 

Speaking of which! I tried to delay writing again and it didn’t work at all! 

 

I thought I could prepare at least a little cause I knew what the pain felt like! 

 

FUCKING NOPE!

 

I expected the pain to emerge from my hands.

 

AGAIN NOPE!

 

It started from my eye.

 

I felt like there was a fork moments away from touching my left eye, close enough that I could feel the moisture of whatever food was previously stuck into.

 

OF COURSE, THE PAIN SPREAD.

 

The pain somehow dripped down my face following the tears my scared arse self realised. Soon the pain had crawled all the way down my body…

 

Just lines… of pain…

 

Everywhere… 

 

I didn’t hold out as long as last time though, and gave up after four days of dealing with pain.

 

I even was able to get my hands on some painkillers… WHICH AGAIN DID NOTHING.

 

Honestly, I think they only made it worse… Somehow… Bullshit magic curse…

 

I need to find a solution…

 

Where would I go for that? Using Google hasn’t really helped in finding magic curse problems…

 

Hopefully, I can find something soon.


Hopefully…

0