Why am I the one who has to deal with her?
1.6k 13 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Character Art

 

[collapse]

 

"Mundus mihi vires tribuat!" shouted a voice outside.

An old, short lady came out of a door, saying, "Is she outside again?" with her hands on her hips and tightened eyebrows. She turned to me and said, "Get her out of here, Clarabelle."

I sighed, "Yes, ma'am..." and walked out of the counter, with hands in my pockets and heavy footsteps. I didn't want to do that again.

As the automatic door played a jingle and opened for me, I made my way to the empty parking lot illuminated by the yellow lightbulbs that sometimes flickered.

A girl was there, surrounded by crayons of different colors, empty cans of energy drinks, and discarded candles.

With her palm pointing towards the drawing on the asphalt, she shouted, "Mundus portam ad alium mundum nobiscum et illa sola aperiat!"

The drawing was made of crayons, with strange symbols and the number 8 in the middle of it.

I said, "Barbara, it's 10 PM. Go home," as if I were talking to a child.

She turned to me, revealing her short, messy hair that covered her right eye. She said, "Clara! You're here again..."

Barbara was dressed in a short school uniform with a skirt that exposed her stomach and thighs, her arms and legs were wrapped in bandages.

Isn't she cold wearing that?

I said, "And so are you. Go home," looking at the empty streets.

With her head down, she closed her fist tightly. "Now you will see, Clara..." she mumbled.

Her palm pointed towards me, she shouted, "Listen to me, World! Barbara Elizabeth Ann Seton Ignatius Maximilian The Fourth The Sixth calls for you!"

"What?"

"Mundus te me amare faciat!"

"..."

Obviously, nothing happened, except me waiting for her to stop roleplaying and get out of the parking lot.

She said, "Nani?" and looked at her hand. "Why isn't it working?" As if it was a broken remote, she shook it and slapped it.

I snatched her by the arm, "Go home, Barbara," I said, pulling her towards the street.

"No!" She struggled, pulling back and trying to get out of my grip, "I don't wanna!" She said, throwing a tantrum.

"C'mon, your parents must be worried."

*Slap!*

Barbara slapped my hand, the pain causing me to release her arm. She asked, "My parents?" looking down, her hair covering her eyes.

I massaged my slapped hand. "Yup," I replied. "It's too late for you to be here."

A teardrop coming from behind her bangs fell to the ground. She said, "They kicked me out..." with her arms and fists shaking.

I asked myself, "Why do I have to deal with a troubled girl like her?" and tried again.

"You don't have any relatives?"

"They think I'm weird. They would never let me in."

"Oh..."

I thought, "I'm not paid enough for this shit," pinching my temples and holding an audible sigh that would make her cry more.

"Friends?"

"No."

"Oh..."

I mumbled, "Shit." Picking my phone out of my pocket, I glanced at the clock. I thought to myself, "Do I really have to do this?" Coming up with multiple possibilities which none would be ideal.

In the end, I came up with the most ideal option, which I still didn't like. I said, "You can sleep at my apartment,” already regretting.

 

Her head turned towards me, and she shouted with widened eyes, "Eh?!"

 

Putting my phone back in my pocket, I tilted my head in a specific direction. "Come on, let's go," I said. "My shift ended, and I just want to sleep." 

She wiped her cheeks, saying with a smile, "Thank you- I mean..." She interrupted herself.

 

Striking a pose, one hand holding the bangs covering her eye and the other pointing at me, she shouted, "Congratulations, mortal! Barbara Elizabeth Ann Seton Ignatius Maximilian The Fourth The Sixth will grace you with her presence!" .

"..."

I didn't respond. What could I even say to something so ridiculous? So, I just turned around and walked to my car.

 

"Wait, Clara!" she shouted, scrambling to pick up her things and running to catch up to me.

 

When she did, I noticed that her steps slowly synchronized with mine. I looked at her, and she was looking at my feet.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to understand this weird girl.

 

She looked at me, her right eyebrow raised, and asked, "Hm? What do you mean, mortal?"

 

I gave up and turned my head back, saying, "Forget it."

 

She pointed and asked, "Is that your car?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"The gray one?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Coo- A suitable carriage for someone of my status. Well done, mortal." 

A beep sound came from the car and my hand when I pressed the key.

 

I opened the door, checking my car to see if I had been robbed.

 

She got in, saying, "So, this is your automobile, huh? Interesting," as she put on her seatbelt and looked around my car with a smile.

 

"It's just a car," I replied, inserting the key and starting the engine. The song I was listening to before turning off the car started playing. 

[Got no camera to see]

"So, this is the music you listen to, huh? Very interesting," she said, holding her chin and nodding.

"Haa~" I drove out of the parking lot, trying very hard not to regret my decision. 

[Don't think I'm all in this world.]

"Clara, mortal, what will our agreement entail? Where will I be able to sleep? What will I have to eat? If I shower, which clothes should I wear? Are you expecting something in return? I can teach you spells, as I am a talented spellcaster." 

[The camera won't let me go]

"Couch, food, I don't know, no."

[The verdict doesn't love our soul]

"Is that so? I will have you know that I always pay my debt, and as the saying goes, there's no such thing as a free luncheon. However, I will make an exception for you this time because what I can give you holds much more value than anything you could offer me."

[The digital won't let me go]

"Really? Thank you very much, Barbara-shama"

[Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll pay]

"It's 'sama'!"

[When tomorrow]

"Right, right"

[Tomorrow comes today]

 


 

"We're here."

She said, "So, this is your home, huh? Interesting," as she stepped out of the car and stood outside, gazing at my house, nodding and holding her chin.

 

"Yeah."

 

"It is not the most suitable abode for a being like me, but it will suffice for the time being."

 

As I reached for the door handle, she said, stopping me from opening the door, "Wait! Can I really come in?"

 

"Yes, why?"

 

"Don't you have a girlfriend or something?"

 

"No."

 

"O-oh... I mean, there's no shame in being alone, mortal! Many of the most powerful spellcasters live alone to refine the art of spellcasting. Do not worry, as even someone as esteemed as myself is currently single!" 

"Right."

Opening the door and tossing my keys onto the counter, I sank onto the couch, sighing as I tried to merge into it, arms slouched.

Barbara looked around and said, "Pray tell, mortal, where might I find sustenance?"

"Just open the fridge and get whatever."

 

With the fridge open, she bent down to look inside, and her revealing clothes didn't do much to hide her underwear.

 

I hadn't noticed before because I usually see her in the dark, and I've always wanted her to leave, but she's attractive.

 

I looked away; it's better if I don't stare too much, not really because of her, but because of myself. "Why do you always wear that?" I asked, and she faced me.

 

She said, "What do you mean, mortal? This is just my attire," turning around and holding her skirt as if she were in a photoshoot.

I nodded and said, "Right," still not understanding why she wore that every night she was there.

 

She mumbled, "Do you like it...?"

 

I couldn't hear what she said, so I asked, "What did you say?" turning my head towards her.

 

She flinched, "Nothing!" and went back to keep finding nothing in the fridge.

 

Feeling impatient, I went over and pulled her away from the fridge. "You're taking too long," I said, irritated.

 

She hmphed, crossing her arms and sitting at the table with crossed legs. "Although mortals shouldn't treat me in such a manner, I will forgive you this time. Consider yourself fortunate."

 

There weren't many options, so I grabbed the pizza from last night and just put it in the microwave to reheat.

 

*Beep, beep, beep*

 

Barbara asked, "What will be our supper, mortal?" tilting her body trying to see behind me. 

 

"Pizza."

"That's it?"

"That's all I have."

"..."

"Sorry, there's no cuisine fitting your royalty."

"Um... I can face any challenge, mortal. Do not underestimate my capabilities!"

"Sure, sure."

*Ding!*

With plastic plates, we ate the reheated pizza, good as new. "Too bad there's nothing to drink," I thought.

Barbara was eating with a plastic fork and knife as if she were a queen.

 

After three bites, I couldn't take it anymore. I put my slice back in the fridge and went straight to bed.

 

She stopped eating and turned to me with food still in her mouth, saying, "Where are you going, mortal?"

 

I said, "Sleep," fighting a losing battle against my eyelids.

 

She stood up and said, "What about me?"

 

Opening the closet, I grabbed a pillow and a blanket and threw them at her. I said, "Good night," and closed the door. 

 


 

My pleasant dream of pugs fighting against anime characters was ruined by my dry throat, so I had to get up and drink water.

As I opened the door, I heard Barbara calling my name, but her voice sounded strangely soft. "Is she dreaming?" I wondered.

I entered the room quietly, walking on tiptoe.

Even before fully seeing her, I noticed her clothes scattered on the floor, leading me straight to her. With these clues, it wasn't too difficult to figure out where I would find her. 

With two fingers inside her slit, one hand on her breast, she was moaning my name on top of a moist blanket, "Clara~!"

"Fuck..." I shouldn't have seen that. I tried to go back as quietly as possible, but my wooden floors had other ideas, creaking to announce my presence.

She stopped, covering her body with the blanket and sa, "Clara?"

"Sorry for interrupting," I said as I walked to the kitchen without looking at her. "I just wanted to get some water, don't mind me."

*Fshh*

"Did you hear anything?"

"No."

"You're lying..."

"Yeah…"

The silence caused the water to slow down; I just wanted to get out of there and end this awkward situation.

I heard the blanket rustle and her footsteps approaching. I wanted to turn around and look, but I already knew what I would see.

Her chest was pressed against my back, her arms wrapped around my waist, and her head on my shoulder. She whispered into my ear, "Did you like it?"

I shivered, "What?" I feigned ignorance. I just wanted to go back. 

She said, seductively, "You know what..." I didn’t know that the childish girl in the parking lot could be like this.

Her hand slowly made its way to my crotch. I wanted it to happen, but I knew what was going to happen.

I thought, "Maybe this time, maybe this time it will be different," praying to the universe for help.

When her hand touched it, she gasped and quickly took her hand off my crotch.

I knew it, I cried inside my head, "Again, it happened again."

I no longer cared about my dry throat anymore. I poured the tap water into the sink, leaving the glass behind, and returned to my bedroom.

"Wait, Clara!"

"What?" I hesitated to turn. Whatever expression she wore, I didn't want to see it.

"It wasn't what I was expecting." Her steps drew nearer, "But it doesn't matter."

Once more, she embraced me from behind, her voice a whisper, "Do you know why I moaned your name?"

"Why?"

"Because I love you," her hand made its way back to my crotch. "Ever since I met you in that store, 10 years ago." 

Caressing it through my pants, she teased it, "That happy cool alternative girl talking about anime with her coworkers," I was already getting hard from her body when I saw her, but now I was fully into it.

She unbuttoned my jeans, "I wanted to be like that girl, I wanted to be with that girl, and I wanted to do this with that girl."

She slowly took off my underwear, revealing my hard cock, that was screaming for relief, "I became obsessed with that girl, so I tried everything to make her notice me."

Her small fingers wrapped around it and started moving backwards and forwards, slowly getting into a rhythm.

In uneven breaths, holding back my moans, I asked, "Barbara, do you really mean that?"

"Yes, Clarabelle," she replied. "Why do you think I dressed that way?"

*Plap, plap, plap*

"I wanted to seduce you," her rhythm was increasing, and I couldn't hold back my moans any longer. "It took a while for my body to mature, but I finally have a body I can use for you."

Why is it so different from when I do it?

The rhythm was decreasing now, making me feel disappointed, "Why are you...?"

She circled around me and stood in front of my cock on her knees, staring curiously. "It's better if you cum inside me."

I had a full view of her beautiful body, nothing was too big or too small for me. Everything was perfect, like it was made for me.

She held it with both of her hands, licking it from the bottom to the top, stopping at the tip, kissing it.

After a lot of kisses, she finally put my cock inside her mouth, starting slowly from the tip and then fully inserting it into her throat.

I swore and moaned, "Fuck..." holding her head while she stared at me.

I couldn't hold myself back anymore, so I did it more violently.

*Glug glug glug*

"I'm going to... I'm going to..." In the end, I put my cock all the way in and poured all of my cum deep into her throat.

After a while of cumming, it was a lot more than usual, so I took it out of her mouth.

*Cough cough*

Trying to catch my breath, I said to the girl coughing, "Sorry, Barbara..."

"It's okay," she said, wiping her mouth with her knuckles. She stood up, "Did you like it?"

I said, embarrassed, "Yes..." Isn't everyday that I feel embarrassed, but there's no other emotion I could feel in this situation.

She blushed, diverting her gaze, "Do you... do you want to do more?" She said with a smile.

"It's not like I'm a virgin," I thought, "But it has been a long time since I had sex..."

Barbara came close to me, her breasts touching my chest, her lips seconds away from touching mine.

"Say yes, Clara," she whispered, "I want you so much..."

Fuck it.

I took the initiative and kissed her first, I didn't want her to be in control all the time.

Her kiss was intense, driven by lust rather than romance. Despite her love for me, what she craved in that moment was my body, not feelings.

I didn't think I was ready for another relationship, but I knew I was lying to myself, what I needed the most was someone in my life, someone like her.

The combination of my cum with her saliva was an unexpected blend that tasted surprisingly delicious. The flavor left me wanting more — so my tongue felt desperate, felt needy, it wanted hers more than anything at that moment.

Pulling away from the kiss, a thin strand of saliva connecting our tongues, she smiled and gazed into my eyes with an intensity I had never witnessed before.

I said, out of breath once again, "Let's go to my room."

She let out a little low-pitched, weird laugh and jumped onto me, wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. 

Even before we got there, she was already teasing me with her wet slit dragging along my cock. "Fuck..."

She filled me with quick lovingly kisses all over my face, it was really cute, I wanted to fuck her right there but on the bed would be more comfortable.

I threw her on my bed with me on top of her.

"I don't have any condoms... Is that alright?"

"It's okay, it's a safe day."

I gazed at her body again, forgetting that she was looking, "Do you find me hot, Clara?" She said with red cheeks.

"Yes." I lined up my cock, "I should've noticed you before."

"Then fuck me now, Clara." She touched my cheek. "I am all yours."

I put it all in forcefully without saying anything. Her loud moan probably woke up some neighbors. But I didn't care about those fuckers, I wanted this cute girl in my bedroom to moan into a mess.

"Do you want me to go slowly?"

"No. I want it rough, Clara. I want you to go all in."

This girl...

If she wants it rough, I will give her rough.

First, I started slowly sliding out and then pounding with all my force, slowly getting into a rhythm where her cute moans got louder and louder.

*Plap, plap, plap*

She kept repeating between moans, "I love you, I love you, I love you."

I didn't know how to reply, but it made me harder. If she loves me so much, I will fuck her more and more, until she can't say it anymore.

She shouted, "Kiss me, Clara!" and I did. Her kiss, mixed with lust and passion, made my heart ache. Why would she love someone like me? It wasn't the best time to think about it. 

With all my strength, all the momentum, rapidly increasing the pounding on her pussy, I said, "I'm gonna cum!"

She said, "Do it! Fill me with your seed!" I thought it was a weird thing to say, but at the moment it was really hot, so I did what she wanted.

With my cum filling her, she moaned the last time, louder than before, and her eyes rolled.

It was perfect, her pussy was perfectly tight, her body was perfect, and the way she talked to me, it was all perfect, like it was made for me.

I fell to by the side of the unconscious girl, feeling tired, I just came and I didn't sleep, I wanted to continue, fuck her all night, but it wasn't like she would leave.

She's mine now, I will not let her leave.

 

– Epilogue –

 

After all that, I stopped allowing the days to pass without taking action, without waiting for my life to improve without making an effort.

Barbara was a weird girl; she said she had chuunibyou to get my attention because I was really into shounen battle anime when she first met me at the convenience store.

Despite her weirdness, she possessed a certain charm. She was the most adorable girl I’ve ever met; I personally find her quirks cute.

She never returned to her parents, and they never came to take her back, so I ended up “taking care” of her.

I got a better job and career to support both of us. With her around, my days felt brighter and enjoyable, day and night.

She had a strong libido, and sometimes I struggled to keep up with her. Strangely, It only added to her charm, if that makes sense. Maybe I just found her cute in every scenario.

She stayed home every day; I didn't want her to be alone. While I was content with being the only one with a job, I didn't want her to just wait for me.

She didn't seem to mind, as she took charge of household chores and cooking, saying, "I want to be prepared to be a housewife when we have..." but she didn't finish the sentence. Was she already thinking about marriage? That's a little too fast, but adorable.

In the end, the chuuni girl who followed me home is now my girlfriend.

39